All Comments on 'The Classmate Ch. 02'

by EricSilence

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
IncognitoBanditoIncognitoBanditoalmost 8 years ago

I can definitely understand Eric's infatuation with Victoria, she seems like the kind of warm-hearted beauty that makes you long for a taste of the rich, creamy gift from her girlcock.

MichelleCD1951MichelleCD1951almost 8 years ago

can't wait for Friday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First comment ever.

I've been visiting Literotica for 5+ years and this is the first time i have ever left a comment. This is the hottest story i have ever read and i was hung up on every last word. Incredible writing! I hope their is much more to come from your very talented mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
want more

Their Friday can not come too soon

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago
Please Continue

A very erotic story.

Thank you for writing and posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This story is amazing. I hope he gets fucked in the next chapter and that you keep writing after you're done with this series

zeid80zeid80almost 8 years ago
Please continue

Its so erotic,please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A++

Very good writing. I dig your style. I do hope you continue to keep writing. You are very talented, and have a unique writing style. It just seems more intimate than 90% of what I read on here. You're interaction between characters is superb. Please continue!

DelsetDelsetalmost 8 years ago
So good.

I've never felt the 'vibe' of the term 'girl cock' quite so well done. She seems to treat him with a level of disregard which is nearly off putting, but he gets *so* into it (and thusly drawing us into it) that I, for one, am *definitely* waiting for 'Friday'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love this series but found one small error....

In the beginning of your story you say Eric hand't seen her for 6 weeks but when he is under the desk you say, he'd been thinking about sucking for 6 months. Doesn't hurt the story, I just noticed it and thought I'd mention it. I really love the two stories and keep waiting for friday

wolf9696wolf9696over 6 years ago
5/5

better and better... :))))))))

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 6 years ago
One of the best

I’ve read hundreds of stories on Literotica over the years and I have to say that this one is one of the best I’ve ever read. I’d give you 10 stars if they were an option. Please keep writing. Your style is very erotic and you bring the characters along perfectly. Thanks for a VERY GOOD story.

stanleysfanstanleysfanalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

One of my favorite futanari stories I have read. The scene where Eric gives Veronica the blowjob while hearing Veronica's answering to supervisor about making freshman understand how to be a bottom is so amazing and genius-setting. The description about mentality is also great.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa6 months ago

@EricSilence you wonderfully developed the story of Victoria and Eric, their very close friendship and I would even say love. A beautiful description of the situation when, during Victoria's conversation with Mrs. Temple, Eric sits hidden under the desk and is caressed with his feet and fingers while he tastes and sucks Victoria's cock. I am like Eric every day and I would really like to be that person and I would like to have someone like Victoria.

My thoughts are racing about what will happen during the scheduled meeting on Friday at 8 p.m. in the Victoria dormitory. Will Eric become emotionally and physically dependent on Victoria? Will Victoria be the one to run Eric's life now? What life and sexual paths will they choose, will they follow them together, or maybe someone else will enter their world?

👨🏻‍🎓❤️👩🏻💕🧒🏻🍦🍼💦💋.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻🍦🧑🏻.

📖❤️

@EricSilence cudownie rozwinąłeś historię Victorii i Erica, ich bardzo bliską przyjaźń a nawet powiedział/a bym miłość. Piękny opis sytuacji gdy podczas rozmowy Victorii z Panią Temple, Eric siedzi schowany pod biurkiem jest pieszczony stopkami i palcami dłoni a sam smakuje i obciąga kutasa Victorii. Jestem na co dzień jak Eric i bardzo chciał/a bym być taką osobą i chciał/a bym mieć kogoś takiego jak Victoria.

Moje myśli pędzą co się wydarzy podczas umówionego spotkania w piątek o godz.20:00 w akademiku Victorii. Czy Eric stanie się emocjonalnie i fizycznie zależny od Victorii? Czy to Victoria będzie kierować teraz życiem Erica? Jakie drogi życiowe i seksualne wybiorą, czy razem nimi pójdą a może jeszcze ktoś wejdzie w ich świat?

👨🏻‍🎓❤️👩🏻💕🧒🏻🍦🍼💦💋.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻🍦🧑🏻.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

It’s once again sexy and erotic, but I was hoping for more than just another bj scene. Victoria is written in a sexy manner, but is now coming off as cold and selfish. I’m hoping we get a better story as well as hot sex in chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous