The City Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I can handle it." She replied, her voice now filling with need, rising in volume. "In fact I want it. I know I can take it. I want to do it! You said it I was total slut and I am! Please let me be your fuck toy!"

He growled briefly before speaking again, staring intently at Jess. "Yes you really do don't you? Getting home is but a bonus, our fucking is prize enough for you. But one final detail little girl, this will not be one simple night of rutting. For letting one so dirty go I must have full payment."

"How long?" Jess asked, suddenly unsure if she should have been so eager.

"One thousand days as my consort, slave and cum rag." He replied with a wicked smile.

"We fuck for a thousand days?" Jess blurted out, really unsure of the deal now. Even her time with the tentacle demon has been a tiny fraction of that.

"Yes. One thousand days and without a moment's pause. My magic will keep you alive, you body will want for nothing, you will simply have to constantly please me."

"Oh..." Jess quietly said. It was more than she had expected but no less tempting.

"Well then? What is it to be? My toy for a thousand nights, an endless stream of orgasms and pints of my cum to swallow. Or flee back into the city and take your chances? Time to decide."

Jess knew she had no real choice, her pussy was already dripping again, her nipples rock hard, she needed the demon and really didn't care about the rest.

"We fuck." She replied, stepping forward, a smile returning to her face.

"Excellent!" Cernunnos roared.

The demon moved quicker than she expected grabbing her in both hands and lifting her off the ground beforepulling her towards his body. She had expected some kind of foreplay but instead Cernunnos moved her toward his giant dick, pushed her legs apart from one hand, and before she could even really think she found herself being rammed down onto the huge demon cock.

"Arghhhhh!" She screamed as the two foot penis slipped into her soaking wet pussy. She expected him to ease her onto it but he didn't, with her still held in both his big hands he rammed her down to the hilt, the entire twenty four inches slamming into her. She looked down to see her belly grossly distended, the outline of the demon cock clear though her stretched skin, the tip up nearly to her breasts.

"Regretting it yet little girl?" The demon growled.

Jess could only scream in reply as he lifted up again, so only a couple of inches of cock remained in her and then slammed her back down again. Had she been able to say more however she would have denied it utterly - the intrusion was gross, almost painful, and yet so incredibly pleasurable. She felt like she might orgasm already.

As she was lifted off and slammed back down on the demon cock for a third time she did cum. The endless sexual pleasure of her time in the city coupled with the size and power of the demon's thrusts was just way too much for her human body. As she felt the tip of the cock push up through her body, feeling like it was almost at her breasts, she exploded in climax. They had been little build up, little anticipation but it didn't matter, her whole body shook with pleasure, every cell in her body reacting with ecstasy. She screamed, her arms flailing around, her legs clamping around the demon's body, it was truly incredible, more than she could ever have imagined.

Cernunnos didn't stop, didn't even seem to care she had cum, he just kept going, the same action again and again, slamming her up and down on his cock. The next few thrusts elongated her orgasm but slowly the peak died yet even as it did she could feel her pleasure growing again. She was getting fucked way beyond normal human capacity and inevitably Jess found herself cumming again only moments after the first time.

The demon didn't stop though, barely even noticing her screams of uncontrolled pleasure he just continued to fuck her. Every few minutes Jess would cum and most of the time Cernunnos would appear to not even notice and just kept going, though occasionally he would smile or laugh at her as she screamed in orgasmic bliss, perhaps lick at her tits briefly as she came but this all just seemed almost like foreplay to him, he didn't even seem close to cumming.

As the assault continued, and despite the pleasure, Jess started to regret her decision, to curse the inhuman lust the city had unlocked within her. It had barely been an hour of her thousand day ordeal and she was already worried she couldn't take much more. The orgasms, the constant animal fucking, was too much. It felt like she might go mad with the feelings, or her body would simply breakdown. She wanted it to end already, for Cernunnos to give her a brief break, but he want on, unrelenting.

With no other choice however she knew she had to try to keep going and as they entered the second hour she began to find a way to control her body, slowly becoming used to what was happening and even to have some mastery over the pleasure, to make it more like a normal coupling. As the hour passed she became a more equal partner in the rutting, beginning to consider the best way to arouse the demon too rather than just let him control everything, to try and control her own orgasms.

Soon she was able to grind back at the demon, letting her pleasure grow but not overflow, squeezing her pussy, her whole body really, around the demon's meat, her arms holding onto his body, goading him on, trying to make him come too. Somehow trying to find a way to gain some power over him as he had over her.

"That's it! Urggh! That's it! Urggh! Cum in me! Cum in me!" She begged him, knowing she had to control the situation as much as he was, that she would have to match him sexually too - it was the only way to survive.

"Yesss! That's it! Revel in this!" The demon growled. "Be the biggest slut you can be! Fuck me as I fuck you!"

"Urgggh! Cum in me then! Uhhhhhh! Fill me!" She screamed.

"Yes! You deserve it!" He bellowed/

Then with a grunt the demon finally came. He pushed Jess down onto himself one last time, held her tight on his cock as she felt it spasm before a sudden jet of hot, sticky fluid gushed into her body. It was followed by another, and another and another. Within seconds her distended belly, already stretched around the demon cock, was now even more expanded, a huge ball filling with demon jism.

The demon grunted again and yet more cum poured into Jess, it was far too much now and her body could never contain it. First it squirted out of the tight gap between her pussy lips and Cernunnos's cock, then it poured out of her arsehole. Yet that was not enough, it had magically filled her whole body and so found any way out. So as she opened her mouth and tossed her head back to scream instead a torrent of jism jetted out, spraying a good three feet into the air before falling back down and coating Jess's body.

It was a foul, disgusting process yet as with so many other such things in the city it instantly made Jess cum, her body exploding yet again with ecstasy. There was too much cum pouring out of her mouth to scream but she tried, the intense power shaking her body forcing her to do so.

Many seconds passed as demon and girl came together, cum gushing from the demon into the girl and then out again. Soon both were coated in it, their bodies shaking in pleasure, inhuman groans coming from both. Finally done Cernunnos pulled Jess off his cock and dropped her to the cum drenched floor.

She fell with a splat, her landing softened by the sticky goo all over the ground. She lay there for a moment longer, jism still pouring out of her mouth, arse and pussy until finally her body had expelled most of the demon cum. Panting and moaning softly, fingers scraping jism from her eyes she turned to look up at Cernunnos.

He stood before her still, breathing heavily too, his fine, muscled body dripping in his own cum. He turned and looked down at Jess.

"Maybe I will be the one to regret this. You are extraordinary. I have fucked demon princesses who have spent thousands of years honing their sexual techniques; fucked entire nests of succubi; and even served for a hundred and one nights as consort to Lilith herself. Yet none made me cum like that."

"You were okay yourself..." Jess replied, her words almost obscured by the jism still filling her mouth. "But I want more..."

"Oh, you shall have it!" The demon replied as he fell to his knees in front of Jess, quickly flipped her over so she was lying on her front and then pushed her legs apart.

"Ohhhh..." Jess moaned in need as she waited what was coming next.

A second later she felt the demon's giant cock push against her arsehole and then drive deep into her body.

"Argghhh!" She screamed, it should have been in pain, but was not, it was all pleasure, somehow her body was accommodating Cernunnos perfectly.

"Fuuuuckkkk! Aurghhh!" She cried as Cernunnos pushed fully into her, his cock now filling what felt like half of her body.

As before the demon just laughed at her response, pulled himself partially out of her and then rammed back inside her, the force actually pushing Jess along the slimy ground, leaving him no choice but to grasp hold of her with both hands. One grasped around her breasts, the other clamped onto her arse. With her tightly held the demon began to fuck her arse properly, pounding into her again and again.

Jess could feel the way her hole stretched around the demon cock and knew it was utterly obscene, pushed beyond any human limit but she just didn't care, her only concern was the tide of sexual joy building in her body. It wasn't as initially intense or as uncontrollable as when he'd fucked her pussy but was no less powerful and she knew sooner or later the arse-fucking would make her cum too.

"Yess! Fuck my arse! Urghhh! Yessss! Make me cum!" She screamed at the demon, wanting still to retain the control she had gained, to make it seem like she was something more than his sex toy.

Cernunnos just growled in response, seemingly words lost to him. So Jess looked over her shoulder, as he kept ramming into her body, and was pleased to see a look of uncontrollable animal lust on the demon's face too. It was working, she was driving him just as wild as he was her. That though, the feeling of power it brought, was enough to push Jess even closer to her peak. She knew was about to cum again.

"Ughhhh! Ughhhh! I'm gonna cum! Please! Cum in me now!" She screamed, hoping he would do as she wished.

Cernunnos just grunted and she screamed again as her body exploded in orgasm, half a second later it was joined by a loud moan from the demon as Jess felt his cock hilt into her arse and fire its torrent of cum into her. As before the first squirt must have contained a couple of pints of jism and within moments her whole body was filled with it again, even as she continued to climax around the ejaculating cock buried in her arse. It poured out of her other holes again, there was just no way her human body could contain the volume of demon seed being pushed into it. So it flowed out of her pussy, out of her mouth and, as Cernunnos pulled his cock away, out of her arsehole most of all.

She spluttered, moaned and orgasmed for several minutes as the demon sprayed yet more jism, for he was still cumming too, gushing more jism all over her, even as her body emptied the rest over herself and the floor.

It was still dribbling out of her as the demon, finally finished, picked her up again, pushed her against the wall, face towards the black stone, bent her over slightly and promptly thrust his cock right back into her cunt. There would be no respite this time, and Jess didn't want one, she just wanted him to keep fucking her.

And so he did, the first few days passing in an endless stream of rutting, the only pause being when the demon came and changed what position he had Jess in. For her part, she just begged him to abuse her cum drenched body, let him do what he wanted and most of all, came time after time. The sexual experiences she'd had in the city had been incredible but being with Cernunnos was so much more that Jess couldn't even begin to compare them. She just wanted it to never end.

***********

After those first few days Jess would occasionally wonder if she could keep going for the full thousand days, think briefly that it was almost too much for her, but such thoughts did not last long. The pleasure, the things the demon god did to her, the way he made her feel meant she not only managed to survive but to relish everything that was happening. She began to ask how many days were left, not to countdown to her release but to lament how little time she had left.

Cernunnos gave her orgasm after orgasm, at times climaxing several dozen times in an hour, whilst other peaks would be stretched out over a whole day, an endless teasing that would result in an explosion so much greater than any other.

Of course the demon god came almost as much and for most of the time, apart from when he licked it all off her, she was dripping in his sticky seed, every inch of her coated in demon jism. He also filled her insides with the stuff so that it was a common occurrence for her lithe body to become overfilled and for the excess to come gushing out of any and all her holes.

But not once did she tire or need a break, she was so aroused, had become so much of a slut that she never wanted it to end. At times she was sure Cernunnos had thought about stopping, even his demonic lust sated by Jess's sexual prowess. Yet she didn't want to stop so she would quickly go to work, deep throating his cock or masturbating in front of him, and soon he would be screwing her again.

At brief times she would worry she was beginning to lose her mind, conscious thought would vanish and she would become a mere beast, committing whatever foul sex act her master demanded with no thought but pleasure. Yet sooner or later her humanity would return, and as time passed, with the end in sight she thought she could just keep her sanity together.

Finally the last day approached and their rutting became more intense, more regular, more pleasurable. Until it was the last few moments...

"Arrghhhhh!" Cernunnos roared as he finished cumming inside Jess's pussy for the tenth time in the last hour. "Only a few more minutes my delicious cum toy! So quickly time has passed!"

"Uhhh..." Jess could only moan in response, her own orgasm still racking her body.

"Only perhaps we do not end it yet." Cernunnos bellowed as his giant cock plopped out of Jess's cum slick body. A gush of thick demon jism pouring out of the now open hole, spraying onto the floor of the demon's den.

"What?" She managed to moan between gasps for breath, her fingers slipping into her now empty pussy and already pushing her toward another orgasm. The demon's words barely registering in her ecstasy wracked mind.

"You have been even more entertaining than I imagined so I am changing the conditions of our deal...it will be ten thousand days! My magic will maintain your youth. I'm afraid I can't do the same for your mind but you've lasted this long, I'm sure you will cope!"

"Ohhh...ohhh..." Jess whispered as she felt the demon's still hard cock pushing against her sodden hole, her hands being moved aside, she was barely able to think but she got the idea that her pleasure wasn't going end yet and that was a good thing "Good! Just fuck me again! Please! Fuck me! Whatever you want!"

She began to sense the monster was utterly betraying her, that he might never let her go but for the moment she didn't care. She would stay here forever if she could, just as long as he kept fucking her, kept using her as its toy.

The End...