All Comments on 'The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 07'

by MisterX_714

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting.

A bit of a departure from your previous stories what with the focus shifting to Scott and Lucy being dominant and lesbian play coming into it more. Not really my cup of tea but I'm interested to see where this is headed. At any rate, good to see you back.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 13 years ago
agree

Yes, I agree. Always excellent dialogue and surprises, so looking forward to this unusual slant of braces.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Glad Your Back

I have Missed your stories about Jennifer.

am glad to see you are Back to bringing her along the Road to Sub - Dom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not Quite

Surprising twist to the tale, which is not bad. Still appreciate the consistently believable conversation and steady humiliation. And always hope for more real soon!

starman2718starman2718about 13 years ago
I'm glady you're back!

This is one of my favorite series! I've waited a long time for your latest episode! Please don't keep us waiting so long for the Chapter 8!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

I sure am happy that I just stumbled onto this series today... if I had to wait a year for the next chapter I don't know what I would do! I wish there was more description of Dave since you have so much of Jennifer...is he average or good looking? tall? what color eyes? etc. Maybe you want the reader to fill in their own visual but I would appreciate details. Overall an extremely hot story and I hope that you don't make your poor readers wait so long in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

This has been one of my favorite stories; I have read it twice! I have read many of these types of stories, and I find it refreshing that the characters have flaws (are human). All to often, Doms are somehow all knowing, and that takes away from the believability. Your writing is very detailed and well thought out.

The escalating humiliations, and Jennifer's continuing/evloving personal conflicts are what keeps me hooked. I like that you keep it light, and do not push forward with the heavy BDSM elements to quickly. It maintains a better emotional connection between the reader and the characters; when stories go to far, the characters loose their humanity (but not always a bad thing when looking for that twisted ending...).

I normally like stories that have the sub as the first person perspective, but now I realize that often when stories are written with man (Dom) as first person, they have an evil character. I like that Dave is not wholly evil, has a conscious, and even is conflicted himself.

Keep em' coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
woo hoo!

been waiting for this installment for a while now...awesome! keep 'em coming.

btw...was Lucy's name changed from Lacy in Chp. 6?

Angelic_ImpAngelic_Impabout 13 years ago
Again, great job!

You are such a horrible tease to have made everyone wait so long! I am glad that you took the time to write again. Missed you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hmm.

Dave shouldn't have felt embarrassed about making Jennifer talk like a FOB. Adding a racial element is all part of the dom process.

When Lucy stared at him, he should've been more proud of what he made Jennifer say and even made it apparent to Lucy that she would've loved saying those things for him as well.

PancakemixPancakemixabout 13 years ago
Great as always

Although I'd love this series to go on forever (and I'm not suggesting it's dragging, cos you're pacing is perfect), I can't help but wonder if you've got an end in sight.

There's so many series on this site that start out great, but try to get every single scenario out of their characters and end up losing the spark they had in the first place. And the hints you've dropped in about Dave getting emotionally attached is really interesting - I'm sure this series could end up with a really sweet well thought-out ending.

-Also, loved the bit in the toilet, Lucy dominating Jennifer casually is a really hot idea. Not digging Scott getting more involved though - although that might be me getting jealous as I'm sure Dave would :P

Not the best chapter so far, but you always leave me yearning for another chapter - one of the best I've read on this site, and definitely one of the most well-written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Worth the wait!!

been waiting a hell of a long time for this and you didn't let us down..work of a genius..

though,i didn't like the part where Dave was wrong about Jennifer..or was he set up? I'd love the feeling where a dom completely owns a sub..and that includes every emotional level..he should know her inside out!!

amazing story as always though! keep it up! and don't keep us waiting!!

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXalmost 13 years ago

Another very good release in this series. Keep up the great work!

BoxtearsBoxtearsalmost 13 years ago
Interesting.

Good to see the continuation of this story although I'd have to agree with what others have mentioned. There was a way to keep this story engaging but as far as getting even more Asian women involved in the dominant role and Dave becoming more emotionally conflicted as his authority continues to be usurped... some of what made this series initially stand out seems to be on the wane. The first chapter promised that, by the end, Jennifer would be "transformed into a naked, groveling, shoe-licking whore" and that's looking less and less likely at this point. Still it's your ship to sail so lead on. You've a loyal following and we'll stick with you come hell or high water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

would've really liked to see jenn actually having to spend a night with scott and lucy.

so far she's only had one decent coitus scene in the entire series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm

Really wondering what the twist you are so heavily hinting at is going to be like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
all i have to say is...

asian women with braces are awesome...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

Best series on lit, keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Romance

I like it so far, not only because of how far the dom goes, but also because of his conflicting feeling... only, now it feels like it will turn sour, and Kim will be claimed by someone else... I just hope this won't happen, as those kinds of stories always make me feel like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I really love this series and I wish there was more. I really hope you'll continue writing and I'd love to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue updating!

Wow, this is one of the most well-written stories I've seen on the website so far to date! I am really enjoying the character dynamics and the sex is incredibly hot. My favorite part is actually the plot, and of course the growing emotional attachment he's growing for Jennifer. I hope very much that you continue to update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Truly Erotic and Well Written

This was an amazing story. The character dynamics and development was quite realistic. The sex was FANTASTIC and the story actually flowed and evolved over the course. I read the whole thing over a two day period. Best S and M internet story I have read! : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please do a part 8

it's so good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You seriously need to continue this. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cliff hanger

Argh! Your writing is so amazing I can't stand the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter! The way Scott so perfectly manipulated the MC is genius. Looking back at earlier chapters, there seems to be a lot of foreshadow around Scott and his desire for Jennifer. You have to finish this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please write more often

Hi,

I'm a huge fan of your series.I keep checking your page for the next chapter but it never seems to come! Please write more often.I'd love to see how it ends. The relationship between Kim and her Master is just delicious!

If i may make a suggestion,the best part of the whole story is the complete control he has over Jennifer,which was why even the idea of him being tricked over the control of her seemed a little off.

Jennifer seems complete only when she is under him.Only then does the dynamic seems whole.

waginatorwaginatorabout 11 years ago
Excellent series

These comments are great. Many of the above critiques are wonderfully articulate and accurate. However, I disagree with the earlier comment that there isn't enough 'coitus' or sex. I have seen other stories that are great with out the need for person to person sex. Not that I have an objection to it, but its more important to have good, intelligent, and intense writing that details the journey of psychological breakdown into submission. Intercourse or not, this series does a good job of doing that, and showing the internal comflicts of the dom and his unwilling submissive. This series has really been an education. Having read other stories that included bdsm elements, I had heard of things like the 'offering position', the 'diapering position', etc. but I had never heard of the Gorean system of slave positions. Once you start including actual sex slave training, I think you venture from noncon/reluctance into BDSM. The author Sir-Nathan, who has a great series called 'shadow of a doubt' also notes in disclaimers that he considers his series non-con/reluctance, and focusing on 'reluctance' and not bdsm.

In any case, I was so impressed with the free education on documented slave positions, I looked it up. A couple of weeks ago, I took a big chance of humiliating myself on facebook by announcing that I was constipated and gave myself an enema, naked on the floor of my bathroom in the 'gorean usage position', i.e. head down, ass up. I hope I said that right. In anycase, I would love to see more writings from MisterX here, there's obviously a lot more creativity in him. I hope he hasnt abandoned us for another site or something. We might have to send him feedback to see if he's still writing, I dont know if authors are notified about these comments. And there are many comments here.

I am Waginator, I never post as anonymous. All authors and avid readers are welcome to contact me for any reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Question about the ending

Could someone please explain the ending here? I didn't understand why Scott chose to change the wager. It seems like there should be another chapter in the story, but at this point I'm not sure it is likely.

Would appreciate if anyone could shed some light on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Question about the story

Could someone please explain the racist crazy shit in here? I didn't understand why "love you long time" was dragged out of the dusty 70's-90's wit box.

Would appreciate if anyone could shed some light on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs more

I'm an asian girl and could really relate to Jennifer. The first few chapters were really hot and I enjoyed the conflicting internal thoughts. However the last 2 chapters totally lost me.

I know a lot of people enjoy the girl on girl sex, but I wanted to read about sexual domination between Jennifer and her Master. I also think making Jennifer fuck the creepy guy at the store would've been more "humiliating" than another girl in a private home.

Too bad the author didn't write more chapters to add more experiences for Jennifer. I wish someone dragged me to a gloryhole and forced me to suck and fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

This is a well written, very erotic story! I like the development of the characters, especially the narrator/dom, and the evolving relationship between him and Jennifer. I also think that adding Scott as a sort of evil alternative is a nice touch. I hope you write more of this story. I am a romantic, so I think it would be interesting to have more development of a romantic aspect. For example, if he did something like force Jennifer to write him a letter about how much she enjoys being his slave, something to have as further blackmail and to further humiliate her, and then get an actual love letter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Annoying details

Asians have brown nipples, not pink. Please get your facts straight. As an Asian girl, I find it offensive that you gave the girls pink nipples, as if you're thrusting your own ideals onto a race that doesn't exhibit that trait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please!

This is fantastic, you have to finish! Please?

RhodneyRhodneyover 7 years ago
Its losing its flavor

Started out this series with a lot of potential. David recited to himself about having many subs but losing control with this one. He was also self possessed enough to rise t the level of manager.

He has been slowly degenerating into a nerdy 14 year old. Falling for stupid bet tricks and almost unaware he is being had.

Nope, I have read as much as I can force myself to. It has really fallen apart badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really hope you continue this story! One of the best I have ever read here!

JCTC365JCTC365over 5 years ago
The Story May Live

If Lit allows the return of JC The CONtinuer, we might see this story survive

who knows

JC

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago

I'm waiting for Jennifer's revenge.

With the help of his friends, then "Master"'s humiliation, and putting him in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yes, ch 6 and 7 do have some uncomfortable plot twists. But it has been a very well told story. It is sad there haven't been more chapters ... Any chance for fresh ones?

merkonmerkonabout 3 years ago

I just really want to know what the braces twist was going to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

seems like scott has eyes on either jenni or maybe dave

maybe scott wants total control of jenny mental as well emotional

or he wants to control dave through his weakness for jenny

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 2 years ago

Why on Earth do people start writing something like this which had the potential to be excellent then try to be too clever and put in plot twists that make no sense and then leave it unfinished?

Surely any author with more than a single brain cell thinks up an overall story they want to tell, writes a synopsis to keep themselves on track and then gets on to writing the story in chapters? If they are incapable of doing that then they should stick to reading the stories here and NOT just give up like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please tell me there is more

NatyfluffNatyfluff6 months ago

Come on finish this I need more

Jack506Jack5064 months ago

It’s been almost 13 years. I don’t think he’s going to finish the job.

kajkellikajkelli3 months ago

Maybe the hottest Asian slave story ever written. So tragic it was not finished. Maybe the author or someone could pick it up from here, 12 years later.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Do support kajkelli. So sad that there is no sequel. … clear that Scott is up to something. … seems to be a decent guy to win Lucy as a girlfriend. … maybe he has matured after the shaving scene …. Focusing on an exam is not a bad idea - definitely better than stealing his best friends slave for a 3some.

Wonder if our stories hero master does some maturing as well and there will be a happy ds forever after for him and jennifer … but not too early. Not before some twists and turns and many chapters full of suspense and erotic fun & games … ;-). Please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous