All Comments on 'The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 03'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Please tell us we will be reading more about Jackie, she is spectacular!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Jackie

I really hope Jackie plays a big part in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Vomit

Yet another 'story' about the US obsession with huge tits.

Any man with sexual experience knows that big tits are flabs of insensitive fat.

Small-breasted women are far more responsive and sensual.

No wonder the USA is a declining former world power.

Sick fucks.

ForgottenSonForgottenSonover 11 years ago
Love your stories

5 stars! Keep up the good work. Anonymous critics should just go ahead and inject some liquid nitrogen up into their balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
They just don't get it.

I love the people who don't know what they're getting into when they real a TheTalkMan story. I don't know how much more clear you can make your disclaimers, but that's life I guess.

Anyways, fantastic as always man. You're the best at what you do (And what you do isn't very nice). I was a little iffy on Chapter 2 admittedly, but this one was your usual greatness. Thanks for not buckling to the criticisms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

As always

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago
Hottest Sister-In-Law yet!

Excellent written work as always. I am so aroused that I have a mind to . . . well, you know. Lol.

Your one mistake seem to be that you forgot that Jackie had Heather's wedding ring in her ass.

Next week?! Awww! Oh well, until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story--but too long

All of your stories are great and keep writing, But--Do we need six pages on tits alone. You could get to the point in two pages and use some for a sex filled --exciting--hard-on gripping ending, This could be one hell of a series that could continue after the "wedding night."

DjeterDjeterover 11 years ago
Great series!

Another incredible story by a gifted writer. Keep up the good work..

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
O.O.

That length, that story, that banter ... really well done and I am not even into the whole submission kink.

Sassy made a good point with the ring though.

Hmmm, will you be doing anything with Derek's side of the family ?

Something that felt a bit odd, no other man kind of wibe. Maybe notice them, but be measured as not worthy for Cline's. Otherwise it seems like Derek is the only dude at his own wedding.

Something to consider.. threesome

Can't wait to see what kind of angle you will take with mother in law (finally reveal what she is hiding under that dress). Maybe a bit more love this time, seems like he is getting tossed around a little.

Keep doing the good work.

TexWiller1974TexWiller1974over 11 years ago
Great work..

but maybe in your some of your future stories you could make the guy a little less submissive. Main guys wife could also have bigger boobs (C-cup or such) and she could have bigger self confidence so she would not be defeated immediately. But dispite this constructive criticism i remain a big fan of your stories, keep writing!

fieranfieranover 11 years ago
Awesome!

My favorite story by you so far. So hot!!

Can't wait to read Derek's mother-in-law seduce him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...