The Circle Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy gasped, "Oh, God, Jim. You can't keep going or I'll die."

He smiled diabolically at her. He hadn't really started yet this was the response. In his peripheral vision he became aware of several new people watching them. One woman was being stripped of her clothing. A man was getting a blowjob.

Jim extended his fingers to Sandy's A-spot. The first touch nearly made her explode. For the next five minutes, Jim stroked and caressed that place deep inside her, and then with his mouth locked on her clit, Sandy did indeed explode.

"OH, FUCK. I'M ... I'M ... I'M CUMMING LIKE NEVER BEFORE. OH, FUCK! OH, MY GOD ... OH, WHAT ... SO FUCKING GOOD."

If people didn't know Sandy was getting fucked before, they sure knew it then. People downtown five miles away knew too. Everyone on the patio had turned to watch, and some were obviously getting in the spirit of the rest of the evening by shedding their clothing, or more accurately allowing someone else to help them dispose of it. The man who'd been getting the blowjob had buried his cock in his girlfriend as they lay on one of the other chaises.

Jim changed position, and sank his long hard cock into Sandy's quim. At first, he did it as he'd seen in some of the porn films he liked, kneeling in front of her and slowly inserting but in a way where everyone could see the sexy penetration. As he got into his oscillations, he leaned into her arms. She wrapped her legs around his hips and kissed him in a frantic way, to show her love and passion for the man.

Sandy came again ... and again, vocalizing each orgasm to the delight of those still watching them fuck.

Jim glanced up into the gazebo. Two nude couples were fucking like crazy in the small structure, and another stood at the entrance with the woman holding onto the railing and being fucked from behind by the heavy set man.

Jim blasted a load of cum into Sandy, as she raved to everyone in earshot what a fabulous lover he was.

The pair collapsed together, holding onto one another and kissing with a rare passion between two people.

A voice said, "There's more people fucking on the other side of the patio too. They're putting on a great show too."

Sandy whispered, "Brad and Steph love to fuck. They're good at it too. They've been together a few times before."

Jim said, "When you recover, we could go watch."

"Let's go now. I'll cuddle with Brad until I'm ready for another round." As she stood, she said, "My God, that thing you do. It's fabulous. Steph wants you too."

"I try to please."

"You were a colossal success. The more I think about it, the more I think I'm going to fuck my husband's lights out. We've never done anything in public. You do Steph." Sandy was rapidly regaining her sanity after Jim had blown it away with his A-spot orgasm.

The partiers opened an alley for the two nude lovers to reach the other end of the patio. About half were already nude and were wholeheartedly involved in the foreplay leading to active sex. The other half were obviously thinking about it.

Brad and Steph saw them approach, and rolled to give them room to sit on their chaise. Sandy kissed her husband with a lot of tongue. She said, "I just had the best orgasm of my life. Don't be jealous, but I really do love this man." She leaned in and kissed Jim again. "And now I want your cock in me." She giggled, "You don't mind sloppy seconds, do you?"

Brad smiled, "Oh, goody. I finally get to fuck my wife in a public setting."

Jim winked at Steph, and she scooted across to be with him on another nearby chaise. They kissed, and then they lay down and made out as Steph fondled Jim's rapidly rising cock. A moment later she was riding him cowgirl style, and their show joined what Sandy and Brad were doing.

Three more nearby chaises suddenly had copulating couples on them. Behind them, other guests were shedding their clothing, fondling a member of the opposite sex, or looking for a place to have intercourse.

Jim heard Sandy say to her husband, "Mission accomplished."

12