All Comments on 'The Cleaning Lady'

by imorrisr76

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ah, the mammeries...........I mean memories.

I wish it was longer and I hope you do write of a next time with more details. When I was a young lawyer and working 80 plus hour weeks I hired the same cleaning lady that took care of some of other apartments in my building. One week I found some things missing from my top drawer. Cuff links and a watch my parents gave me for graduating from high school. It wasn't expensive but it was special to me. After thinking it over I left a note for her the following week. I told her that she and I were the only ones in the apartment and if she returned the stolen items the following Sunday morning we could discuss a settlement and suitable punishment for her instead of involving the police. In truth, I just wanted to get the watch back. I had never met the woman in person as I had taken her on from the recommendation of neighbors. At the door Sunday morning was a lady who was probably in her mid 50's and was pretty attractive or at least she seemed to be to me. I had not had a date in nearly two years and I guess I was getting stressed and desperate. She came in and gave me my things. She then started to cry. I got her to stop and she wanted to smoke and I told her it was ok. She told me she would be my slave or whatever else I wanted because she could not afford to lose her jobs. Long story short. She stripped and we had amazing sex many times that day. She had brought a short whip and insisted that I punish her properly on her bare back. I saw she enjoyed it and she kept telling me to whip her harder. After the whipping we had sex again and then an hour later she sucked my sore member to yet another orgasm. This went on for almost a year until I took another higher paying job closer to my aging parents. I would love it if someone like you would write this story. My wife now does not smoke but an attractive older smoker still gets me aroused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous