All Comments on 'The Clip Ch. 01'

by Diana Retnuhvek

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh please keep going!

Diane,

I love your stories and this one is the start of a great work! Loved the surprise on the hubby's part and the nonchalance by the ladies! Oh make it hot and sexy for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOMEN RULE, men drool

FEMININE POWER is both seductive and enthralling. for those who understand it --even better! thank you, Diana, for putting men in their place, using them as objects, and openly discussing studs/huge cocks in front of others ...

YUM! keep it up [pun intended] hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks for bringing back a great story--

Diana, "The Clip" is destined to be a CFNM classic. You're the Queen of CFNM literature!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 15 years ago
Oh...to...be...

Diana, you portray CFNM so well! However, I don't understand why you used the email to explain yourself. The story reads well on its own and the "email" could have been a stand alone. And yes, there have been women like this forever. My own Aunt set me up briefly for her daughters and to this day I get hard thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the queen of cfnm

You do a magnificent job painting a vivid scene as well as the emotional aspects. In the fantasy world i am serving at your next cfnm party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Text of comment sent to Diana

Hi Diana

I have just enjoyed your story 'The clip'.

You have perfectly described a fantasy that I find totaly irresitable. Being instructed by two females to expose my nakedness would give me a full erection at alltimes. I would love to pose to order in any way that they required as obeying instructions of this nature would heighten my excitment to increase the pleasure of all!

I find partial nakedness wearing appropriate underwear increases the effect of a good erection, and I am currently wearing a thong made of a transparent netting material which looks quite spetacular when seen agianst the light. You story has given me a particularly hard erecton and I am sitting here having to type round it as it has tented the material of my underwear so that it is standing up in front of the keyboard. It is all under quite a strain as my cock is so tight in my pants that the flesh is pushing through the netting and my cock is slightly curved by the tension.

It looks so spectacular I am going to photograph it, fun to do but a shame nobody will see it.

Thanks for a great story

Love

P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes, Diana is the Queen of CFnm

Ms Diana, you stories are very exciting! Thank you for all the time you spend writing them and creating wonderful characters who end up in the most delightful situations. There are so many people who appreciate your stories and we all continue to look forward to your next new story. Your stories are the first thing I check and often re-read your other stories. "She Saw a Snake" continues to be my favorite and of course there is Mr Ed. I am excited to read about Janine, as she sounds like a very accomplished CFnm and Female Domination individual. Please continue to produce your amazing stories, we all hang on your every word.

Thank you Ms Diana.

malinbornmalinbornabout 14 years ago
No sequel????

/POUTS

dwr0242dwr0242about 4 years ago

Great story! Why is there no follow up chapters? I'd love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way too much detail on Janine's upbringing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous