The Classy Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Sarah stopped me, "you are my boy toy for the summer, and you will continue to wear the collar all the time until I'm finished with you."

I almost protested, but then I thought better of it.

"Yes Miss Sarah."

"You can leave now," my former color guard captain ordered me as she stood up and turned to walk away.

Still recovering from the ordeal, I got up and pulled my trousers back on. I felt like I should say something to her.

"Thank you Miss Sarah."

My former student looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"You're taking me out for a really nice dinner tomorrow evening. If you're a very good boy toy...I'll provide the dessert."

With an unbelievable air of confidence, Sarah slowly sauntered away in her four-inch heels, granting me a final look at her amazing ass swaying from side to side in that tight bikini of hers. She had gotten to me after all, and I knew it was going to be a wild summer. I couldn't help but notice the irony. Sarah had just graduated from high school yesterday, but I felt like my education was just beginning.

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12