All Comments on 'The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 06'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic Series

Amazing. Simply amazing. The ending was absolutely brilliant. You somehow managed to tie all the previous chapters into one decisive ending. I honestly didn't think you would be able to do so. I know the amount of sex within the series might bother some, but I honestly think that without the sex, the series would be totally different. To me, through sex, you were able to truly demonstrate the aggressiveness and dominance of the various Cline women. Could have there been a little less sex? Yes, sure, but all in all, it didn't detract from the story one ounce. I know at the end you mentioned how these characters might be featured in future stories; however, my opinion is that you should not. You have a perfect ending within the series, and if you were to feature these characters, it would detract from the closure in this last installment. Anyway, keep up the amazing work. I cannot wait for your next masterpiece.

DjeterDjeterover 11 years ago
Great ending!

A fresh prospective on a great topic..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!! Simply 1 of the best stories I've read here on Literotica. I am also in the process of reading your other stories and got to say I am looking forward to all the stories yet to come.again.....AWESOME!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Timeline E

I can't understand why Derek eventually didn't choice his mother-in-law Jocelyn who got to accept his fertile cum into her fruitful womb aggressively.

I am looking forward to read your another story or the sequal where Derek and Jocelyn will appear again as a May-December couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Superb story. Personally would have liked it more if Jocelyn was the one with the best body (biggest tits and ass in the family) so that Derek falls for her. Still this is one awesome story!

But what really makes me all giddy inside is your upcoming mom/son story. If it manages to come close in length and style to this one it just might be something special. Looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lol

When I was reading on the first page I can't believe that Helena had more energy to pull him on the bed while he who couldn't even stand.

revolution4revolution4over 11 years ago
looking forward for more!!!!

I raed all your stories, they all turn me on! in this uniqe story I found the 4 part the best. Joceline was the best carecter and I hope you will write more stories about "momy and son" relatiomship with lot's of domination and humiliation

please' keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Audrey and Jackie rule the world. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your characters talk way too much

This story would be so much better if you cut out 80% of this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ideas

It would be good though if there is a shock change in terms of the story and have all the wronged women and men in previous stories to rise up in vengeance. This is because it gets kinda boring if all you do is reduce people to tears. But if you could, could you wreak havoc on the family, nina and Audrey. To get a good, movie like good beats evil kinda thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fuck! Your stories are always so fucking good!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn

This whole series was the best I've read on here ever. Good work, congrats, amazing work, can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

You are gloriously insane, TTM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

All your stories are great to read but I think this series is the most fun and captivating. Awesome work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

After the Resident Evil 8 trailer came out I´m picturing the GILF in this story as Lady Dimitrescus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what if heather had a true Cline Woman?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7939 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES