The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Jennifer was looking at me, Lucy slid her hand down to squeeze her ass. Jennifer's eyes widened. She looked like she was sinking in quicksand. But I could see her nipples hardening under her t-shirt. I remembered that Jennifer had been braless for the entire evening, even at Denny's. Then, as if on cue, Lucy reached for the hem of Jennifer's top and, despite Jennifer's initial reflex to resist, Lucy peeled it off of her, exposing her breasts.

"Kneel down, please" Lucy said softly to her as she guided her down to the rug. Both of them kneeled, facing each other. Lucy kissed her again as she wrapped one arm around her naked back, and fondled one of her breasts with her other hand.

Jennifer's eyes were closed in resignation.

I loved seeing this. I loved seeing Lucy, gently dominate her. Jennifer was such a natural sub, there was nothing she could do but obey.

Lucy leaned forward. "Lean back, please" She smiled.

Jennifer did as she was told and leaned back as Lucy slid her hand from Jennifer's breast, down her taut belly, and to the waistband of her jeans. Jennifer looked down helplessly as Lucy tugged at her waistband and unbuttoned her jeans.

"Lay back, please" Lucy smiled.

Jennifer brought her legs from underneath herself, and set her ass down on the rug. Lucy slowly, pulled Jennifer's jeans down her hips, exposing her shaven pussy, and drawing the jeans over her perfect white-golden thighs. Jennifer squeezed her eyes closed and blushed, as she lay completely nude before us.

Lucy crawled forward and looked at her face until she opened her eyes. When she did, Lucy smiled and planted a kiss on her lips. Jennifer was on her back, and Lucy was on her hands and knees above her. Lucy arched her back like a lioness, and Jennifer was her helpless prey.

"How is our little soldier doing?" Lucy said, and slid her right hand down to Jennifer's pussy. She, of course, was referring to Jennifer's clit.

Jennifer squirmed and gasped as Lucy's fingers burrowed into her pussy and found her clit.

"Well, well, well" Lucy chuckled. "Feels like he's getting there."

Lucy rubbed Jennifer's clit and Jennifer lay there squirming and whimpering.

"Is our little soldier getting there Jennifer? Is he getting all wet?" Lucy spoke to her slowly, almost condescendingly, but still with a great amount of affection.

Jennifer kept her eyes closed and said nothing.

"Is he Jennifer?" She said as she leaned in, almost to kiss her lips. She hovered over her, her lips within an inch of Jennifer's mouth.

"Is he all wet Jennifer?" she whispered into Jennifer's lips.

Jennifer breathed hard as Lucy rubbed and squeezed her clit.

"Oooo ... does he like what I'm doing to him?" She whispered.

Jennifer was still.

"Does ... he ... like it?" Lucy whispered. "Does he Jennifer? Does he like it?"

"Yes..." Jennifer said in a barely audible whisper.

"Does he like it Jennifer? I couldn't hear you sweetie."

"Y-yes" Jennifer said with her eyes shut tightly. Her hips had stopped squirming.

"Does he want more?"

"Hpmph"

"All you have to do is ask."

"nnnghh..."

"Just say 'more please', sweetie!"

"aaahhhh"

"What do you say Jennifer?"

"mmm.."

"What's that?"

"mmm..more ... p-please..." Jennifer whispered feebly. Her hips had started to just barely rock.

Lucy smiled, and gingerly removed her fingers from Jennifer's pussy.

"Unghh!" Jennifer said, losing control of herself as her hips bucked slightly, begging for more.

"Oh don't worry silly, there will be more later."

Jennifer opened her eyes, snapping out of the trance she was in and feeling completely mortified that she had actually just asked for more, from a girl, in front of us.

"Roll over, please sweetie." Lucy whispered passionately.

Jennifer glared at her and quickly shot glances at both Scott and myself. Lucy did not allow Jennifer much room to roll over, but she managed. She lay under Lucy, naked and prone, as she buried her head in her arms.

Lucy kneeled up while letting her hands slide down Jennifer's shoulder blades to her waist. "Oh what a pretty little ass!" she said and squeezed each of Jennifer's cheeks with both hands.

"Your ass is cute in jeans, but it is SO lovely when it is bare like this."

She squeezed and kneaded Jennifer's ass. "It's so soft and firm! I love it!"

Lucy reached and grasped each of Jennifer's hips.

"Come on, sweetie. Ass up." She pulled Jennifer's hips back. "Ass up for me."

Jennifer obeyed. I loved the way Jennifer's hips, ass and lower back looked whenever she was in doggy position like that, with her ass in the air, submissively available. I liked to command her to entice me by bumping and grinding it and wagging it around slowly. But Lucy looked content just to hold her by the hips and press her pelvis into her as if she was fucking her from behind.

"Mmmmm" Lucy purred. "That's my good little piggy."

She ground her pelvis into Jennifer's ass, in a sort of, mammalian domination display. There was something additionally sexy about the fact that Lucy was completely dressed, while Jennifer was completely naked. Jennifer just seemed to let her have her way with her. She lay there completely submissive.

Lucy spanked her lightly -- not to hurt as much as to assert her dominance -- and chuckled. "Such a pretty little piggy!"

She reached forward and grabbed a handful of Jennifer's long silky brown hair and pulled her head back.

Jennifer winced and lifted her body up.

Lucy pulled Jennifer until she was in a kneeling position. She reached around and cupped Jennifer's breast like she owned it.

"So are we going to put on a nice little show for these fine gentlemen?"

"Yes." Jennifer whimpered on the verge of tears.

"Good" Lucy smiled and kissed Jennifer on the neck. "We each have a part to play, and I want you to do exactly as you are told. Understand sweetie?"

"Y-yes,"

"Okay ... now stand up and turn around to face me."

Jennifer reluctantly stood and turned to face Lucy. Lucy remained kneeling.

"Now," Lucy said. "Slap me."

Jennifer stood, confused.

"I said slap me. Slap my face"

Jennifer looked down at her and, still confused, weakly slapped Lucy's face.

"Harder."

Jennifer slapped her.

"Now call me a name and slap me again"

Jennifer looked at me. I honestly did not know what Lucy was doing either.

"What name?"

"Any name. Insult me and slap my face. Do it. Do it Now."

"Uh ... Slut?" Jennifer sounded like she was asking a question and slapped Lucy's face again.

"MMMM ... Yes, I am a slut Ma'am!" Lucy said. "Now take off my clothes."

Jennifer looked at her.

"Do it!" Lucy hissed.

Jennifer reluctantly leaned forward and removed Lucy's top.

"Slap me again and call me a slut."

"Uh.... Okay." Jennifer slapped her and said "Slut." without a hint of emotion.

"Make me take my pants off!"

"Uh ..."

"Yes Ma'am! I will take off my clothes for you!" Lucy said. "I will strip for you Ma'am!"

Jennifer stood there, completely confounded. This was weird. I did not know where Lucy was going either. I did not really care as she stripped off her clothes. Lucy had a hot little body. It looked like she worked out a little more than Jennifer did, and her skin was more fair. It looked like she did not have an ounce of fat on her. She had small but perky b-cups. Her nipples were small and light pink, almost invisible. Her pussy was shaven. Her ass was smallish and tight.

"Now make me kiss your pussy!" Lucy said.

"Wh--?"

I snapped out of it. Wait a minute.

"Do it! Tell me to kiss it!"

"Uh .. kiss it?"

"Yes Ma'am!" Lucy smiled broadly and thrust her face into Jennifer's naked pussy. She reached her hands around to Jennifer's ass.

Jennifer clenched up and raised her hands up.

"Lay down" Lucy whispered.

Jennifer hesitated and lay down.

"Spread your legs."

Jennifer obeyed.

Lucy started licking Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer gasped.

"MMM ... Make me!" Lucy said, muffled. "Hold my head and make me."

Jennifer placed her palms on Lucy's head.

Scott clapped once and smiled, and just like that, the bet was lost.

I sat there trying to figure out what had happened. I was still a bit stunned.

Jennifer, meanwhile was being orally serviced by a woman for the first time. She had that confused expression on her face, as she felt humiliated yet aroused. She took a sudden deep breath as she came fast and hard.

I could see Lucy was reaching under her own pelvis to finger herself as she tongued Jennifer's clit.

Now Jennifer was grasping hard on Lucy's head, with two clenched fistfuls of hair "UUUnnnggggg!" Jennifer came again.

Lucy sat up, Jennifer released her hair. Lucy shifted her legs around. Jennifer watched as Lucy took a hold of one of her legs and placed it between her own until they we scissoring. Lucy maneuvered her pelvis close to Jennifer', and in the next moment, their pussies were touching. Lucy started grinding her pussy into Jennifer's.

"Ugh ugh uh uhh" Lucy grunted as she pressed her pussy, almost violently against Jennifer's.

Jennifer closed her eyes helplessly, and despite the embarrassment, began to grind into Lucy.

"OHHH yes!" Lucy exclaimed as Jennifer started pushing back. "That's a good little piggy!" Oh yes ... yes ... YEEEEESSS!!!"

After Lucy came they both laid back, exhausted.

"Okay, go get cleaned up."

They each stood and gathered their clothes and went to the bathroom.

"So, " he said smiling "Looks like I won the bet."

My heart sank. Not only was I not going to have the fun of a three way with Jennifer and Lucy...but HE was going to have sex with Jennifer. MY Jennifer! "I tell you what." He said to me as we heard the shower turn on in the bathroom. "I have an alternative option."

"Alternative option?"

"Yeah, instead of having sex with Jennifer, you have to let me practice on her"

"What!?"

"I have my orthodontics final coming up and I need practice putting braces on the teeth of a real person."

"You want to put ... braces on her? Instead of sex? That makes no sense."

"I can't fail this final. I'm already on academic probation."

"So ... instead of sex ... you want to put braces on her teeth?"

"Either hers or yours. It doesn't matter."

"No way you are putting braces on me."

"So make Jennifer do it. Or would you rather have me fucking her?"

"Why don't you put some on Lucy?"

"Lucy is the volunteer for my final. I want to practice first."

I sighed. "Fine. You can put braces on her."

"Sweet." He clapped once and shot over to the little chest next to the antique dentist's chair.

"Wait ... you want to do it NOW?"

"Yep. The final is Thursday."

"Jesus."

"What's the difference if it's today or tomorrow?

"None I guess."

"I don't mind if it's you instead of her. Teeth are teeth."

"No it will be her. I'll get her."

At the time I just couldn't figure out why Scott would turn down a three-way with two hot, submissive Asian girls. For what? to practice putting braces on her teeth? It simply did not make any sense. Well, at the time it did not make any sense.

As I walked toward the bathroom, something made me think that I had been set up from the beginning.

12