All Comments on 'The Clan Wars Pt. 20'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

MY ONLY CRITICISM IS WHEN AUTHORS FINISH A LONG TALE THAT THEY CREATE A FINAL STORY WITH ALL THE CHAPTERS COMBINED INTO ONE.

jimmy_jamesjimmy_jamesabout 6 years agoAuthor

I don't think literotica lets you do that - they'd block it for posting the same content twice. Not sure, though. Happy to be corrected.

TerraKhanTerraKhanabout 6 years ago
We Need More...!

Come on man, one more chapter.

That Epilogue was too short, just tell us what happens after that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fate of the Redtooth Clan.

What happens to the Redtooth Clan after Grotag assumes the mantle of Chieftain? I'm guessing that his incestuous coupling with his sister, Kami, produces fruit, but what of the clan as a whole?

And what happens to Trabba after her self imposed exile from the tribe? I assume that a very fit silver vixen/cougar orc warrior woman could land on her feet and do quite well in this setting.

As for favorite elements, Mila and her voracious sexual appetite and loose morals definitely rate up there. Also, the casually incestuous relationship with Grotag and Kami is my jam. Are these kind of couplings common only in the Redtooth Orc tribe, or are orcs everywhere in this setting comfortable with fun for the whole family? Would Mila, if she were to settle down and start a family, be tempted to ride her son's cock if he showed interest in her?

A_StoneA_Stonealmost 6 years ago
You is awesome

You is awesome

You is filthy

You is perfect

jimmy_jamesjimmy_jamesalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Awww...

Aw shucks! Thanks!

KryptileKryptilealmost 6 years ago
Greetings

After this, will you write a new story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please write more

Please your the best on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A farewell orgy please

I immensely enjoyed your story. It had the plot, the sex, kinkyness everything. The epilogue, however was too short in my humble opinion. It's your story, you can finish it any way you want. But please write another chapter if you can. It would be awesome if the gang dispersed with bang to remember. An orgy containing all of them.

jimmy_jamesjimmy_jamesalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Anon: The story isn't over, just the first book.

Mila, Dayna, Bann, Pointer and the rest of the gang will return. I'm working on the next part, I'm just busy with work and whatnot so I don't have as much time as I'd like to write.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for the interesting characters and story. I started for the sex, of course, but got engrossed in the tale. Bravo!

MAUL467MAUL467about 3 years ago

A truly excellent story, although I must admit some despair that a sequel will happen after this long. I do hope you will be able to return some day

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Anon: The story isn't over, just the first book."

5 Years later...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES