All Comments on 'The CL Cocksucker'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lucky

I really like the story. Wished something like that could happen to me. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You could ...

You just gotta want it enough.

closetedguywantingitbadclosetedguywantingitbadalmost 9 years ago

I wish I could have this happen to me. Sounds like an amazing time!

Horing1Horing1almost 9 years ago
Very erotic

Thanks for a very arousing story.

I had my first experience a while ago when a gay friend (I am married) introduced me to cocksucking. I was a little reluctant at the beginning but soon got the hang of it. Now of late it gives me tremendous pleasure sucking him off. He is very anxious to have me bottom for him. Soon now . . .

CindykayCindykayalmost 9 years ago
Craigslist

Once I decided ( in a moment of weakness) to answer a add on CL while on vacation in San Diego. We met in a rundown apartment not far from the embarcadero The guy wanted to do a little fetish style bondage, I had been doing a lot of drinking and against my better judgement complied. After being secured to the bed he placed a paper bag over my head , That I found humiliating as when I answered the ad I told him I was an older woman. What happened next was some of the best sex I ever had , he was like a wild animal, thrusting hard ,deep and fast! I lost count of the orgasms, both his and mine! He fucked me until I could no longer move and just laid there like a limp rag.... Then the bag was removed and I was staring into the face of a very mentally challenged middle aged man, the man I thought was screwing me then explained it was his older brother. He further explained that I had no leg to stand on legally to complain as I had agreed to the situation and pictures would me made available online if I complained... me fucking a "retard"... They released me and gave me $100 for my time and "to be fair" and I was thankful for being past my childbearing years....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It happened to me

I too thought I would get a free bj from a cl guy and ended up getting my mouth and ass fucked. I never thought I would ever be a cock sucker

Dratini2011Dratini2011over 4 years ago

Damn where is the next chapter!!

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorover 4 years ago
What's the problem?

Sounds like things didn't go the way you expected. No, lucky you got what many of us want (to be used by many men)..

I'm very submissive, but, it's more exciting when I have no control or knowledge of what I'm going to do to please them. They have no idea they are pleasing me by making me their slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes please

Strip me train me.

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Sounds like a dream with all that cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous