The Circle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle gradually overcame his shyness with the women in the house. He'd been raised in a high estrogen environment - a home with two older sisters, his grandmother, and his mother, so had been well instructed and intimidated in how he should behave around members of the opposite sex. As it turned out, the result was shyness and almost subservience until he got to know a new woman.

Michelle Young, Monica's mother, took Kyle under her wing, since she was old enough to be his mother. She also became his lover. After an intense weekend of having him fuck her lights out, she started to reshape his personality to be more outgoing and confident. Her husband, Don, also helped mentor the lad.

One of Michelle's selling points for a new frame of mind involved the fact that seven women loved him, each of whom totally enjoyed having sex with him and having him as a sexy bed partner. Slowly, he started to believe in himself.

Commensurate with his increasing confidence, his grades started to improve. As had happened to Tracy and Ellie, he didn't feel the need to date or search on campus for companionship and entertainment. He had about all he could handle at the house. Being in an atmosphere of grads and people working also gave him the perspective that he was more than a student - he was learning life skills and knowledge that would be valuable for a future job. The change in perspective turned out to be worth a full point on his four-point grade point average propelling him onto dean's list.

An informal practice developed in the house about who slept and fucked with whom. Kyle had started to stay exclusively with Tracy and Ellie at night in their bedroom. Sheila noticed the affinity, and one night we had a discussion with a half-dozen of us, Kyle included.

We talked about a tendency to form couples, but that wasn't what we really wanted when we consciously thought about it. Convenience had overridden desire. Thus, everyone made more of an effort to spread their charms around with the opposite sex.

Kyle didn't need much convincing. After that discussion broke up, Alice played cougar, and captured Kyle for the night, not turning him loose until morning after fucking him most of the night. Kyle was amazing in his recovery abilities. Alice was very happy.

12