All Comments on 'The Closer'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a worthless cunt

A perfect 100 on the slut o meter 100 may she and her Ilk drown in their own jizzm.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Some Women Are Just Not Meant To Be Wives !

The narrator is one of them . She's found her niche as designated slu--- err closer & stick to it. Btw anyone else visualize Jennifer Anniston playing the lead role if they adapt this to film?

What ! Just me ...? Damm.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read.

Story line is becoming over used. Thanks for sharing.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
gave it a 4

it think he was fucked up to wait that long. if he knew she was a slut, dump her, but he sahould have gotten a divorce first.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Good story. Quickly twist revenge story but good. For me a woman who does not like children it is a low IQ AI sexrobot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
give it any title you want a company whore is a whore

ranks only above lawyer in job ratings or maybe politicians

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good..

But, she is a whore and does deserve some grief.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I'm surprised that his lover waited so long for him to make up his mind.

His lover that gave him children, must be a saint not to want him to be a full time father to their children, and wait so long on him to divorce his cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Conceited

why does this 48 year old woman think the successful 52 year old man woman would settle down with a complete slut? he can easily do better.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SHOULD HAVE STAYED CLOSER TO HOME

hubby, home and vows. TK U MLJ LV NV

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Cold Blooded

Unfortunately, I've known a couple of cold blooded sluts like the one in this story. Soooner or later, her karma will catch up to her.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I am sorry for the high IQ fembots

A high IQ level fembot in many stories are better. I like the good fembot stories and in some stories the human fembot pair adopts children.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good creative work

well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slut or LIberated Woman

Double standard fell years ago, why criticize her for behaving like most men in her position?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@Anon The problem is why does not she like any children?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Life Goes On!

The nice thing is that they parted amicably. No hard core deception. Thus no hard core psycho damage. Good luck to both of them.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Anon I think this pair lived in a not declared open marriage and the wife does not want any children at all. A open marriage could last until the one of the spouses wants other and here the children were the end step for the other.

The 1/3 of the male population are one woman men and 40% of the women are one man woman. The problem is these 2 groups mix on the marriage market with the promiscuit men and women groups. If it would avoid from each others them the divorce rate could decrease and more happy children would grow up in whole family.

I am TTB fan but I am not angry with the creampieeating husbands only disgust a little their stories, because I think they should fish the slut women from the all women population, this prefiltering would decrease the encounter of the slut women and one woman men group. I think the society should invent such a organazition (internet may be a good thing for it), where a 20s years old man could confess his desire for slut wife so wimps could took themslves the whores and sluts.

Dear Anon stop generalizing about husbands I wrote 1/3 of the husbands do not cheat if he is the CEO of a big company as well.

BTW If you read the revenge stories you would recognize 95% of the husbands are one woman men in those stories and for example this story belongs to the other husbands 5%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She's nothing but a high priced whore,

her life style came back to haunt her. It serves her right. I guess her husband wasn't all that braindead after all.

allsop72allsop72over 12 years ago
lable

this is IR pls lable the stories

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Well named woman

She is a cat in heat.

It's a nice balanced story. She has been fucking around on him and he has built a family on his own and is going to be with them. He's happy, she's not upset, all's good.

The only question is why did he wait so long? Successful executives are men that make decisions. If they can't they aren't successful. Why not leave her right after he had his 2nd wife lined up?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Go

Go hubby, go! To the mother of your kids.. Best place to be!

cyrilliccyrillicover 12 years ago
Plot doesn't make sense

In the described scenario, no one would have waited five years to leave the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another wimp writer from America

what's with you all limp ass cucks?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

5 year waiting why? If the author was a revenge story writer the husband would have put much money and fotune to the new family divorce trial proof. Only decent couse to wait 5 years only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why the story didn't work

Reads like the ingredient list on the back of a box of Wheaties. I like this author usually but there was zero tension/conflict in this drab monologue.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
More Sad Than Interesting

Not really a story, per se.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
when you are an old whore it is time to retire

shame she never knew what is meant to be a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She had better rethink that

So she gets divorced mainly for being a lifelong slut and nothing like a wife. Now she thinks she can rebound with Mike a former lover who's wife was unfaithful (what he forgot to mention he had been unfaithful to her for years). As one of the commentors so rightly stated she has not earthly idea of what being a wife is, so good luck slut.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN RETIREMENT KNOCKS

make sure all your IRAs and perks are in order, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 WHEN THE YEARS PILE UP

will memories suffice when the excitement is bare. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Whore Wife

The husband was smart and while the slut was whoring around on her job he started his own life with someone else. Now she thinks she can be a wife? Once a whore, always a whore or, better yet, once a cheater, always a cheater.

Yes he cheated also but he was following his wife's lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Freezer

That's some stone cold, black hearted bitch. She couldn't be TOO smart if she didn't notice what her husband was doing behind her back. Something about what goes around.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
old whores never die, their cunts just rot away

talk about a piece of trash meat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BOOOO!!!

Burn the bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

auhunter04auhunter04over 10 years ago
food for thought

after reading several of the burn the bitch comments, did you guys ever think that if the fucking bean counter would have taken care of his homework she wouldn't be passing it out on the street

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
OK, but pointless

Nothing happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Two Cheaters

Two losers that finally split..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Answer to Lance_Spearman

Lance wrote;

"OK, but pointless

Nothing happens."

Lance, it's an art form that's called a "short story." It's supposed to be open ended so that it causes you to think. The delight of the story and its abrupt ending (if it's done right, like this one is) teases the mind and challenges it to ask itself, "what if..."

Well done, author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Teases the mind?

How does a cluster fuck of a story tease anything? It's like the author ran out of ideas or words and the story ended. Or rather didn't end. In the minds of the reader my ass. Just another lazy effort by this terrible author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just one word

SUCKED!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
thats different

It is a story, but of forgotten love. It's actually a sad story, but in a sense realistic to a point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

She was as arrogant as some of the people she was "closing"! She should had to pay a HIGH price!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Probably the best 1 pager I've read. Some say the husband is always the last to know but guess he wasn't.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Whore

Whore to the end and then some.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Some people are just defective.

They are incapable of having a real relationship. That's the only way I can view this wife. Good story. Bad wife.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Entertaiing

I really liked it. 5*

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
liked it, gave it a 5

One word to describe it, DRY. No time for any emotion. No time to get into any character, No time to relate to any of it.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

What a Fucking bitch. Hope she does alone and crying.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
typical Murphy621 story

its all about the slut. She was never a wife and you still make it seem like she cared about anything other than her pussy.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
What an unfeeling slut...

Oh well, just bye bye, out the door and no feelings of loss at all. That is a lonely uncaring selfish bitch. I gave this sorry story 1 star. There was no drama, no build up. Just a quickie, as they say. She undoubtedly will be screwing around and it won't matter till she is a used up whore and nobody will want that skank. Then where will she be, rich with no one to share it with...Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why do I wonder about Mike's true feelings towards having her as a wife? How much does he want to be presenting her to people as his wife? How about after she's fifty?

And if he's all that, why is his wife cheating? Can he possibly think his next spouse won't?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two long term cheaters...

will not live in bliss if they marry. Old habits die hard and each knows the other is not prone to fidelity. Unless each wears a body cam all day, a comfortable and trusting relationship seems limited to their dreams.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Well that was pure crap.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I like that line. My kids, not out. Fuck you bitch. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

heartless whore

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

If he knew what she was doing why bother staying with her? There was obviously no love involved so again why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would a smart man want to have kids with a slut who was willing to get pregnant by another woman's husband? Surely he doesn't believe their relationship is the only place she allows immorality a foothold in her life. By the same token, does the unlikely candidate for Mother of the Year realize those annual financial statements he certifies likely would not fare well under close SEC scrutiny? Surely she doesn't believe an otherwise honest man would be fathering children with her just because his wife is a bitch he's too lazy to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mike had evidence against his wife Claudia... But then, Howard had the same kind of evidence against Kitty... ergo. the divorce... ... Claudia put her husband Mike through the ringers and to Kitty's surprise... Howard also did the same to Kitty... But now, she had called Mike and he gave her the cold shoulder... Mike had dropped her like a hot potato... As it turned out, Mike actually wanted a reliable wife...And Kitty was not her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous