All Comments on 'The Circle Ch. 47'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great chapter ... and another great cliff-hanger!

I've read The Circle from the beginning, and have gone back several times to remind myself of who is who, etc. A great series ... and a great set of cliff-hangers.

Now to see the fall-out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agreement

I too have read this from the beginning. I can say I check at least twice a day to see if the next chapter has appeared yet. It is a fabulous tale starting with 3 horny young men trying to figure out to make it with 3 suspicious chicks. Then reinventing themselves around a philosophy involving love among multiple people and watching the growth and adventures of the group. Clearly one the best applications of creativity on the site. The sex is good too.

reader661reader661over 8 years ago
Great series

I also have read them all and have looked forward to next chapter after all of them. I read on the phone app so I haven't been able to leave feed back or rate them. All are 5 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES