All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer Ch. 08'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Oh yeah, back in style!

Thank you for posting this, it gives the story even more credibility and expands on the already great characters. Very glad to see Marks mom not left out and with strong approach and opinions, the conversation between Jennys parents was so fluid like I was listening to people IRL, but the ring at the end was a really nice touch. Speaking of it, now you just have to carry this on and make the series a bit longer, that ring must find the right place on a finger and it sure as hell won't go unnoticed at UK :)

5* as usual and hoping for more!

P.S. Emily story is being a boas as well, found the perfect home in romance category.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
I had thought that the previous story . . .

. . . had enough of a climax to have ended the series, but people asked for more.

Mark's mother? She's <i>my</i> mother! All of my main characters are based on people I have known throughout my life, some fairly loosely, and some closely enough that they'd recognize themselves if they read these stories. Of course, all of the names have been changed. And while there's a lot of fiction in these stories, many of my stories -- not all -- are based on real events. When I give descriptions of locations, I've been there.

And when I needed to add Mark's mother to the story line, I could actually picture how my mom would react. The favorite son bit? That's dead on true. The sarcasm? Yup, that's my mom, too. The engagement ring? Yeah, that's exactly the kind of thing my mom would have done, if she'd had the ring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved this story. 5*

Filling in the missing life of mark and Jennifer from the engagement through chapter 7's retirement would just be the icing on the cake for this wonderful love story!!!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
good cap to the story

well done

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 8 years ago
Well .. You did it!

You put the finishing touches on this story.

However I'm a little saddened that the story is complete. It gave me a very good feeling to read this story, and I will miss that!

THANK YOU!

Although they do have to meet each other's siblings! Hint hint ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

This gives even more information to an already beautiful story. I can just see the stars and love in their eyes -- of Fred and Edna as well as Jennifer and Mark. Long may they love!

Would love to hear the story of the wedding and their wedding night in the cabin!

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story

Great job.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
very well written

It actually helped me remembering my first love,the spontanity,the love rush,it took me back to a passt so very long ago

Very well written romantic tale,i give you full score for this

5*****

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
You've got one of my wishes.

The author has achieved one of my wishes.

It's got a story that seemed to have come to an end, have a very correct and justified below.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous