The Classmate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's wonderful to hear, Victoria." Mrs. Temple stood up and started to move toward the door. "This has been a fantastic review. I'll see you in the morning. Have a wonderful afternoon and be careful with that leg."

"Will do Mrs. Temple, it's starting to feel better already."

"Good! Enjoy the rest of your day!" Mrs. Temple said as she opened the door and walked into the hall.

"You too Mrs. Temple!" The door shut behind her and the room was silent again, save for the small radio on the desk.

Victoria moved her chair back just slightly, but kept her hand on my head to keep her cock in my mouth. She looked down at me and I looked up at her. Her gorgeous face was beaming down at me with an almost motherly look of appreciation. Her blue eyes were soft, her brunette hair framed her luscious lips and cleavage. I basked in the look she gave me, feeling her approval of my actions, feeling pride in my ability to make her feel good.

"What a good boy you are, drinking my cream, right under my new desk."

I responded by gently sucking on her cock. Her lips parted in a silent moan and she watched me suckle her.

"Did you like the taste of my cream, Eric?"

I nodded.

"I'm so glad." She closed her eyes for a moment, her hand still on my head, enjoying the ministrations from my mouth.

After a moment, she opened her eyes. "You're so giving, Eric. That's a rare quality in a boy. And it's especially rare that you're so willing to give anytime a girl asks. That means so much to me."

She looked over at the clock on her desk. "Unfortunately, you have to leave." My heart sank, almost as fast as my cock did. "I have another meeting in about ten minutes and I need to prep a few things."

She rolled the chair out from the desk, pulling her deflating cock from my mouth with a pop. She tucked her package away as I stood up from behind the desk. She noticed my semi hard cock in my shorts and smiled. "I'm so glad I have that effect on you. So eager." She made her way to the door.

"Victoria. I still need to talk to you, about everything."

She smiled. "I'd love to talk, Eric. How about you come by my dorm, Friday, at 8pm."

I beamed at her. "I would love that!" I walked toward her as she opened the door.

"Great, then I'll see you then." I walked past her into the hallway and turned.

"Bye." I said to her. She smiled and winked at me as she closed the door.

I stood in the hallway for a moment, a stupid grin on my face.

Friday...today was Monday...fucking four days. I started walking down the hallway and back down the stairs. As I descended, I realized that I was looking forward to seeing Victoria for a reason I couldn't quite describe. Yes, she was attractive, she was cute, beautiful, and charmingly sexy. I was also oddly comfortable with the fact that my mouth was watering at the chance to taste her cock again. But the strangest thing about the entire feeling was that I had no idea what I wanted, except to just be close to her. I just wanted to see her, smell her. I felt like a little kid that was infatuated with an idol. I wanted to lift her up on my shoulders and show the world her beauty. I wanted to glorify her. I wanted to worship her.

12