The City Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She padded quietly across the cave, the only sounds of her movement the occasional splat as a blob of slime dripped off her naked body and the rhythmic squelch of her goo-drenched feet as she walked. But such sounds were lost in the background noise of the other women fucking each other, a constant buzz of splashing slime and orgasmic cries.

As she stepped further and further from the slime pools Jess began to get scared, worried the demon would see her and drag her back. Worse she began to feel very, very horny, nothing had touched her cunt for several seconds after all. It was such a strong desire, such a burning need, that more than once she nearly fell to the floor and started masturbating again. Yet she managed to stop herself, knowing the demon would just drag her back if she did. She had to do something though, the yearning was too strong, so instead as she kept walking her hand found its way back to her slimy hole and two fingers slipped inside.

It was just enough stimulation and she could continue on, somewhat more awkwardly now but still moving away from the demon and the slime pools. It felt good, not really enough, but good and getting better as the swaying of her hips pushed her fingers deeper and deeper into herself.

"Uhh...uhh...uhh...uhh...uhh..." With each step she moaned, unable to control herself, thankfully such sounds were easily lost in the screams of ecstasy from behind her. Just a small voice to the choir of sexual groans

and screams.

She kept going, finally making it to the edge of the cave and then into the tunnel mouth. It was dark but illuminated by a purple light that seeped from a weird grey moss that grew along the walls, just enough light to see by. She carried on further and further along the tunnel, becoming increasingly confident the tentacle demon was not going to get her now, sure she had finally slipped away from it.

Soon the tunnel split into two and as she took the right fork her fingers finally caused her to cum but even then she did not stop, letting the pleasure roll over her even as she walked - she had to get out, she couldn't stop for anything, even the constant desires of her own body.

She kept going like that, fingers inside her, orgasming every few hundred metres but not stopping. After an hour or two she entered another large cave not so different from her home of the last few days, this one however seemed empty except for a small, bubbling stream filled with clear water. Cautiously she walked forward, the air was a little fresher here, less humid, cooler, it seemed to be free of the demonic influence of much of the cave network and city. Yet she didn't trust anything now, nothing in the city was truly safe, and the odd purple light made every shadow look dangerous.

Nervously looking around she reached the stream which stretched across the centre of the cave - the water looked clean and fresh. For the first time in days she suddenly felt thirsty, she realised now how disgustingly slimy she was, she felt she had to get clean now, her head was clearing all the time, even the need to touch herself was abating. She was beginning to feel normal again.

Quickly she pulled her fingers out of her slimy hole with one last squelch and slowly lowered herself into the stream. Her pussy started to burn again, she wanted to touch herself but she tried to resist, at least for a moment. Her feet touched the water, it was cool but pleasant, running gently over her skin, washing away the slime and dirt. She slid down letting her whole body slip into the water, she shivered slightly as the cold water ran over her naked body. She cupped her hands and splashed more over her face and hair, drinking some and then ensuring the rest removed the covering of slime from her head, dipping her hair into the water to wash it clean.

Done she worked over the rest of her body, cleaning away the thick green slime from every inch of her body. She was pleased to see that she looked just as trim and hot as she'd ever done, no matter what the demon and her maggot babies had done to her body it clearly hadn't left a permanent impact. Checking herself out in the reflection of water she could see even her hair looked good still, deep red and cascading down to her shoulders.

She also took advantage of her the bathing to touch herself again, it started as a vague attempt to clear the slime out of her pussy and arsehole but soon enough she was just fingering both holes just for the sake of it. Her desire to be fucked constantly was slowly going away but for the moment Jess knew she would have to make herself cum at least one more time, something which with her very practised fingers and primed-to-explode holes did not take long.

Her climax seeping away and feeling proper clean she let herself lay back in the stream and relax for a moment, her mind empty of real thought, just trying to feel her old self again. After a few minutes more she felt ready and Jess pulled herself out the stream and lay back on the cave floor. It was cold, hard stone but she didn't care it felt so good to have finally washed the slime off after so long, to feel clean physically and mentally, even the constant sexual need had finally stopped and she didn't need to touch herself. Tired from her escape she rested for a while, letting the clear air of the cave dry her body.

She begin to think about her next step. The city was clearly dangerous, she should of stopped after being fucked by the giant flower outside or at least after the slug thing but her curiosity, her scientific desire had gotten the better of her and she was now mother to dozens of demon maggots - not what she had in mind when she'd set out to find the city. Yet even as these thoughts went around her head she knew it had been a desire of a different nature that had been the real problem. It was the fact she'd enjoyed being fucked by the demons, that she welcomed it and even now wanted to feel such pleasure again that had really caused her predicament.

Jess knew she had a tough choice - either try to find a way out, hope she could control her new desires back at home and give up finding out any more about the city; or try to find the centre, find out all she can about the city, and only fuck the demons that seemed safe enough, ones that would let her go like the flower or slug-thing, but that was filled with great risk, she didn't know enough about the creatures to tell which wanted her as an eternal sex toy and which just wanted a quick fuck. She really didn't know what to do.

Without really making a decision but also aware she had no idea which way to go even if she had, she started to gather herself together and was getting ready to move on when she felt a sudden spasm inside her belly.

"Ohh!" She cried as the spasm was accompanied by a burst of pure pleasure at the core of her pussy. It was a real surprise, she wasn't even touching herself for once.

Unsure what to do but feeling the spasm subside and the pleasure stop she stood and started heading back out of the cave. She'd only made a few steps when her stomach spasmed again, this time seeming to shake all her insides and sending a blast of orgasmic pleasure through her, unbelievably she was actually cumming but she could barely process that thought as a gush of green slime jetted out from her pussy, spraying down over her legs and splattering down on the floor.

"Ahhhh!" Jess cried in pleasure and shock. She had no idea what was happening or why. At least two pints of slime had sprayed out of her and whilst it stopped for the moment, her legs and the cave floor all around her was covered in the thick, viscous, green fluid. The slime looked very familiar, it was the same stuff she had been living in for the last few days, the stuff she had just washed of her body, the stuff her pussy expelled every time she had given birth to another brood of maggots. Yet there were no babies, she wasn't pregnant, and her body was still producing the stuff.

She reached down as another spasm hit and a second torrent torrent jetted out of her hole, she tried vainly to hold it in with her hand but all she did was manage to spray most of it back up and over herself, coating her body and face with the goo. Not that she cared, the orgasmic pleasure that came with the spasm was all that she focused on for a few seconds. Enjoying the feeling and briefly not caring what was happening to her.

Yet again the pleasure slipped away and for a moment Jess was left confused and dripping in slime.

"Why? What is happening?" She asked the otherwise empty cave, thinking perhaps the demon was watching her again but there was no response, just another spasm.

"Uuuurrrhhhh!" She screamed as the next jet of the slime burst out of her pussy and as with the others it sent an orgasmic wave of bliss through her. This time though, a moment after the peak, she felt something else, a sudden spasm in her throat, and before she could react she found herself having to open her mouth wide as a squirt of the slime gushed out. At first it wasn't much, just enough to dribble down her chin and splatter onto her pert breasts but then it became a thick stream and she bent over, the slime gushing out of her mouth joining that coming out of her cunt on the cave floor.

Unable to stand with her body wracked by the now regular spasms and oragasms Jess fell to that cave floor, falling down onto all fours and splashing in the slime her body was still ejecting. The next shock hit as she landed, this time even more powerful as her pussy and mouth both ejected torrents of slime in unison. With that she came properly, a full on orgasm - what should have been utterly foul was in fact deeply arousing, and she just had to give into to it. She didn't care what the cause was or why it happened now, she just relished in the way her pussy felt every time she squirted the slime. Whilst what she was vomiting up just tasted incredible, each heave filling her mouth with delicious tasting gunge. She tried desperately to swallow as much of it as she could even as it kept coming back up. At times she thought she might choke but she didn't care and just kept on swallowing as much of the slime-vomit as possible.

Minutes passed, minutes of pure pleasure that became hours, that even in her delirious state, barely conscious of anything but her ecstasy, she knew soon became days. The whole time she was just an orgasming, slime factory. Again and again slime gushed out of her pussy and her mouth, drenching the cave floor and running off into the stream behind her. Each gush sending her body into further and further heights of pleasure, she'd have screamed if she could but her mouth was so filled with slime only gurgles came out.

She rolled around on the ground, on her front, on her back, tried to crawl, to even stand but all her movements did was cause even more slime to come out so she just gave up, lying in the centre of the cave as slime just poured out of her body even as she tried to swallow the delicious goo back up again.

As she squirted out the slime and came endlessly she could see she was slowly covering the entire cave in the fluid. After what she figured was three or four days she noticed that every inch of the cave floor was now covered in a thick coat of her slime, whilst where their were lower sections she had created her own pools of slime, easily deep enough to bath in. Worse, or perhaps better, she didn't even know now, the stream was no longer one of clear water but of thick green goo, it still ran across the cave but was now fed by her body not whatever the original water source was.

Slowly she concluded it was some kind of punishment, or perhaps gift, from the tentacle demon. She had escaped him but only to meet an even more depraved fate. She would have no more children, no more human companions, not even get fucked again. She would just cum and make slime.

Yet such coherent thoughts were rare, most of the time all she felt was the spasms of pleasure, the endless train of orgasms and the all encompassing slime her body was ejecting. She revelled in it, a subhuman creature of foul lust and desire, trashing around, cumming, squirting and vomiting slime everywhere. Happy to accept her fate forever more.

***********

Yet Jess found out it was not to be her fate after all. Later on she would guess that it was a little passed her hundredth day as a orgasming slime goddess when it all changed again. She was busy cumming and ejaculating slime as usual when suddenly her body started to return to normal, the torrent from her pussy ended and the flow from her belly to her throat turned to a dribble and then nothing in a matter of seconds. Even the orgasms stopped and at first Jess's response was merely to thrust a hand between her legs and try to eke out more pleasure. She was so used to the feeling that it felt like stopping breathing.

She was currently lying back in a slight depression in the cave, so that her whole body was submerged in her own slime, just her head, the tips of her breasts and her knees above the liquid. So as she began to frig herself off again, the first time she'd needed such stimulation in many, many days, she opened her mouth and used her other hand to begin to scoop handfuls of the slime towards her lips and down her throat, hoping perhaps she just needed to fill herself up again and the pleasure would restart. And if not at least enjoying the taste of the glorious goo.

She was just getting in a rhythm of carefully timed masturbation and swallowing when without warning the slime all vanished - every single drop in the cave, in the stream, and on or in her body was gone. The cave and Jess looked pristine, as if she had just finished washing herself in the stream again.

She pushed herself upright, almost alarmed, her brain was still getting used to the slime ordeal being over and this sudden change was making no sense to her.

"Wha..." She croaked, her unused voice dry and husky.

"Do not worry little Jess. I have merely dispelled Hij'jolax's magic. It was entertaining to watch for a while but a specimen as fine as you deserves a better fate."

The voice echoed around the cave, deep, rumbling and powerful. Jess looked around for the source, a little fearful about what the city had in store for her next, but if anything even more interested to see what demon had such a sexy voice.

"Where..." She coughed, clearing her throat. "Where are you?"

Her question was answered as a huge demon strode into the cave from the entrance she herself had arrived through many days before. He was more humanoid than the other demons she had encountered but no less alien. He was about ten foot tall, basically human in shape and very muscled, the sort of body that would take a human years in the gym to get, but that however was where the demon's humanity ended. His skin was a light green in colour and a thick, inch-long, dark brown fur covered his shoulders, upper arms and sides of his thighs. His face, whilst rather handsome was marred by a jaw filled with large fangs and a prehensile tongue, that slid out between his sharp teeth at any time he wasn't speaking. Whilst finally his bald head was marked by two large brown horns, twisted and pointed that grew from either side of his forehead.

