The Church Whore

Story Info
Sarah has needs and only Pastor David can help her...
2.8k words
4.33
77.9k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a horny teenage girl, what can I say?

I have no excuse for my actions as of late. I just know that I want I want. And I'm going to get what I want. And right now I want Pastor David.

My name is Sarah. The craziest part in all this is how radically I've changed, in such a short time. The old me was virtuous, totally innocent. I grew up in a very conservative family. No impure outside influences. And then, just a few days after my 18th birthday, "WHAM". I was horny. Like, I just woke up, and without any kind of understanding as to why, or what had changed, there it was. Horny.

I touched myself, under the blankets that morning. I couldn't comprehend this feeling in my body! I didn't have a name for it, because it's not something I knew could exist. But it was there, in my vagina. I touched it. And then I rubbed it. And then an explosion. This amazing, mind altering electric shock.

After that I wanted more. And more. I began to masturbate any and everywhere, I liked it so much. But after awhile I knew I was missing something. I needed something more.

The first time I found porn on the internet, it was like this door that just swung wide open. All the answers to the mystery of this body were right there in front of me. And that was sex. And I knew I wanted it. I wanted it real bad.

The first time I had sex was with my cousin Josh, who was two years older than me. It happened about 3 months into this sexual awakening. He was slow in the head, (but easy on the eyes, he was totally cute) and very easy to manipulate. That's why I chose him. I couldn't risk anyone finding out I wasn't a pure little snowflake. If he said anything, no one would believe him.

I took him up the hill to the tool shed behind our house. I told him I needed to show him something. Before he could say a word I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth. I was amazed by how much even that act turned me on. I loved the taste, the way it felt in my mouth, the power it gave me.

I looked up to see a big dumb look of shock on his handsome face. As soon as he was hard enough, I made him sit down on a large tool box. I pulled my dress up over my head and straddled him, taking his long hard rod right into my wet hole.

Oh my GOD it felt so good! I had imagined over and over what it would feel like, but I wasn't prepared for this.

I leaned him back a little, and stuck one of my full dark nipples up to his mouth. He still looked totally bewildered by what was happening.

"Suck my nipples sweet cousin. Please?" I asked as I rubbed them back and forth over his lips.

He complied, grabbing my full tits and sucking my nipples long and hard as I bounced up and down on his cock.

I discovered if I leaned forward a bit I could rub my clit up against him as I fucked his cock. This, with the lovely sensation coming from my nipples, sent me right over the edge.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!!" I moaned as I felt my pussy start the convulse in that special way.

I guess my cousin Josh felt it to, as his eyes had rolled up into the back of his head, and he began to breath heavily.

"Somethings happening!" he cried out as I felt his jizz spurt up, a hot gooey stream, right into my pussy.

The sensation caused my own eruption, my orgasm dancing it's way up and down through my extremities.

"YES! YES! YES! FUCK YEEEEEEEES!" I cried out, as our cum mingled together, dripping down onto his lap.

As I got up and cleaned off I told him that this was our secret. He just sat there like a big dummy, staring wide eyed at me.

That was months ago though, and I hadn't been able to catch him alone since then. Besides, I wanted more. I wanted a bigger challenge. Which is why I had my eyes on Pastor David.

It wasn't just that he was my goody-goody pastor. He was sexy, and older. He had jet black hair, with a Spanish look to him, a little exotic. He was married of course, to a small frumpy woman. I didn't get it at all.

He'd been at the church for almost a year now. I 'd really thrown myself into my church activities, anything I could to spend time around him. Of course, he wasn't at all aware of my little school girl crush, or that I wasn't the innocent little virgin that everyone thought I was. Or was he?

Here lately I noticed that he studied me when I was around him. Normally this might make me nervous; I liked my secret identity. But with him, I kinda wanted him to second guess me. It might make it less shocking and easier when I finally tried to seduce him.

I think he understood that I had a little crush on him, but probably didn't suspect it might be anything more than that.

I was starting to suspect he might have a little crush too. I'd caught him staring at me more than once, his eyes lingering, working their way up and down my body.

I knew I had to have him. And I had a plan in mind.

Since I'd just turned 18, my baptismal was approaching. Normally we'd have a few people do it all together, but it just so happened that I would be alone for the monthly baptismal. We had one of those baptismal's at our church that was up above the rectory. It looked like a huge walk in tub with stairs leading in from both sides. There was a small room on either side of the stage with stairs that led up to the baptismal. The room on the left was for the person getting baptized. You went in, and you put your white gown on over your clothes, and waited to be called up.

Pastor David had a private office in the room on the right hand side. He'd put his robes on in there. During the Sunday service, he'd announce who was getting baptized. You'd go to the room on the left, robe up, and meet him up at the top of the baptismal.

After you were baptized, you followed pastor David to the other side and down into his office. There you would have a private prayer session together and discuss your path to salvation while the rest of the congregation finished the Sunday service with Brother Ed.

I knew this was the perfect time. Even if he rejected me, he'd never make a big fuss during church service. If he didn't reject me, I knew how hot it would be to fuck Pastor David as the rest of the congregation had church just a few feet away. I got horny just thinking about it

As I went in to put my robe on I decided to just really go for it. I took all of my clothes off, redering me completely nude under my thin white robe.

As I reached the top and looked across the baptismal, Pastor David walked up the stairs and into my view. He caught my eyes, staring at me hard, with no emotion. If I'd had panties on they'd be completely soaked.

Suddenly he turned to the congregation, smiling broadly. He introduced me to the church, out of ceremony, and asked that this child of God (me) join him in the blessed waters. (big bathtub)

As I stepped down into the water I heard him gasp. He stared at me, trying to hide his shock. I looked down at myself. You could clearly see every inch of my well proportioned nudity under the now transparent robe. My small dark nipples were hard, and the wet thin material clung right to them. Of course he was the only one who knew this; no one else could see from down below.

I smiled out onto the congregation sweetly, as I reached out for Pastor David. He cleared his throat nervously as I found his arm under the water. I rubbed myself up against his hand, and it trembled, but did not jerk away from me.

He began the ceremony, and I answered "yes" innocently as he asked if I was prepared to take my walk to salvation. He then turned me, almost a little roughly, (swoon) and dipped me underneath the water and back up.

Everyone cheered and clapped as he took me by the hand and helped me out of the water. As soon as we were out of the water he released me, bounding down the stairs ahead of me.

I took my time, making sure to shake my hair out a little, leaving it sexy and clinging to my wet skin. I made sure my nipples were still hard and still transparent through my white robe as I slowly walked down through the door way into the office.

He was already out of his robe, and unbuttoning his wet shirt. He was silent, frustrated, but not sure what to say. I just stood there, letting the water puddle under my feet.

"You know that's not ok, what you just did up there Sarah." he said, his eyes flashing as he looked over at my wet body, taking it all in as the wet robe stuck to every inch of me.

I stood perfectly still, so that he'd have to come towards me. He finally walked across the room with a towel and started to drape it over my sholders as I began to shiver.

He stood in front of me as I unzipped the front of the white robe, staring, unblinking into his eyes, leaving it completely opened down to my naval.

I reached out and took the hand that was holding the towel and pulled it towards me. He began to dab it in the naked spot between my breast, his breathing becoming ragged.

I shrugged my robe off, letting it land with a soft wet slap as it hit the floor. I stood, naked, dripping wet, trembling in front of him.

He began to back away, backing up from me slowly, unable to take his eyes off my naked body. I stepped towards him and kept going until he hit a small couch and fell down onto it.

I practically sprang on him, pulling myself on top of him, straddling him with my wet naked body.

"Sarah!" he said sternly, as he tried to think of a way to push me of without touching my naked wet body. "You need to stop, we can't do this."

Wrong answer. That only made me want him more. I took his hand and wordlessly sucked his middle finger into my mouth roughly.

His eyes blazed.

"Oh yeah little girl?" he asked as sat up, roughly grabbing me by my arms and shaking me. "You want to see what happens when you tease grown men??" he hissed, his voice becoming angry. I guess this was some kind of attempt to scare me?

I smiled, and slowly put my lips up to his. He froze, at first, but then groaned deeply as our kissing melted into a hardcore tongue tangling, trembling embrace.

