All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer Ch. 14'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Not sure is he's a good or bad influence

The way things are going for Jennifer I really can't decide if Mark is the source of good or bad influence, maybe not such a bad thing in the end though :)

Love how they still refer to each other as BG and GF instead of fiancés and how they both just seek some reason to have some fun with each other, but at the same time she tries to upkeep her christian believes. It very enjoyable and refreshing to see how they both keep their relationship fresh and fun while thinking of the future, the balance you strike here is phenomenal. The topic of his father attending the wedding hasn't come up yet and I hope that it stays like that for some time to come, in the end however I don't see a problem in her attitude towards that matter. They'll deal with it as an adult couple and I bet it'll be fun to observe.

5* as usual and waiting for further stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it love it love it!

Love Mark and Jennifer. They seem to be growing nicely together, deeper and deeper in love. Keep that going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This iss Reed

It'll be two weeks at least, because I'm in Europe83

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
@ Reed

No problem, have a good time and relax if possible.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
The secret has not been revealed yet.

It is not yet know anything about Mark's father.

Also, I worry a little change of character of Jennifer, she is becoming more liberal, Mark will agree with this? I really hope that if, as told in chapter 8.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy To The Max!

This episode is so sensual in that she really wanted to initiate having sex with him. Unfortunately so many women think that it out of place for them to initiate sex and there are many men who really appreciate them taking the lead. Come on girls, learn from this beautiful young woman. As the saying goes “It takes two to Tango.” You don’t have to initiate sex 100% of the time but, to do it often and lovingly as she did will bring a lot of arrousal out of your partner and keep your relationship fresh and vibrant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous