The Classy Bitch

Story Info
Sarah, the color guard captain, wants to fuck her instructor.
3.9k words
4.48
35.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,252 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a spinoff story of my series "Jacquline's Flexibility" but it also can be read as a standalone story. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne

Years ago, in what seems like another life, I used to work with the color guard girls at the local high school. Flag spinning and tossing, rifle technique, and artistic dancing were just some of the things I would teach them as we prepared for competitions each year. It was a lot of responsibility but the girls were hard working and always fun to be around.

Each member had her own distinct personality and interests but they still all got along well without too much drama. It was fun to listen to their group discussions where they would talk about everything from their boyfriends and upcoming parties to college applications and prom dresses.

The color guard captain this year was a senior girl named Sarah. Everyone always considered Sarah to be the "classy bitch" of the color guard. She definitely knew she was hot, and always displayed immense sexual confidence, an air of superiority, and had a stare that could freeze water into ice. Sarah's long dark hair, beautiful deep brown eyes, and black-rimmed glasses (that she used more as a prop for flirting than anything else), made her the object of many student fantasies. She also had a reputation for being high maintenance and was used to calling the shots in a relationship.

Lots of guys wanted to fuck Sarah, but she tended to lead them on and then make them feel guilty for wanting her. Her attitude essentially said: "I'll fuck you if I ever feel like it, but right now you're not worth my time." It was actually entertaining sometimes to watch how she played this game with other students, and I soon discovered Sarah working her way into my fantasies as well.

I had often daydreamed about what I would love to do to Sarah once she had graduated. I imagined taking Sarah into the color guard storage room and forcing her over the table, thrusting my cock deep into her pussy over and over again, making her watch herself orgasm in the changing mirror while I spanked her ass until I had her screaming.

That would teach her.

This time though, the day after graduation, Sarah had invited me. No actually, she ordered me to meet her at her house, and she sounded serious. Really serious.

When I got to her house, I noticed the only car in the driveway was hers. Maybe her parents were away. I went to knock on the front door and saw a note attached above the doorknob.

I heard Sarah's stern voice in my head as I read it.

"Swimming pool, now!"

Walking around the side of the house I opened the fence to enter the pool area and locked it behind me. Sarah was standing next to a patio table with one hand on her hip and a stern look on her face. She was wearing a small black bikini which tied in the back and had small metal attachments on her hips. She had a short black pool robe which she kept open to show off her figure and a pair of sunglasses which rested on the top of her head. I had never seen my color guard captain in a bikini before, and she looked even hotter than I could have ever imagined in my fantasies. With the confident air of a diva who always got her way, Sarah strutted over to me wearing a pair of 4" black heels, pointing to a chair nearby.

"Sit!"

I immediately obeyed and sat down in the chair facing her. Even though she had been my student as recently as yesterday, her authoritative tone made me want to do as she said. Sarah stepped back to sit her firm ass on the corner of her table, quickly placing her four-inch heel firmly up against my cock, a move so unexpected it made me jump.

"Sarah," I asked surprised, "what are you do-aaaahh!"

In response Sarah pressed her heel into my manhood.

"Don't talk...just listen."

I nodded quickly, hoping Sarah wouldn't put any more pressure on my very vulnerable cock.

"Now," Sarah began with a stern tone to her voice, "let's get something straight right now. Graduation is over, which means I am no longer your student, and you are no longer my instructor."

I dared not move an inch with her heel just one slip away from the most sensitive part of my body.

"I've waited all year for this, and now I intend to get exactly what I want from you."

I swallowed hard.

"What are you going to do to me?"

Reaching in her robe pocket Sarah pulled out a thick black leather collar and leash.

"You're going to be my summer boy toy," Sarah draped the leash across the back of the chair, "that is, if you agree to ALL my terms."

"Do I have a choice?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course," Sarah replied, "if you decide to accept my terms, ALL of them, then I can assure you we're going to have a great time together. If you choose not to, you can leave now and never know what you missed out on."

Sarah looked down at my growing cock, gave me her scheming smile, and then slowly locked her deep brown eyes on mine.

"Got it?"

"Y-yes, Sarah," I replied timidly.

Damn she was so hot like this. My mind raced with the thought that this girl standing before me looking insanely sexy in her black bikini with her heel pressed firmly on my cock had been one of my students just yesterday!

"Good," Sarah leaned closer, "first, you will do EXACTLY everything I tell you to do without making excuses or asking questions."

I raised my eyebrows at her. She really WAS serious.

Sarah in return, gave me a slight smile, clearly enjoying herself.

"You've told me what to do for the past four years, now I get to be in charge. In fact, as your student, I always had to call you 'Mister'. Now that you will be taking orders from me, I think you should have to call me 'Miss Sarah' while carrying out my instructions."

Wow, she was really getting into this power play, and I had to admit that my cock was twitching beneath her heel just listening to her confident voice. Something in me WANTED to submit to her.

"Finally, you will surrender your cock to me to do with as I please...whenever I please. Do you understand?"

I tried to open my mouth to speak but was unable to make a sound. Instead I nodded in submission.

Sarah quickly leaned forward and slapped me across the cheek, not that hard, but enough to show me she meant business.

(SMACK)

"I asked you a question."

The slap stinging my cheek somehow made me find my voice.

"Yes, Sarah. I do understand."

(SMACK)

Sarah swiftly slapped me again with the same intensity.

"What did I tell you to call me?"

"Yes, Miss Sarah. I do understand," Sarah asserting power over me was a massive turn on, and I couldn't hide my cock's blatantly obvious erection from her.

Sarah noticed the effect she was having on me and smiled.

"Mmmmm, so you like being told what to do, hmm? I thought you might."

Sarah took her heel away from my cock and replaced it with her hand, gently stroking my shaft through my clothes and brushing her soft lips against mine as she whispered to me.

"Now, (kiss) if you accept my terms, (kiss) then put on this collar (kiss) and leash (kiss) as proof that I now own you (kiss) and this cock (kiss).

Completely under her spell, I took the collar and placed it around my neck. Sarah moaned when she heard the click of the collar and gave me a long deep sensual kiss. A wave of intense desire shot through my body as my former student kissed me with the confidence of a woman who knew exactly what she wanted.

"Good boy," Sarah purred, "you (kiss) and your cock (kiss) now belong to me."

Sarah grabbed the leash in her right hand and tugged, pulling my body close to hers.

"Mmmmm I love seeing you like this," Sarah caressed my face with her left hand. "Remember when you used to give me grades on my flag routines? (kiss) Remember when I had to ask you permission just to leave rehearsal early? (kiss) Remember when you weren't allowed to even look at me in a sexual way?"

I jumped slightly as Sarah gripped my cock firmly through my pants.

"Of course you remember," Sarah flicked my lips with her tongue and smiled, "that was yesterday."

Keeping her eyes locked on mine, Sarah took off her pool robe and tossed it aside, her amazing figure now fully on display. That bikini looked amazing on her, and she knew it.

Sarah straddled me in the chair, resting her ass on my lap and taking my head with both her hands.

"Keep still," she whispered as a warning not to resist her.

Sarah flung her hair back, leaned in and gave me a long deep kiss, sighing in contentment. She parted her lips and allowed my tongue to enter. Sarah moaned in pleasure and created a suction in her mouth to pull my tongue in. She swirled her tongue around mine, doing the same thing as she would with my cock if she were giving a blowjob. It was insanely hot. This girl who I had taught for the past four years was now straddling me wearing the skimpiest little bikini while she raped my mouth with her amazing tongue and her gorgeous soft lips.

Sarah's hand found my cock again and gripped it firmly, causing me to jump out of reflex.

"Um!" My reaction was muffled by our kiss.

Squeezing my cock, Sarah pulled out of the kiss and tugged on my leash with her other hand.

"So, how big are you?" Sarah demanded to know.

I measured my answer carefully.

"Big enough, Miss Sarah."

Sarah raised her eyebrows.

"Don't fuck with me."

"No really, Miss Sarah," I responded, "I am big enough to fill your entire pussy."

Sarah placed her hands on her hips.

"Show me," she ordered.

I did what I was told, reaching to unbutton and unzip my pants as Sarah watched. The excitement of being taken and ordered by my former student was driving me insane, and Sarah noticed how hard it was making me.

"Oh my! You are big aren't you?" Sarah involuntarily moistened her lips while eyeing my shaft, "do you want to feel what it's like to have that cock inside the walls of my warm moist pussy?"

"Ohgodyes, Miss Sarah," I replied immediately.

"I have a really tight pussy," Sarah said almost bragging, "it could grip your cock so firmly and make you so sensitive that you just might beg me to stop fucking you."

I swallowed hard.

"I...would like to try, Miss Sarah. I...need you to fuck me."

"Do you think you've been good enough to deserve such a prize as my tight pussy?" Sarah locked her eyes on mine, twirling her hair playfully.

"Please, Miss Sarah," I answered, totally under her spell, "I want to be a good boy toy. I've surrendered my cock to you. Please let me fuck your tight pussy."

Sarah smiled with an air of superiority as she reached down to unhook her bikini bottoms and free her pussy. Tossing the bikini bottoms aside, Sarah took the base of my cock in her hand and lowered her hips so that the tip of my shaft was less than a half-inch from her pussy lips. I was so close I could feel her warmth on my cock. Sarah looked down at me.

"Are you sure you want your cock inside me?"

"Ohgodyes, Miss Sarah, badly."

My former student took my cock and began rubbing it slowly up and down her beautiful pussy lips, all the while looking down at me in domination. That little bitch was teasing me, and I was unable to do anything but sit there and take it. Sarah apparently was loving torturing me and in response, pushed my cock head to her clit, sighing in pleasure as she rubbed it in tiny little circles over her most sensitive spot.

Ohgod what a bitch! Just fuck me already! I closed my eyes tightly trying to maintain control as she teased my cock without mercy.

"Open your eyes and look at me," Sarah demanded.

I forced my eyes open and watched Sarah as she moved my cock to her opening. Holding it in place, Sarah slowly lowered herself to touch her pussy to the very tip of my cock. Keeping very still to make sure it didn't go in, she caressed my face and asked once more.

"Are you SURE you want your cock deep inside your student's tight pussy?"

Oh fuck what a bitch! She knew she was daring me to force my cock up into her. Nothing was physically preventing me from taking her, but I knew if I tried to take control she would really punish me.

"Yes Miss Sarah. Please let me enter your pussy."

Sarah smiled in triumph as she lowered herself down onto my hard cock. She was right, her pussy was tight, but it was also very wet. With a few rocking movements of her hips Sarah's pussy opened up just enough and slowly enveloped my huge cock.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuck Miiiiiiss Saraaaah," I laid my head back as Sarah's bare ass came to rest on my thighs, her pussy now completely filled, and my cock fully inside my former student's warm moist depths.

Sarah smiled, knowing that she had conquered me. She leaned forward to grab the armrests and began bouncing up and down on my cock. Slowly at first, then picking up speed as she went. Sarah's perfect breasts bounced with her, still tucked into her bikini top and teasing me with every thrust. I wanted desperately to untie her top and set her breasts free, but Sarah had not instructed me to do so.

"So, boy toy," Sarah smiled as she bounced up and down on my cock, "did you ever think you'd be fucking your color guard captain?"

"No, Miss Sarah," I sighed in pleasure.

"Are you enjoying having your former student riding your cock?"

"Yes, Miss Sarah."

Sarah cocked her head to one side and smiled.

"You know that yesterday at commencement, when I was still your student, I was wearing nothing but this bikini under my graduation robe, thinking about how much I was going to enjoy fucking you today."

"Ohmygod, Sarah," I whispered, "what are you doing to me?"

(SMACK)

Sarah slapped me across the face again, still bouncing on my cock.

"MISS Sarah!"

"I'm sorry, Miss Sarah."

With all Sarah's teasing, her total domination of me, and her taking me forcefully on her terms, I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. I could already feel myself building. My arms were hanging off the chair at my sides, swaying with her thrusts as Sarah humped me over and over. I was completely entranced as I watched my incredibly sexy former student have her way with me.

Then Sarah did something really amazing. With my cock thrust all the way inside her, she contracted her pussy muscles, gripping my shaft from all directions as she pulled her hips up, milking my cock with amazing pressure. Then her pussy relaxed its grip and Sarah slammed her ass down on my lap, driving my cock deep inside her so she could contract her pussy muscles and start again.

"Ohgod Miss Sarah! How are you doing that?" I said experiencing the most wonderfully torturous pleasure as the walls of her amazing cunt suckled my man tool.

"Do you like that?"

Sarah already knew the answer.

"Unnnnnhhhh, fuck yes, Miss Sarah."

My color guard captain smiled manipulatively and quickened her pace, bringing me close to the edge as she fucked and fucked and fucked.

"You know you can't come until I allow you to, right?"

Fuck! Is she serious? I looked helplessly at her.

(SMACK)

Sarah took her right hand from the armrest and slapped my face firmly, causing it to be felt but not hurt, all while she continued gripping my cock with her tight pussy.

Realizing I didn't answer her, I responded submissively.

"I don't know that I can, Miss Sarah."

(SMACK)

Sarah slapped my other cheek the same way, causing me to moan.

"No excuses, remember? If you get the privilege of having me fuck you then you don't get to come until I allow it."

Sarah stopped on an upward pull, my tip nearly out of the warm, wet confines of her pussy.

"Y-y-yes, Miss Sarah."

"Yes, WHAT?"

"Yes, I won't come until you let me, Miss Sarah," I answered hoping I could hold on.

"Good boy," Sarah purred before slamming her ass back down on my lap, my cock once again fully enveloped in that warm safe haven. Sarah contracted her pussy muscles again as she slowly lifted up, gripping my cock firmly from all sides. Mygod how does she do that? Then she relaxed her pussy and slammed back down again, thrusting my cock all the way inside her.

Over and over with increasing speed Sarah tortured my cock with her amazing pussy. I could feel myself nearing the edge and tried desperately to hold back.

I looked up at Sarah with pleading eyes.

"Ohgod."

"Do you need to come?" Sarah taunted me as she fucked me faster.

"Yes...Miss...Sarah!" I strained to get the words out.

"You can't wait?" Sarah's pussy walls contracted around my cock again.

"No, Miss Sarah!"

Fuck, what a bitch! She KNOWS she's going to make me come!

"Did I tell you that you could come?" Sarah asked rhetorically as she pulled up on my cock with her pussy again.

"No, Miss Sarah."

"You're not going to come without permission, are you?" Sarah slammed her ass down on my lap again.

"Ohgod! N-no, Miss Sarah."

Sarah began fucking much faster, her beautiful hair bouncing on her shoulders, her firm breasts bobbing up and down inside her bikini top. I could feel her whole body tense and knew she was close. I tried desperately to hang on, waiting for her words giving me permission to come inside her. Sarah contracted her pussy muscles hard and the walls gripped my overly sensitive cock on all sides, refusing to let go as she bounced on my cock like a pogo stick.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried out.

"DON'T YOU DARE COME YOU FUCKER!"

"Y-yes, Miss Sarah! Fuck!"

Sarah threw her head back and lost herself in the pleasure she was receiving as she bounced over and over on my tortured cock. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she moaned in complete ecstasy. Sarah's back was arched thrusting her chest forward, her breasts bouncing less than an inch from my mouth. I knew better than to try and take her bikini top off without her permission though.

Sarah finally opened her eyes and looked down at me. She loved watching me struggle as she held my cock hostage inside the walls of her tight pussy. Sarah always got off by exercising her power over guys, and right now she had more sexual power over me than any woman could ever have over a man.

"I'm going to come now," Sarah instructed, "you're going to come when I do...got it?"

"Yes, Miss Sarah!"

"Don't you DARE come before me," she warned.

"No, Miss Sarah!"

Sarah's entire body tensed as her ass slammed on my lap again. She stayed planted, grinding her hips into my lap. Her head went back fully, and she let out a long guttural moan. I could feel Sarah's amazing pussy quivering as it clinched around my cock from the inside, assaulting all my nerve endings at once.

Sarah screamed as she exploded in orgasm. Hearing her beautiful voice as she came and feeling her pussy squirt all over my lap sent me over the edge. I immediately erupted into her, pushing my hips off the chair to get deeper into her. I pressed upward and held Sarah suspended in the air as I filled her pussy with everything I had. My cock pulsated inside her, and Sarah's pussy contracted over and over again, milking my cock and pulling my liquid deep into her cunt.

Sarah laid her head back and sighed in complete contentment, her hips grinding into my lap in little circles to get every last remnant of pleasure from me. When she was satisfied, Sarah lifted off me and reached for her bikini bottoms, reattaching them around her hips. I watched, unable to speak, blown away by how my former student had just let me come inside her.

Sarah smiled and leaned over to whisper in my ear. "That," she said, "is how a goddess fucks."

I was unable to speak, completely spent as Sarah pulled my leash towards her and gave me a long deep kiss, sighing in complete contentment.

As Sarah broke our kiss, she unhooked the leash from my collar. As I reached up to remove the collar, Sarah put her hand over mine.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,252 Followers
12