The Citadel Ch. 02: The Watchtower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am thirsty! Can you give me some water?" she asked him, with a voice full of bitterness after she had cleared the platter.

"We had only beer in the evening, and the next water well is too far away to go there this morning," he answered dryly. He looked around the room and then pointed to a puddle where some murky water had gathered beneath a drainpipe. "You can lick up something over there. Good enough for a little beast like you."

A hot bile of anger rose up her throat when she heard his answer. She had suffered so many atrocities from these goons over the last day and night that her heart now burst with anger. All the frustration raged through her body and stirred up her feelings of bitter hatred and dislike for these men.

"You...you sick bastard, you can slobber that by yourself! I am sure it's not as disgusting as the muck in your rotten bowels!" she yelled at him.

"You're such a doll when you get angry," he laughed, and then his eyes narrowed to a slit. "I don't like brazen chicks, bony and shaggy at that. But you have a pretty mouth and pouting lips. I'll give you something to drink."

He made a move for her, but despite her parching thirst she mistrusted his words enough to back off towards the end of the room. After some wobbly steps her shaky feet had problems following her will. On top of that, they became entangled by the rope tethering her ankles together. She stumbled over it and crashed with an angry shriek to the floor.

All of a sudden he towered over her. A leering grin crossed his face as his hands moved to the fall of his leather pants. A massive bulge had already formed there, and he started to fumble with the fly. Her eyes widened with disbelief when he put one hand inside his trousers, and then his already erect cock came forth. Thick purple veins wound over the wrinkled skin and ended in a broadly swollen head, which already glistened wet.

There wasn't much more room left for her to shrink away as his erection pointed threateningly in the direction of her face. She tried to gain every possible inch by crawling back, until her spine hit the cold stone wall. It was not only the enormous size of his hard-on, but also the odour that emanated from his greasy balls, which made her stomach turn with disgust. A short step allowed him to cross the distance to her cowering body. When the wet tip of his penis rubbed against her pursed lips, she pressed her eyes shut and turned her face away.

"Be a good girl! Open your mouth now; you know what to do," he growled at her, as he sank his hand into her thick hair and pulled her head forward to meet his waiting penis.

Outrage and revulsion about this demeaning treatment fuelled her resistance, and she clenched her jaws tight, refusing to let him into her mouth - or even welcome him between her lips. But he had enough experience with reluctant wenches, and while one hand slid around to the back of her head to anchor her in place, the other one seized the noose and yanked the rope tight around her throat. A gurgling sound escaped her pressed-together lips, but soon she had to gasp for air and involuntarily her jaw opened wide.

He had merely been waiting for this moment, and took immediate advantage of her need to breathe in. Ruthlessly he thrust his hips forward, and all at once her mouth was full of his oversized meat, stretching her lips painfully wide. Her eyes widened when he shoved his bulging dick deep into her mouth until its tip probed the back of her throat. She gagged and tried desperately to avoid the brutal violation, but he kept his rough hand tightly clamped around her head and prevented her from pulling away.

With a smile he started to make full use of her wide-open orifice. While her head remained transfixed in his sturdy grip he rocked back and forth. His thick penis appeared and disappeared as it slid repeatedly in and out of her gaping mouth. Although her increasingly wet lips glided with apparent smoothness over the rough skin of his member, she repeatedly gagged as his greasy tip buried itself so deep in her throat that the hairy base of his cock touched her lips. More than once the revolting feeling in her stomach would have prompted her to clench her jaw shut and bite down on the greasy flesh occupying her mouth. But even though his eyes turned up from his surging lust he still kept hold on the leash, ready to strangle her throat should she try any mischief.

"Nimble witch," Scarface muttered, seemingly pleased while he continued to pound her mouth mercilessly.

Despite his vice-like grip her head bobbed busily over his groin and made her brown tresses bounce up and down in unison. For now, he had seized full control of the current situation. The relentless beat of his smashing blows pounded her into the role of a docile subject who had to submissively obey his vile practices. Every possibility for non-cooperation had been taken from her. She stared blankly ahead, her gaze transfixed at the brazen belt buckle above his stiff member, as she was used like a mindless object that only existed to satisfy his voracious lust. All she could do was to keep her lips wide open and concentrate on the short moments when his slick cock slid far enough out to allow her a shallow gasp for air.

The constant rhythm of his relentless thrusts caused her to lose any sense of time. Occupied by the revolting act that had brutally taken possession of her very self, she could no longer tell how long she had been assaulted by her violator. Her mouth filled by his cock, a stiffling sob of utter helplessness came up through her lips, as Scarface shallow breath whistled through his gritted teeth. Suddenly he groaned like a wild boar and stiffened, his cock embedded deep inside her throat. A hot stream of semen emerged into her throat and then he pulled his pumping dick out of her mouth, spreading the rest of his shot over her face and chest. His sticky goo filled her mouth to the bursting point and trickled over her tongue out to the corners of her lips and down her chin. She had to gag to prevent a large lump of his semen from plugging her throat. But before she was able to cough it up and spit it out, he clamped his hand over her open mouth.

"Down with it!" he ordered.

She cringed with disgust, but his stubby fingers kept her face in a vice-like grip and her lips tightly pressed together. Bereft of any possibility to retch his gooey ejaculation out, she had to gulp it down and ingest it to the last drop.

Scarface watched her for a short time, until he was sure that she had swallowed and nothing of his gift was misspent. Then he released the grip around her face and wiped his hands clean with a bunch of her hair, smudging it with the droplets of cum that remained on his fingers. She had never felt so humiliated before. The violent act left her drained and exhausted, but also deeply ashamed. The sticky remnants of his ejaculation were spread disgustingly all over her face, and clung to the corners of her mouth and lips. Large blobs of his creamy liquid ran down her throat, leaving beady traces on her skin and coalescing into greasy puddles that coated her heaving chest like the icing of a cake.

While he tucked his penis, which had gone limp by now, back into his pants, she managed to pull herself up. The leash dangled between the gooey flesh of her smudged breasts and thudded against the front of her bodice. The damp cloth felt sodden from the sticky mess that dripped down in small rivulets from her chin and chest.

"Bet you've gotten enough for your thirst," Scarface wagged his head, then took hold of the leash. He stretched his left hand out and with his forefinger removed a blob of his own cream from her cheek.

"Even the famous 'morning dew' from the royal vineyards cannot compete with this," he stated ironically, after he had sniffed at the smell and cleansed his fingers in the folds of her skirt.

Then he turned around and led her up the stairs and out of dungeon. His two comrades, waiting and the front door for them, were ready to leave. Considering their drowsy eyes and disheveled look, she ascertained they had been drinking until late at night and were still hung over. Both of them stared in her direction when Scarface ushered her towards them.

"Too early in the morning to crawl out of bed. The sun isn't even up," Stinker muttered when both of them arrived before him. Scarface avoided answering, and instead thrust the leash into his hands before he took a step forward past them to unlock the door.

Stinker seemed to be none too happy about her immediate presence. Unwashed and spending all night long dressed in her soiled and messy clothes inside the musty cell, she was certainly not a pretty sight and smelled appropriately. While his comrade fumbled with the lock, he took his time to size her roughly. The sticky cum and greasy fat all over her face and chest didn't spark his interest seriously - like he hardly expected otherwise from a dirty whore. However, when he noticed the wide blotch in front of her skirt, where she had wet herself in the night, he scrunched up his nose.

"Oh, damn, what the fuck did you do?" he asked her with a mocking voice. "Did you really piss your pants?"

"That wasn't my fault!" she spat at him venomously, "You bloody scumbags left me tied up all through the night!"

"Didn't know that our little baby can't be left alone for some hours without soiling itself!" he retorted back at her, while playfully tucking at her skirt. "Next time we'll strip you stark naked before putting you to sleep."

"Just go and try!" she flashed her eyes at him. "If you really want to run into troubles then do it!"

"Stop squabbling, all of you!" Scarface cut in, when he had opened the lock at last. "Out and on your way!"

Both of them stared daggers at each other for a while, but then Stinker shrugged his shoulders and turned around - but not before he flashed her a deceitful grin. Meanwhile, Scarface had cleared the way and stepped first out of the door. Without hesitation, Stinker followed on his heel, giving her leash a sudden jerk and pulling her forward with him. Muttering a short curse under her breath, she obeyed his command and shuffled out of the watchtower into the silent city.

12