The Chronicles of J Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came in through the back door as I still shared my home with my elder parents who didn't appreciate gentlemen callers in my home. I had never invited a man into my own bed, never thought to have someone with me as everyone upstairs slept without knowledge of the going on of below.

My body was tight with anticipation as we began to kiss. His hands roving over my body leaving my skin searing in their path. I could feel a current of energy rush to my most tender places and his hands cupped my breast. My heart was beating loudly in my chest and the drumming almost animalistic in my ears.

His deep voice throaty as he told me to lay down. He pulled down my leggings and caressed the length of my legs. He said he felt he needed to make it up to me for his sudden absence. I felt lightheaded with pleasure as he kissed the inside of my thighs, working his way up to my knee. My mind was a kaleidoscope of colors as his mouth and hands worked from one side to the other.

He moved his mouth to my pussy and it felt as though the rest of my body evaporated. He groaned a deep growl from somewhere deep inside of him that sent a vibration of pleasure to my deepest core. I could feel his lips close down on my clit then his tongue enter me. Quickly I pressed my hand over my mouth lest my moan of pleasure travel through the walls to the upstairs.

My back arching as I grabbed his blonde hair pulling him closer and the first wave of pleasure erupted through my body. Heat traveling in waves from my core to every inch of my skin as my pussy throbbed in sensual pleasure. I moved to pull away but he pressed in further, grabbing my thighs as he continued to suck and lick and fuck my pussy with his tongue. As one wave ended I felt another crashing down on me, more intense than the first as I helplessly climaxed into his mouth for the second time.

We both shifted as his mouth moved from my softest part to my lips. As he kissed me I could taste of my salty cum all over his lips. Our tongues danced together as his beard tickled my chin. Before I could prepare myself I felt his knees separate my thighs as he pushed his hard erect cock into my dripping wet pussy.

He moved slowly, pushing himself into me one millimeter at a time. I felt myself squirm in excitement as his dick moved deeper and deeper within me. My fingers dug deep into his back and I felt him hit the end of my opening but he kept pushing in. Filling me more than I could possibly take but still having more to push in. I gasped in a now familiar moan of pain and pleasure when I felt his hand move up to my mouth. His thumb moved to cover my nose and his fingers covering my mouth I could not take a breath.

As my mouth futilely tried to move he thrust faster and deeper into me. His stomach pressed to mine as my legs spread voluntarily to let him deeper and yet deeper.

Our bodies ebbing and flowing together as tears streamed down the side of my face. He released his hand and I gasped for air, when suddenly he flipped me to my stomach and entered me in one smooth movement. As one of his hands reached around to cover my mouth the other grabbed a fist of my hair pulling me into a backwards arch as he buried his hard cock deeper than ever into my pussy as he rode my ass. I felt myself shudder then pleasure and pain simultaneously erupted through every inch of my being. He grunted as he pushed harder and deeper, tears freely streaming from eyes as he bit down on the back of my shoulder. I let out a gasp of pain and pleasure and no longer understood anything but the feeling of pleasure that shook my body.

I felt his cock began to pulse inside me as his breathing quickened and my body convulsed and met him at his peak once more. After riding through his climax he fell to the side panting as I struggle to find my heart beat. My mind a convoluted mess of ideas trying to conceptualize what just happened.

After several moments I looked over to the other side of my bed. He lay on his stomach with his face turned away. I knew at that moment I had begun a journey I would never forget, with this mysterious man who seems completely oblivious to how he just made my body feel like it had been touched for the first time.

I breathed in deep and the tight coil in my stomach formed deeper and stronger than I'd felt it before. I closed my eyes as I felt it bury itself into me. He rolled over to face me and cup my breast and I felt my body melt into his touch once again. I breathed in, I knew it was trouble and I still felt myself falling.

12