The Cleopatra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay back on the sofa," she said.

It was a low profile, modern style couch with soft brown leather upholstery. I slid my underwear off, but for some reason felt taking off my skirt might be taking things a bit too far.

As if I wasn't already anticipating her going down on me.

I lounged back on the sofa as Diane kicked off her shorts and underwear exposing full hips and small waist. Her curves drew my eyes, forced me to follow the line of her body all the way down to her strong calves. Her dark bush was trimmed short, but not shaved that I could see.

She smiled down at me and knelt on the floor before the couch, pushing my knees apart.

"Ooo, look at you, Straight Girl. You shave." She slid her fingers down between my lips and stirred the wetness around.

My hips jumped when she brushed over my clit, the zing of sensation making my nipples ache. She explored my folds and clit at a leisurely pace with her fingers, until I was beginning to think she was tormenting me on purpose. Maybe she was.

She circled teasingly while I raised my hips in an attempt to harden her touch. But like everything else about her, it remained soft.

Finally, she lowered her face between my legs and placed her open mouth over, hell all of it, it felt like. She sucked in and latched on.

I was already so keyed up my orgasm hit straight away, with a cry at the intense feeling of hot suction. It felt like she was touching everything at once, except that my pussy tightened and squeezed at... nothing.

Still, her mouth felt so good as her tongue circled the clenching entrance to my sheath. She slid her tongue in, then out, immediately pressing two fingers in its place.

"Oh, yeah," I said, because that's what I needed. I wanted to be filled, to feel flesh moving inside me. Since she didn't have a cock, I was going to have to content myself with fingers.

She added a third finger and said, "Do you like the way this feels?"

"Yes," I moaned, enjoying the tight warmth that always followed an orgasm. She curled her slender fingers up and caressed the inside of my tunnel.

"You want a dick, but I know something that's better," she said.

Better than a dick? I supposed some toys were fine substitutes, but not better. I figured since she was a lesbian, she might not have had a cock before, so better was a relative concept. Either way, she piqued my curiosity, and everything she did felt good, so I wanted whatever else she could throw at me.

"Give it to me, then," I said, wiggling on her fingers. "I can take it."

She smiled and said, "That's the spirit, Straight Girl."

I expected her to get up, to retrieve some massive dildo or strap-on or something from a drawer in the filing cabinet.

Instead, her head dropped back down to where her right hand was penetrating me, and she licked my clit again as she withdrew her fingers. Her knuckles bumped gently over my wet folds, and I couldn't see, but it felt like she was caressing me with her whole hand.

A moment later she was pushing back in and this time, there was more pressure. "You're so wet," she said in a smoky voice. "Usually I like to use a lot of lube, but you're self-service."

The pressure increased until it was slightly uncomfortable, and I realized what she was trying to do. Diane intended to fist me.

I'd never done that before, guys' hands were simply too big, but the thought of it was dirty and exciting. To my mind, it was something sexually adventurous girls without boundaries did for shock and awe.

The reality though... it hurt. I tried to relax the tight ring of muscle as I felt her bearing down, trying to slide under my pubic bone. I knew the anatomy well, I had textbooks full of anatomy, but in that moment I wasn't sure my anatomy was built to allow that kind of access.

I opened my eyes and curled my head up to look. I couldn't really see the entrance of my pussy, but I could see the exposed part of her hand and her wrist. "Fuck," I swore, as she increased the pressure.

"That's it," she said, her eyes meeting mine. "Let my hand in and I'll make you come harder than any dick can."

Shit, if she was right, I was all for it. But the stretch was so intense my eyes teared up as her highest knuckles pressed in. She twisted and made it a tiny bit further with each little thrust.

"Almost there," she said, her own voice tight with arousal. Her left hand was somewhere I couldn't see, and I guessed she was playing with herself, too.

I dropped my head back, trying to take deep breaths to keep myself relaxed, but my legs were shaking and I was anxious about the pain. I wasn't one of those girls who liked it.

I gasped at the sudden burn and grabbed Diane's arm to stop her progress. As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't do it. She wasn't going to fit.

I looked down to where my hand held her, and all I could see was her slender forearm coming out of me.

She'd done it.

Diane had pushed her entire hand into my pussy, and my swollen lips were closed around her narrow wrist, which, by the way, was bigger than John's cock.

The fullness was astonishing and astounding and overwhelming and a whole number of superlatives that I couldn't quite focus on. "I am so fucking turned on right now," I panted.

"You and me both," Diane said. "How does it feel?"

My body shook with the fullness, but with each passing moment, the actual pain drew further away. I relaxed the death grip I had on her arm and my knee, which I'd been holding wide. "It's amazing."

She said, "I'm going to start moving now, just slowly."

I nodded and closed my eyes, letting my head drop back on the throw pillow on the couch. Every little move she made felt magnified because her hand stretched me and rubbed places a cock never could. She rotated her forearm as she slowly thrust, her flat hand dragging against the soft insides of my cunt.

Diane curled her fingers slowly into a fist and moved that hard ball of knuckles inside of me. I felt the pressure on my g-spot, and knew I was going to have one hell of an orgasm.

When she dropped her head down and snaked her tongue out to flick my clit, I nearly jumped out of my skin but was held in place by her arm protruding from my pussy.

"You taste good, Straight Girl. I feel you tightening on me. Can you admit this is better than a cock?"

It was hard to focus on her words with what she was doing inside my body, but I nodded my assent.

"Say it. Tell me my hand is better than a cock."

Just to punctuate her point, she curled her fingers over my g-spot again, making my whole body tense in delicious anticipation of orgasm.

"It is... it's better than a cock," I gasped.

She began rubbing my clit with her left thumb as she thrust with her right hand, and I was consumed with the certain knowledge I was about to have the most amazing orgasm of my life.

Until I heard the door hinges creak. My eyes flew open, I twisted my head right to look at the door and there stood John.

His mouth hung open as he tried to process what he was seeing.

I panicked. My first thought was to get as far from Diane as possible, but I was pinned to the couch by her hand inside me, and I knew instinctively fast movement would equal pain.

Instead, my cheeks burned red and I tried to pull my skirt down to cover everything from my waist to my splayed knees. There was no point, really.

Diane had ceased moving and looked surprised at the intrusion, but not angry. John was a good looking guy, even if one was a lesbian, I guessed.

John's surprise morphed into a huge smile and already I could see an erection growing in his jeans. "How's it going, Christy?" he asked.

"Get out!" I yelped.

"Why? We had a date."

"A date you were late for!" I didn't want to discuss it with Diane's hand buried in my pussy. Despite the distraction, I could still taste the first hint of orgasm, it was so close.

He shrugged dismissively. "One could debate that I'm right on time."

"Fucking lawyers," I moaned, because Diane obviously didn't care one way or the other about his presence and resumed moving her hand inside me.

"Your girlfriend just told me she likes this better than your cock," she said with a smug grin.

John closed the door behind him and stepped closer. He pinched the hem of my skirt and pulled it back to get an unobstructed view.

I slapped his hand away, but the lust in his face was obvious. His jeans were as tented as they could get, and knowing him, he was trying to figure out how he could take part.

There was no room for him between my legs, and once the immediate embarrassment of being caught had been replaced by the spiraling sensation of orgasm, I didn't even care where he ended up.

John chose my breasts, an inspired decision that sent bolts of electricity to my buzzing clit with each nip of his teeth.

My eyes slid closed, my legs quivered, and I began gasping for breath as my pussy tightened on Diane's wrist.

"Holy fuck," John groaned. "I've never seen anything so hot."

I started screaming because it was all too much and I felt like the middle of my body was going to implode.

I don't know how long it lasted, I think my vision blacked out for a few seconds, but when I finally started to come down, I heard Diane say, "Step away, punk. She may like dudes, but I don't."

"Sorry," John said.

He must have been confused about who was meant to benefit from my entanglement with Diane.

Me, clearly.

But once my orgasm and all the little after-shocks faded, I felt bad for Diane because I hadn't really done anything for her, except allow her to show-up a cocky alpha-male type. I felt I owed her something for what she'd just introduced me to.

I took hold of her wrist and slowly guided her hand out, setting off a new round of tremors. Her hand was shiny and slick, and my pussy felt hollow without it. I had a momentary flash of fear that she might have been telling the truth about ruining me for cock. Did that actually happen?

The muscles in my legs protested when I lowered them and pulled them together, trying to sit up. I could already tell I was going to be sore later.

Diane was using a paper towel from a roll on the wall to wipe her hand off, and I worried that she'd think I was done now that John had arrived, and she would be left sitting there aroused and pissed off.

I brushed the stray hair from my ponytail out of my face and said to her, "It's your turn on the couch."

"Uh, no, it's alright," she replied.

"Really. I want to," I insisted. It was true, although I also wanted John to stay. I didn't really like rewarding him when he'd dissed me by not showing or calling, but the idea of him watching was a big turn-on.

And Diane hadn't told him to leave, so I guessed as long as he didn't touch her, she wasn't bothered by his presence.

Diane said, "You want to go down on me?"

"Yes. I want to see what it's like. I can't promise I'll be able to fist you, though."

"I'd rather you didn't," she said. "It's not an amateur move." But she was still naked, and she sat on the couch as I slid to the carpet, which was still warm from where her knees had been.

John stood off to the side watching, probably afraid if he did or said anything else one of us would boot him out.

I pushed Diane's legs wide and got my first close look at lady parts other than my own. She wasn't nearly bare like I was, but the hairs were very short and hardly noticeable around her thickly swollen lips.

Everything looked different but the same, and I knew what felt good for me would probably feel good for her, too.

I spread her lips with my fingers and lowered my mouth to her. Her scent was different but familiar, too, just like her taste. I had to admit I liked her salty musk better than the alkaline bitterness of a man's cum.

Her hands found my head, fingers sliding into my hair to guide me for more pressure with my tongue. I was glad she was showing me, it excited me to know I might be able to make her come.

I'd just set into a lick/suck rhythm when I felt John move behind me. I was leaning over with my ass sticking out, and doubtless it was a temptation he couldn't resist. I didn't mind.

I felt him slide my skirt up to my waist and his hands trail over my round cheeks. A deep groan slipped out of him as his fingers glided over my sopping wet pussy.

Normally John liked dirty talk before, during, and after sex. I was sure he had an entire dialogue going in his head, but he held it in in an attempt to remain unobtrusive. Silence was probably punishment enough for a talker like him and I didn't want Diane to kick him out any more than he did.

I wanted him to fuck me while I ate her out.

I wiggled my hips a little to indicate my desire, but he didn't need to be told. I heard the metallic teeth of his zipper release and clenched at the thought of being filled again.

Diane's moans increased in tenor as she rolled her hips up to fuck my lapping and sucking mouth. My entire face from the cheeks down felt wet with her juices, but she was so soft and hot, her scent so appealing, it just excited me more.

I heard a condom wrapper tear and felt John enter me a moment later, slowly, as if he was concerned with hurting me. Despite having just been stretched by an entire hand and wrist, I still felt him in that tight position. The way he moved felt good even if I was too focused on Diane's pussy to have another orgasm myself.

I slid a finger into her, and then two. She clenched on me, so tight it wrenched my fingers a bit, but I knew how good it would feel, so I kept my hand moving, kept circling over and around her clit with my tongue.

Then I felt John's wet fingers glide up from my pussy to my asshole. I'd never cared to have anal sex, it didn't seem necessary. But I was so turned on I didn't resist, and when he hooked a digit in while slowly thrusting his cock into my sheath, a shiver of pleasure wracked my body. Who knew?

My attention was firmly divided between two places and I felt a bit bad for Diane since she'd been so attentive to me. I renewed my efforts as I sucked and licked her, adoring her lips and clit and doing everything I normally liked a man to do to me. She squirmed and moaned, and I thought she might be getting close to orgasm.

John slid his cock out of me, and I felt the bulbous end take the place of his thumb at my untried anus. My heart sped up and, though it had been a night of firsts, I wasn't sure I wanted to go there. Before I could decide how to slow him down, I felt a searing pressure as he pressed the head in.

Fuck! I gasped and sucked on Diane's clit to distract myself from the bright pain. He held still and rubbed my clit as my tight sphincter finally relaxed to accept him. Sometimes there's a fine line between pain and pleasure, and John's cock in my ass was just pleasurable enough that I wanted him to continue.

Frankly, I was amazed. Twice that night I'd been penetrated in all new ways, and I fucking loved it.

I braced myself against the couch with my arms so his thrusts wouldn't knock me into Diane. I was afraid of hurting her with my teeth or my chin or something.

John took hold of my hips, and all of my cum and juices facilitated smooth thrusting through my tight ring. It was a different and strange pressure, and part of the thrill was imagining how it felt for John.

Diane's voice snapped me out of my haze of pleasure. "Fuck, I'm gonna come." She grabbed my hair tight and mashed her clit against my mouth while I tried to keep my fingers moving in her. I didn't know if I was doing any of it right, but a second later she went rigid and made little panting screams to accompany her clenching pussy.

I heard John swear behind me, and suddenly he was jamming himself in with lightning speed, over and over. I reached a hand down to my own clit, dripping wet with my juices and being slapped with John's balls.

The fireworks came a second later with all the subtlety of the Fourth of July. I grabbed onto Diane's leg to ground myself as my nerves lit up with electrical bliss. My ass tightened along with my pussy, and John made a sound I'd never heard from him before, a strangled groan to accompany the slapping of flesh on flesh.

He rocked forward with deep thrusts and shuddering breaths as he emptied his cum inside me. I could feel the rhythmic surge of his release through the tight ring of muscle, and holy hell was it hot.

I don't know how long it took for us to start moving again, I'm not even sure who was first. But eventually we were all standing in the small space in front of the sofa, pulling on clothes and straightening hair.

"I'm sorry about him showing up," I told Diane, tilting my head toward John.

"Hey!" he said defensively.

"It's alright," Diane replied with a shrug. "It comes with the territory. Straight girls are my fetish and it seems like there's always a guy."

"Oh. Well, it wasn't on purpose. I had genuinely given up on him or I wouldn't have come back here with you at all."

John was done being quiet. He crossed his arms and said, "Do I even get to defend myself?"

"You were nearly four hours late!" I accused.

"It wasn't my fault! I wanted to call but I couldn't until late, and once I did, you didn't answer."

It was true I had turned off my ringer once I'd given up. Once I'd started drinking.

"So what happened?" Diane asked, putting the finishing touches to her appearance in front of a small hand mirror. All she had to do was run her fingers through her hair and it became sleek and ordered. What I wouldn't give for hair like that.

John leaned his bum against the desk and looked like he was settling in for a long story. I couldn't wait to hear his excuse.

He said, "It all started because I offered a lift to a guy from university, but I blew a tire halfway up here. The state patrol arrived to see if I needed help, but Billy started acting mental, so they questioned him and he freaked the fuck out. Turns out he had a backpack full of pot and, to make a long story short, they assumed I was his knowing accomplice."

John shook his head at the memory. "County is fucking insane on a Friday night. It took me nearly three hours to convince them I was just the chump who was being helpful. Once they let me out, I came straight here and Jody said you'd gone back to the office with the manager. I thought you were in trouble." He grinned. "Obviously not."

I rolled my eyes at the explanation, even though I accepted it 100%. It was too quintessentially John not to be true.

His broad grin widened and I realized this would probably go down as one of his all-time best nights.

He had been turned into an unwitting drug mule, interacted with the law, talked his way out of county jail, caught his lady friend being fisted by a lesbian, and then taken her anal cherry while watching her eat out the aforementioned lesbian.

I said, "You do realize this was a one off, right? We're not going to be escalating in an effort to out-do tonight."

All he said was, "We'll see."

I rolled my eyes again, Diane arched an eyebrow, and John just winked and let himself out of the office.

I wasn't sure my imagination was big enough to conceive of what would outdo that night, but I had no doubt I would welcome whatever John's strange luck sent his direction.

Our direction.

Especially if it involved orgasms.

12