Yes Jess only partially noted all that, her eyes instead fell, perhaps inevitably now, to the demon's cock. It as truly monstrous. It was at least two foot long, a good four inches across and had four bony ribs running along its length, the fleshy ribs sticking out another half inch from the soft green flesh and giving the demonic dick the appearance of being hard at all times. It was very alien and very weird, yet Jess wanted it inside her so very badly.

"Impressed little girl?" The demon said, its booming voice echoing around the cave as he continued to walk toward Jess, a musky, earthy scent now reaching her from the demon.

"I...I...don't know..." She stammered, pulling her gaze away from his cock and looking him in his deep red eyes.

The demon laughed briefly in response then spoke. "I think you are. You are a disgusting slut, you always have been, but your time in my city had made you so much worse!" He laughed again.

"Who are you?" Jess asked, trying to keep her thoughts in check, trying to avoid getting trapped by yet another demon.

"I am Cernunnos. Ruler of this city and a Demon Prince of Hell. And I have an offer for you."

"An offer?" It was not what she had expected. Indeed she'd expected, and very much hoped, for nothing more than to be fucked by the giant demon.

"Yes. But let us talk somewhere more fitting. My throne room." And with that there was a dark flash of light and suddenly Jess found herself still standing in front of Cernunnos but in a totally different place.

As the demon had suggested it appeared to be some kind of throne room. Bare black stone walls and floors made up the large square room with various banners and tapestries decorating the walls whilst a collection of fur rugs were thrown across the floor. The only furniture in the room was large and very ornate black stone throne that sat in the middle of the room, clearly built for a creature the size of the demon.

Jess had no more time to look around before Cernunnos reached out with one taloned hand and gently pulled her head around to face him again.

"So to business. You wish to go home little Jess? You wish to leave the city little girl?" The demon asked, his hand not leaving her face.

Jess paused, she did want to leave, she really did, she had thought it might be impossible but now she was being offered it. It was strange, she didn't know why the demon was asking such a question. Surely it would never let her go? Still unsure how else to respond she just nodded, suddenly feeling very small in front of the monster.

"Then you will have that. I will let return home. Indeed I will guide you out of the city and make sure you make it out unmolested. All in exchange for one thing."

It suddenly clicked for Jess, the demon did want exactly what she expected but didn't seem content to take it. It wanted more and in exchange she could finally find a way out. She needed to be sure though, needed to hear it from the demon.

"And what is that?" She asked, suddenly a touch nervous but hoping she was right, her eyes dropping to the demon's giant cock again. She could get home and have some real fun getting there.

"I thought that would have been obvious." The demon god rumbled.

"I want to hear you say it." Jess replied. She was sure now the demon wanted to fuck her. Yet still she wanted to hear it said, to have it completely confirmed, to hear a demon god ask her for sex.

Cernunnos laughed in response, a loud, bestial bellow. "I like you little girl!"

"Well?" She said, taking half a step forward, pushing her breasts out for him to survey. She needed him to ask more than anything now, needed him to want to fuck her, thoughts of getting home already drifting from her mind.

His laugh slowly subsided. "It is simple little Jess. I will let you go, let you return to the surface, and all you must do first is fuck me. Willingly and without hesitation. Giving yourself fully to me. Becoming my consort until our agreement expires."

Jess smiled at him and nodded before speaking again. "Why not just take me? I'm sure you could, everything else here has done."

"It it so much more delicious when you willingly choose." Cernunnos replied as his long tongue licked around his mouth. "So much better, so much more satisfying. So will you do it?"

"Yes." Jess replied without hesitation. She wanted it so very badly now.

"Do not be hasty little girl. It will not be easy, I am a demon beast beyond any other in the city, many would find it intolerable. I will abuse your body in ways you can not imagine. Push you to heights of pleasure you didn't think possible. Many women, human and demon, have died from the ecstasy, gone mad with the stream of constant orgasms. I will make you commit acts you think impossible, that you think are too foul to even contemplate and you must do them all willingly. Indeed you must beg for more. It will be unlike anything else you have experienced so far."