The Closer

Story Info
She thought he was comfortable. He wasn't.
2.3k words
3.42
111.4k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kitty, actually it's Katherine but my father gave me my nick name when I was a little girl. He used to cuddle me in his arms and I curled up like a kitten . I'm a big girl now, an executive VP for a major corporation, and I have heard some whisper behind my back and call me a cougar.

I'm forty eight years old and if I must say so myself I look pretty damn good for my age. Of course I have had a little surgical help along the way with a boob job and some Botox for a few of the wrinkles but the rest of me looks pretty much the same as when I got out of college. My husband Howard, who is a year older than I am, looks more like he is my father.

We both started working for the same company at the same time, I went into marketing and he into accounting. We met at a company picnic and married about two years later. It was more my choice than his, that we never had children. But even though he never was the world's greatest lover and he doesn't ring my bell anymore, we have been comfortable together. As long as he accepts my long absences for business, everything is fine.

Howard is a bean counter, he likes numbers and is happiest doing annual reports and balance sheets. He is the CFO who oversees the financial health of the company and he is the one who makes sure the company is profitable at the end of the year. As such, he is at home all the time, the opposite of me who is constantly scuttling from meeting to meeting, all over the country. He makes the home while I close the deals.

I'm a people person, I am the company closer. I'm the one who shows up at every negotiation to help close the deal. It's my job to make sure that guys on the other side of the table get reasonable and appreciate how generous our offer is and I am willing to do anything it takes to convince them.

I meet all kinds of people, CEOs, CFOs, union presidents and shop stewards, landlords and real estate agents, athletes and managers, sales representatives and you name it. If there is a contract to be signed, I get the call to help close the deal and believe me, I get the deal closed the way we want it.

Of course, over the years, I have come to enjoy certain types more that others, CEOs and athletes get me wetter than most. CEOs because these are the guys at the top of the pyramid and athletes because they are usually so young and virile. They get so many groupies that they just fuck hard and fast for their own pleasure and can go all night. The CEOs usually have egos big enough to fill a football stadium and I enjoy using my pussy to whittle them down to size.

My favorite CEO is Mike Henshaw. I met him when our firm was looking to buy a division that his company wanted to sell. I was called in to convince him that our offer was the best he was going to get and somehow we really clicked. Whenever I am in Pittsburgh or even nearby I always look him up even if there is no negotiation. Just over six feet tall and shoulders out to there. Graying at the temples and at fifty two still as slim waisted as he must have been in college. He is one guy I can't whittle. With his movie star good looks he is every woman's dreamboat and when I saw him last week, my bell went ding-a-ling just like it always does.

I met him in the lobby of the Hilton, downtown in the Golden Triangle. It was shortly before five o'clock, too early to go out for dinner. I greeted him with,

"It's good to see you again Mike."

"Even better to see you Kitty, you look more beautiful every time I see you."

"That kind of talk will get you everything you want."

"That's what I am hoping for. Anyway I am not hungry enough for dinner yet, why don't we go up to my suite? I have some champagne on ice and we can have a drink while we relax and catch up on ourselves."

One of the things I like about Mike is that everything around him is first class. The suite was gorgeous and the view of the three rivers was breathtaking as the day turned into evening. The champagne was crisp, cold and dry and his lips were cold when they first kissed mine. They were a lot warmer when he sucked on my nipple.

I had worn my business uniform, a tailored suit with no blouse under the jacket and a skirt a few inches above the knee. The jacket was tailored to show just enough cleavage to interest and distract any guy across the table but not enough to look sluttish. Mike had the two buttons open in an instant and the front clasp on my bra followed. My surgically enhanced tits stood proud on their own. I moaned when he suckled and I groaned when his insistent lips drew my nipples past the limit of their normal extension.

My fingers opened the button and the zipper on the side of my skirt and it fell to the floor. My hands then gripped his head as I directed his mouth from one tit to the other. I said,

"Stop, please Mike I don't want to cum before you do, let me suck you now."

I dropped to my knees in front of him and opened his pants as he removed his shirt. His cock was gorgeous. Not too big and not too small, I felt like Goldylocks. I took him in deep, into my throat and when I felt him tense up I released him and fell on my back.

"Fuck me, fuck me now, hard and fast." I demanded.

He did, plunging into my soaking cunt and erupting almost instantly. I responded in kind and the resulting climax was loud and explosive. When we came down from our highs we moved to the nearby sofa. He was sitting and I was stretched out with my head on his lap. He was playing with my tits and we spoke.

"You are a marvelous lover Kitty."

"You are too Mike, You know I never miss a chance to meet with you."

"Too bad you're married." he replied.

I turned my head and looked up at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing really, just wishful thinking."

"Mike, come on, is there something wrong between you and Claudia?"

"Yes. I just found out that that she has a lover. I just saw and heard the tapes of them together. I saw the way she submits herself to him and the way he uses her. I heard her revile and disparage me and tell him that she belongs to him. I don't know what hold he has over her but it shows she has no love or respect for me at all."

"Oh, Mike I am so sorry for you. I know we have something special between us but I still have feelings for Howard. He is like a pair of old shoes, not much to look at but so comfortable to be with. I'm not ready to give him up. Besides that, you know what I do, how can you overlook it?"

"Maybe it's time for you to retire Kitty, to take the time to be a real wife."

By then his cock was hard again against my cheek and we spent the rest of the night making love. Mike is a man accustomed to giving orders, he is the head honcho in his company. When he says jump, people ask, how high? Usually when I am fucking I am the one in the drivers seat but with him, when we are together like this, I am happy to take my directions from him. We didn't fuck, we made love and he had me cumming multiple times. It was glorious. The next morning nothing more was said about our conversation and I was on my way to my next assignment.

It was the exact opposite of the time I spent with Mike.

It was a contract negotiation between our sports division and an NBA player and his agent, about his endorsing our products. LaMar, or LaBeau, or whatever his name is sat across the table from me, next to his agent. He never took his eyes off of my tits. He never said a word while his agent prattled on, finding fault with every offer we made. I finally got up and under the pretense of refilling his water glass I leaned a tit on his shoulder and whispered in his ear,

"Tell them you are going to the men's room and I'll meet you in the office at the end of the hall."

He got up and after informing everyone of his destination left by the hall door and I quietly exited by another door. When I got to the office he was sprawled out in the chair behind the desk with his size twelve feet on the desk. He was a 25 year old arrogant prick, five years of college had gotten him out of the hood but not the hood out of him. He seemed to know only three nouns, Ho, Bitch and Muthafucker. He greeted me with,

"Hey Bitch, open your jacket and let me see those titties."

I opened my jacket and bra and leaned over him, tantalizing him with my dangling boobs.

"Take a good look and now you show me what you've got to match."

He dropped his feet to the floor and his pants and jockeys followed. My mouth dropped open, his dick limp was a good eight inches long.

"Get over here Ho and rub those titties on my cock. You ain't seen nothin' until you make it grow."

Rub it I did and then I licked and sucked it and it grew even longer. It grew to better than twelve inches, longer than any I had ever seen. It wasn't fatter than most and had a slight upwards curl. When I sat on it, it reached places where 'no man had ever gone before'. I rocked and ground myself down on it and I came twice before he did. I would have kept him all night except that we had to get back to the negotiating table. After I cleaned him up I promised to meet him later in the evening if we got the contract signed today. I convinced him that the last offer we made was the best he was going to get and he left me with,

"I tired of listening to those Muthafuckers talk, I'll settle this once and for all."

The deal did get settled and I did enjoy that cock for the rest of the night. He had a king sized cock and he knew how to use it. He also had the stamina of a bull. After he had my ass I washed him clean and sucked him hard again. I wanted that long shaft inside my pussy again. He got me off twice more with it and by the time he left before breakfast, I didn't think he was an arrogant shit anymore.

I had the next week off so I went home to Howard. I walked in the door just before dinner time and gave Howard a kiss on the cheek, then went to the bar and poured a glass of wine. I kicked off my shoes and sprawled out on an easy chair.

"I'm home for the weekend, all of next week and the next weekend too. We have a lot of catching up to do."

Howard sat down opposite me and said,

"We have to talk."

"Sure Howard, but later. I haven't been home for three weeks. I want to soak in the tub, finish this wine and make love for an hour. Then we can talk."

"No Kitty, we have talk now."

A little impatiently I replied.

"OK, what do you want to talk about?"

"Children."

"Howard, you know we decided long ago not to have any and now it is too late. My periods are too irregular now. I don't think I could......," he interrupted,

"You decided a long time ago but I am not talking about our children I am talking about MY children."

"Your children? What do you mean?"

"I have two children, a boy three years old and a one year old daughter and a thirty two year old wife. Well, not a wife yet, but she will be when you and I get our divorce."

"Divorce? Howard are you crazy? I don't understand you?"

"Kitty, you haven't been home more than one week a month for years, sometimes not even not that often. Did you think I am a monk? Didn't you think I knew what you were doing? That I didn't know why they called you 'The Closer'? I have been seeing Brenda for five years and we have been together every time you were away. My children are getting to the age when they need me full time. I have a son that I want to take fishing and a daughter to cuddle in my lap and I love Brenda the way I loved you when we first got married. That's what feels right for me now. It's over for you and me. Good bye Kitty."

He turned and walked out the door and I sat there shocked by the suddenness of it all. Shocked by the fact that it didn't hurt as much as it should have.

Shocked that I didn't feel worse than I did.

Maybe Mike was right, maybe it is time to retire and be a real wife.

Maybe it's time for a new pair of shoes..... sexy ones

Maybe I should give him a call....... tonight.