I wove my arms around his neck as he ran his hands down my naked spine and to my ass where he grabbed it roughly, pulling my cheeks apart and rubbing his finger along my asshole.

I moaned into his ear.

"Pastor David, I want you to fuck me." I whispered into his ear as he continued to tease my asshole. "I want your big fat cock inside of me, I want it to tear my tiny pussy up!"

He groaned, and yanked me back looking wildly into my eyes. "We don't have alot of time..." he trailed off, looking at the door.

Before he could change his mind I dropped to my knees. I unzipped his pants quickly and pulled out his cock.

I wished I had more time to admire it. Not that I'd seen that many up to this point, but I knew enough to be impressed. Not just the size, but it was beautiful. Nice and veiny, with a lovely hue.

I swallowed it, starting at the head. I swirled my tongue around the tip, flicking it back and forth quickly. I stuck my tongue out and rubbed his cock head on it, as I stared deep into his eyes. He groaned as he watched me suck his dick.

I tried to deep throat it, and I think I did pretty good for the first time. I liked the way it felt as I took it in deep and held it in, gagging on it. It would cause my mouth to water, and I began to salivate all over his cock. I liked how it dripped down over my fingers as I ran my hand up and down, twisting lightly and jacking him off as I sucked on the tip of his cock.

I suddenly tasted a small amount of saltiness on my tongue. I lifted my head back and could see a few drops of cum coming up through the tip. Again I looked deep into his eyes as I stuck my tongue out and dipped it down into the jizz. I lapped it up, enjoying the taste.

He was panting heavily at this point. As I stood up he stood with me. He roughly pushed me towards his desk, spinning me around and bending me over it.

I felt a sharp delicious sting as he began to spank me, slapping his hand across my ass. He put his hand in my hair and jerked my head back sharply. At the same time I felt his cock slam into my wet hole, no warning or warming up.

I cried out as I felt his cock stab through my pussy, over and over again, violently slamming my hips into the wooden desk with every thrust.

He jerked my head back as he continued to pummel my tight little pussy. "Is this fun Sarah? Does this make your pussy so wet?" He teased, mocking me, as he continued to punish my wet twat.

"Uuuggghhhhh!!" I groaned, feeling my orgasm deep inside my throbbing pussy, clawing at the wooden desk uncontrollably. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was even better than I could imagine!

Not only was I fucking the pastor whom I seduced while the entire congregation was mere feet away, but he'd turned into a total sex fiend, fucking me aggressively against his desk, pulling my hair, spanking me! It was almost too much to take.

I began to egg him on, as I felt my orgasm starting to build up inside me.

"Aahhhhhh!! That's it Pastor David! Punish me! Fuck my tight little pussy! Teach me how to take that cock like a good girl!" I moaned, shoving my fingers into my mouth and sucking hard.

"That's right Sarah!" he grunted, pumping into me furiously. "You're a sinful little girl and you must be punished! Pastor David is gonna fill your pussy with his jizz, and you better take it ALL!"

That was all I could take. "Oh. My. GOD!!" I screamed out violently, as my orgasm ripped through my body and out of my pussy, causing it to spasm viciously on his cock.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I cried, as I felt his white hot cum shooting into my throbbing cunt.

"Uuuggggghhh!!" he grunted as he came inside of me.

"Fucking make me cum in you, my little church whore!" he said angrily into my ear as he continued to fill me with spunk.

We both came simultaneously, heaving and groaning as I fell onto the desk, desperately trying to keep myself upright.

He pushed away from me and walked back over to the couch, falling back into it.

"Hey," he said, as I picked up the towel and wrapped it around me, uncertainly. "come here." He patted the couch next to him.

"What was that?" he asked incredulously, as I sank down next to him.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know." I confessed. "I just really like sex, Pastor David. And I wanted you. Soooo..." I said, letting my voice trail off.

He chuckled, shaking his head as he zipped up his pants.

"Well, your secret is safe with me Sarah. I am your pastor, after all." he said softly, as he played with my hair.

"Maybe we can spend some more time together, try to work out some of these issues?"

He began to suggestively run his finger down my leg.

I kissed his mouth as I stood. "I'd really like that Pastor David." I laughed, giving him a wink as I walked away to get dressed. "I really would like that."