All Comments on 'The Church Whore'

by Freethoughts99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HornybethHornybethover 6 years ago
Naughty

Naughty girl wish the pastor was in his 70s mmm

dfw713dfw713over 6 years ago
Memories

As a youth pastor, I can tell you this happens much more than people know.

Also some very hot parent meetings that have led to some family fun as well.

Wonderful story and great memories, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So good

This story is hot. I am a pastor and stuff like this happens a lot. Pastors are not as innocent as they seem. In my. Church there's a woman In her mid 20's with big massive tits,and well she's married,but she loves to suck my long thick cock and I get to play with her massive juggs. Her nipples are her most sensitive spot so it does not take long for her to have an orgasam. We don't fuck,but I wouldn't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot.

I was reading this half an hour prior of a mass session. Dear god, as a pastor who has had such a similar experience, I moaned so loudly. (I live in a house right next to the church building where people were praying, such a turn on.) This was such a great way to start the day off. This young girl probably 18 or so, always has such a sexy attitude around me and recently volunteered to serve with me as a minister. Whenever we’re alone she’ll strip and tease me right before mass. Earlier this morning it happened again and we started to fuck right there in the dressing room which is connected to the mass procession area. God I’m cumming again thinking about it. Bless you, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sitting on the sofa in my minister's office, I opened my legs and let him see me. I wanted him so much. I was so wet. Every time I am around him I get wet. He locked the door and we spent an hour in passionate sex. Having him enter me and take me gave me an almost instant orgasm. And, for me to give myself to him was so exciting, fulfilling and satisfying. I want him daily. We meet and fulfill one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had sex with my minister, also. I had wanted him for a long time. He was much better in bed than I could have asked for. It is kind of strange knowing him intimately as I do, and seeing him doing his various official duties.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh fuck! This story is so hot! I am so horny now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous