All Comments on 'The Clan Ch. 02'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Boring

A little boring compared to the first chpt.

There is no difficulty in seducing the mother at all,which makes it a boring read.

Was expecting more from Tarkas.

brfinestbrfinestalmost 17 years ago
Boring?

God no, not boring at all. Two very exciting and masturbation stirring stories. And to think, so many more to go.<sigh> A bit more care with spelling might help, but not a real put off. Kept stroking thru the bad spots.haha Hurry and let me see more of these young men and young mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice follow-up

Great second chapter.

I realize the other chapters to come will vary in length as each son has a different story to tell.

Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not all boring!!!!!

Well written,smooth flow to the story. I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!!!!!!!

rahulranbirrahulranbiralmost 17 years ago
A son's conquest of mother

A very well written erotic story. Please continue the series. In next series introduce light spanking etc. to further enhance the erotica in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Delightful

The story was delightful. The son had a nice big cock to use on his mother and he used it. I was masturbating and enjoying the fun so I did not notice any spelling errors. Just keep my cock hard and keep the sons shooting their cum into their mothers' cunts and I'll be happy.

LilhellLilhellover 14 years ago
Excelliant

Just started to read this series and they are wonderful exciting and erotic with a slight but wonderful tease.

Can't wait to read more of this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love tunnel

I don't know which word turns me off more: monster, or love tunnel. They both make me giggle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no, this story is perfect

"Love tunnel" is a good term for what the mother's got between her legs. "Mommy-hole" is lots better for the wonderful hole that Kyle came out of and it stresses the deep magical nearly mystical connection of mommy and her boy. "Monster" sure describes what Kyle's got swinging between his legs, that's what all his buddies call Kyle's big fat cock. I love how Kyle's mother can't keep her hands off her big strong boy, she's constantly feeling up his shoulders, his legs, his stomach and chest, and his cute boyish butt. The only thing she hasn't touched is her boy's big stiff prick, but mom'll be getting plenty of that from now on. Both mother and son know what's inevitably going to happen. Kyle introduces his monster to his mother's cunt, and his big prick's surrounded by a mass of warm wet loving mommy-twat, the best feeling any boy can ever have. He gives his mother's cunt the hot incestuous fuck it deserves, mom cums like never before, and Kyle unloads his big young balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen. So huge that it overflows his mother's mommy-hole, and mom leaves big milky-white puddles all over the furniture. The sight gets the boy hard all over again, and he's just got to shove his monster up his beloved mother's beloved cunt and empty his balls once more. I'm glad that Kyle and his mom will stay together forever, the boy's fat cock plugged up his mother's twat, where Kyle'll be pumping gallons of his creamy sperm for years to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous