The Circle Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila said, "I can't sleep. I'm so excited about the video. It makes me all horny and insatiable just to think about doing all that we did and do on camera."

Matt and Alice chuckled. Alice said, "That's why we're awake and down here ... and you were always horny and insatiable."

Matt argued, "No, not always. Remember, she was one of the three ice princesses when we started. That was why I brought Jim and Bob along to talk to you about how to thaw them out.

Sheila enthused, "That should be the movie title:Three Ice Princesses."

Alice went, "Oooooh, I like that. We can call it TIP for short around here as we get ready to shoot too."

Matt said, "Sorry it's not TIT."

Sheila and Alice both tickled him until Matt had rolled into a ball between them. After they stopped, and as he unfurled, Sheila reached for Matt's cock and found it at about half-mast. She started to rub and fondle his package after winking at Alice.

Alice said, "If you lay down on the carpet so Matt can fuck you, I'll give you a load of cum and you can eat me to orgasm one more time. Maybe that's what we need to help all of us sleep."

A few minutes later, Matt leaned forward and kissed Alice. His cock was buried deep in Sheila's hot pussy. Alice knelt with her legs spread over Sheila's head; the latter's mouth and tongue eagerly coupled to the former's bare cunt, as she feasted on the drippy contents now coming her way thanks to gravity.

Early the next morning, Alex came down early to fix himself breakfast. Curled up under a blanket in the middle of the family room were Sheila, Matt, and Alice sleeping soundly, and looking very intimate and romantic together.

12