All Comments on 'The Clan Wars Pt. 15'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Yay!!

Love this series!! I have a thing for Pointer, I hope he gets some of Dayna’s goods before this trip is over. I also hope the next chapter comes quicker! Glad you’re feeling better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Chapter

Yay for new chapter! Been waiting for like a century! Thought you abandoned it. But just take care of yourself, man :D

jimmy_jamesjimmy_jamesover 6 years agoAuthor
Glad you like it!

Really appreciate the nice feedback guys. I'm working on the next few chapters already.

A_Stone, I'm glad you find Pointer so intriguing. In my story outline, he originally started out as a minor character; he wasn't going to make it past the duel in the orb cave, but he definitely grew on me and I ended up deciding to keep him around. Here's a little snippet from the upcoming chapter to whet your appetite:

"The lean elf reclined on his side next to the warm flames and met Mila’s appraising, challenging stare. No, there was no thought of escape in his mind. The elf had returned to the orc’s company because he knew she probably wanted revenge against Kalliya as much as he did and Dayna’s pursuit of the dusky-skinned mage seemed like the best avenue towards achieving that goal. Kalliya had promised him a reward for his part in the planned heist and he intended to collect. The thief had seen a job go south before - even a wet-eared footpad had to contend with fences that wouldn’t take the goods or houses too guarded to rifle through - and if it had simply been money or a cut of the spoils that was promised to him, he would have easily cut his losses and walked. Kalliya had promised something more, though. She had information, and had even offered up a sliver of proof that she knew what he was seeking; a fragment of a song from a time so long ago that he had been sure only he knew the verse. A thief with the skill and experience that he had could not be hired for a pittance, but when the mage had found him and made her offer, he could not turn her down."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome

You're welcome! Also, I need to sign up here in order to fav this series! You spoiled us with the snippet! xD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
453 Followers
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES