The Classmate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as her hand started to travel down her dress, grazing across her hard nipples. "But I think another part of you wants something less...typical."

Her hand moved past her taught stomach and over her thighs to rest on the hem of her dress.

"You need to realize that you're going to have to create a balance between these two relationships we both know you want with me. Between the relationship where you're standing next to me at the park or sitting next to me at the movies."

She slowly began to raise the hem of her up over her thighs. "And the relationship where you're on your knees, giving me what I need from a boy like you." I watched as the hem slowly grazed over the top of her semi hard cock as it came into view. It was laying between her thighs, slowly growing more by the second. She wasn't wearing panties. I looked from her cock to her face. "Do you think you can handle that?"

I looked back down at her cock. My mouth was watering, my cock was aching, and my head was spinning. Eight months ago, I had watched this vixen enter the classroom with her perfect hair, her beautiful face, her long legs, amazing ass, and unbelievable cuteness. I had barely gotten to know her past the fact that she seemed to know me better than I knew myself. I had been living for the future. Studying hard, barely any friends, and no real, solid girlfriend. Here was a girl I wanted badly and who was willing to be in my life as a girlfriend. My heart jumped at that realization but another thought came to mind. What was I really expecting out of coming up here and asking her out? I was expecting to be with her, Victoria, not just any girl. I didn't want a girlfriend anymore, I wanted Victoria. And I knew exactly what that meant. It meant being able to make her smile, to hang on her every word, to learn about each other, to feel her touch, and...

I realized her cock had become harder and was now throbbing in her lap. I saw her flex it and a drop of precum appeared at her slit.

"Do you think you can handle being my cocksucking boyfriend?"

I looked her in the eyes, my mind made up. "I'm yours."

She smiled widely, that cock hardening glimmer in her eyes. "Good." She turned toward the front of the couch and spread her legs. Her cock defied gravity as it throbbed in the air between her thighs. "Where do you want to be, Eric?"

I immediately slid off the couch and knelt between her legs.

"That's it. And where does that amazing mouth of yours belong?"

Without hesitation, I brought my lips to her cock and enveloped her head and halfway down her shaft. I started to suck with earnest, bobbing my head up and down on her lap. I could feel her firm cock head sliding back and forth along my tongue, her precum smearing around inside my mouth. Where 8 months ago this would've felt like the last thing a man should do, now it felt like the only thing that was right.

"Goooood booyyyy..." She moaned. I loved when she called me that. Her hands ran through my hair as I sucked her, pushing me farther down on her cock with every bob. Finally, her cock was reaching the back of my throat on every stroke. I instinctively swallowed as her cock reached deeper and she was able to slide into my throat with ease. I continually deep throated her as she slammed my head into her lap. She was moaning almost continually and then she stopped. She let my head slide off her cock somewhat, but still kept more than half in my mouth. I made sure to keep twirling my tongue along the sensitive underside of it.

"You've proven to me several times that you care about making me feel good. That you put my needs above your own." She started to gently stroke my face and run her fingers through my hair. "My cock sometimes has a mind of its own and I will need help dealing with it often. You're going to be the one to help me."

My mind reeled at what she was saying. I was beyond excited at seeing what this girl had in store for me.

She stood up from the couch. I made sure to keep my mouth on her cock. Her dress fell down as she rose and landed on my face. I could smell her perfume and musk in it. She giggled. "You're so dedicated. You may take my cock out of your mouth now." I regretfully removed my mouth, making sure to suck it as I went getting as much precum as I could. She hummed in appreciation. "Follow me." She straddled my face as she stepped over me slowly, allowing her hairless balls to slide against my face as she went. They were heavy with cream. I stood and followed her, watching her ass she she walked. She entered the bathroom and turned to close the door as I entered behind her.

She turned to face me. "Take off your clothes."

Needless to say I had absolutely no problem with that. I stripped faster than I've ever taken off clothing and in no time I was standing naked in front of her. My cock was hard and pointing straight out from my body, not unlike her own which was tenting her minidress, begging for attention.

"Good." She started to move toward me. "Now, before I tell you what to do next, I want to remind you of something. We have agreed that in public we are boyfriend girlfriend. We will hold hands, laugh together, and even kiss." She moved even closer to me, just inches from my lips. "But when we're alone, naked, and horny, my needs come first."

I felt a little nervous, but something in me told me what she was saying was right, was the truth. "Your needs are my needs, Victoria."

"Good." She smiled. "We're going to try something new. I want you to squat down as far as you can go and spread your legs."

I did just that, lowering myself so that my calves touched my thighs and I was balanced on the balls of my feet. I spread my legs so my cock was completely exposed and my balls hung down only a few inches above the ground. At this angle, her cock was not two inches from my face.

"Perfect. Now this is going to be a new feeling, but I don't want you to move. Put your hands out so you can steady yourself."

I put my hands out and was able to reach the wall on one side and the toilet on the other.

"Good, now don't move those hands until I tell you, okay?"

I nodded.

"Good boy." Now she looked down at me and slight smile grew on her face. "I love you in this position." She grasped the base of her cock and brought it to my face. I closed my eyes and held my face still so she could rub her cock all over my face, covering it in spit and precum. She moved down toward my mouth and I stuck out my tongue to allow her to use it for her pleasure. "God you're so good to me, so receptive." She began to rub her cock along my tongue and moaned. "But!" She removed her cock. "My cock is interested in the rest of your body as well, Eric."

As my mind began to ponder exactly what that meant, she opened a drawer under the counter and pulled out a clear bottle. Then she sat down on the floor of the bathroom and looked up at me. "This is a relaxing, stimulating lubricant, Eric. Its meant to help relax you as well as to make the experience more enjoyable for you."

"Um, what experience?"

She poured a little bit of the lube on her fingers and started to move toward my groin. Right when I thought she would touch my cock, her fingers dipped below it and moved under my balls. She kept moving farther and farther back until I realized exactly where she was going.

I started to move away, "Victoria, I'm not sure..."

"Eric." He voice was soft, yet stern, almost motherly. "I need you to trust me. Do you trust me, Eric?"

I thought for a second, considering all the ramifications of what she was about to do, then responded. "I want to make you happy, Victoria."

"That's my boy. I think you're going to like this as much as me, though."

Her hand was still under me so I only had to wait a few seconds before I felt it. Her gooey fingers pressed against my anus and started to spread the lubricant around. I winced at the new feeling under me, but not from pain, just from novelty. My cock had deflated from all the nervous conversation.

"See, not too bad. Just a little lube right now. I'm going to cover it in the stuff and then I'm going to try to enter you. It should start to feel pretty good before then though." She reached back to the bottle, applied more to her fingers, then went back under me to rub more.

It was a very interesting sensation of someone rubbing their fingers around somewhere no one has ever been. The lube made it slicker, but the novelty of it all was still jarring. As she brought more lube back from the bottle again, I felt a shift in the feelings from my anus. Where first I had felt just odd pressure, now I started to feel a minor tingling that rose up to my cock. My cock actually started to rise slightly from the attention. I could feel her fingers circling around and around my anal ring. I moaned as the tingling suddenly turned to pleasure.

"Oh, maybe someone likes having their ass played with?"

I blushed.

"It's okay, that's normal. I'm going to try to push a finger in now. Your ass is really relaxed from all the lube, so it'll slip right in. Don't be scared, just remember that this is going to make me happy."

I felt as she began to apply pressure upwards on my anus. In a matter of seconds, my hole gave in and her finger slipped inside up to the knuckle. "There you go." I gasped as the odd sensation returned, but as she started to wiggle her finger around, the lube's magic took effect and I felt more pleasure.

She wiggled for awhile, going back for more lube once or twice, and then she pushed a second finger in. I began to feel a little stretched but the pleasure persisted. I was starting to breathe harder and my cock was almost completely hard.

"Now, I'm going to put pressure on your prostate. With all the lube in there, this should feel really good." I felt her curl her fingers and then, without any warning, I felt my entire body tingle. The same feeling that I would get right before I came, I looked down at my cock, which was hard as a rock, but I wasn't coming. I could feel her moving her fingers around and the sensation just continued.

"Oh god, that feels good."

"I'm so glad, Eric." She suddenly stopped moving her fingers and withdrew them. I was about to protest when I felt her put her fingers back in with an extra one added. All three went right back to my prostate and the feeling erupted back into my body. I started to gasp and moan between breaths as she stimulated me. My brain was a sea of arousal as I felt her fingers pull pleasure from parts of my body I didn't know I had.

"Does my little boy like having his boipussy played with?" Victoria's voice cut through the fog her fingers were making in my mind. Her kinky words only further heightened my arousal.

"Oh god yes, please, don't stop fingering me."

Victoria giggled. "Oh Eric, I have something much better in mind." She pulled her fingers from my ass and I groaned in protest. She ignored it and pulled me to my feet. She quickly led me by my hand to her bedroom and threw me on her queen size bed. It was dark in her room, but I was able to see enough to watch as she ripped off her dress and climbed on top of me, her hard cock bouncing with her movements. She pulled my legs up so she had total access to my ass and looked me in the eye.

"I need to feel you around my cock. I want to bury myself in you. Do you want that, Eric?"

My head swam with only one answer. "I'm yours, Victoria. Fuck my ass."

I felt her put her cock head to my ring, but didn't push in. I looked up at her and her eyes were fiery with lust. "Eric, I don't fuck asses, my cock only fucks things that were meant to be fucked, like your little boipussy. Now what do you want me to do?"

She was really going to make me say it. I felt her push just a little harder making my cock jump, but didn't push it all the way in.

"Fuck me, please!"

"What your what, Eric?"

"Please, fuck my boipussy!"

"That's a good boy." Suddenly, she pushed with her hips and her cock popped into my ass...my boipussy. There was enough lube and I was stretched enough that I easily took her in. I felt a tiny pinch of pain as she slid in, her cock stretching me farther than her fingers had, but it was quickly replaced by pleasure as she retracted. She began a slow and steady back and forth in my boipussy, reaching deeper each time. After only four or five strokes, she was bottoming out in me with every thrust.

She started to thrust faster and I could feel her cockhead hitting my prostate with every stroke. My eyes adjusted enough to see her body more clearly. Her hair cascaded down around her sweating face, her eyes were shut, enjoying the sensations my body was giving her. Her perfect breasts were bouncing in time with her thrusts, her nipples hard enough to cut glass. Her arms were on each side of my head, holding her above me, and her taught stomach flexed as she drove into me. I looked further down to my own cock, which was still hard, and dribbling surprising amounts of precum onto my stomach.

"Looks like someone's enjoying themselves." I looked up and realized she had seen the state of my cock as well. "Don't worry, that'll be real cum soon. And all without even touching your cock." With that she started to slam into me faster. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as the pleasure pulsing from my boipussy doubled. I felt an odd sensation on my cock and looked down again. I noticed that every five or six thrusts, a small drop of precum would be forced out of my cock. God this was the hottest thing I've ever done.

After another moment or two being pounded, my whole body suddenly tingled. It was like a wave that originated in my core. I was about to say something when it happened again, but this time, my cock flexed at the same time.

"Oh my god...I think..." I felt the tingle again, this time stronger.

"Eric." Victoria moved down toward me. She laid on top of my, her breasts pressing into my chest, her elbows next to my shoulders, but continued to pound into me just as hard. "Are you getting close?"

My body pulsed again, my cock flexed against her body, but it felt even stronger, like the feeling I got before cumming, magnified, but I wasn't cumming...yet...

"Yeah, I...I think so." I stuttered in between waves. I could feel her cock getting bigger inside me.

"I'm getting close too. You're so sexy like this. I can't wait to fuck you like this everyday."

The waves were much stronger now, and I could feel my cock about to explode. "Oh my god, I...I..."

"What? Say it..."

I looked her straight in her eyes and she pounded into me. My world felt like it was about to explode, I was mere seconds from an orgasm and all I could think was what I had wanted to say to her since we first met.

"I love you." For a split second the world froze. She gazed back into my eyes and smiled.

"I know." She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me. It was like kissing a pillow made of silk. My first kiss from Victoria.

Then my world exploded into lights and color. I felt waves and waves of pleasure coursing through my body. Spasms erupted from my core, up my cock, and out in an orgasm deeper than I had ever felt before. I could feel Victoria's cock spasming as she emptied her thick cream into my boipussy. The feeling of her cream splashing against my inner walls only heightened my own orgasm. My eyes began to tear up from the sheer magnitude of the orgasm. I would've cried out had it not been for Victoria's gentle kiss on my lips, keeping me grounded through the whole ordeal.

After what seemed like hours of waves of pleasure, my body finally began to settle down. I could feel Victoria's cock still pulsing inside me, but not nearly as strongly as before. Not until I stopped feeling Victoria's cock pulsing inside of me did she end the kiss. She pulled away and smiled down at me again. "Such a good boy."

My body felt weak, but relaxed, satisfied in a way I'd never felt before.

She started to sit up and we both looked down. Our stomachs and her breasts were covered in my cum. "Oh my god, I came so much."

She giggled and scooped up some of my cum and put a finger to my mouth. I readily opened and sucked my cum off her finger. It didn't taste nearly as good as hers, but I swallowed all the same. I would never refuse her.

She continued to sit up. As she did, she slowly slipped her cock from my boipussy. As it left, I gained a feeling of emptiness, hollowness, like I was missing something.

"That was amazing." I said to her. I looked over at her. "You're amazing." Her cock was dripping with her cum. She saw me looking at it and smiled.

I tried to stand but was suddenly hit with a wave of exhaustion. I could barely move from her bed. She moved toward me and leaned down to my face. "You did so well, Eric."

I tried to respond but my body refused to do more than to whisper a moan.

"You can sleep here tonight. Sleep now, Eric." She kissed my head and I closed my eyes. My mind quickly faded into darkness.

12