The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YESSSS, I'M CUMMMINGGGG!!" I heard myself cry, pulling the pins off her nipples. "CUM WITH ME, SUE."

She did. As waves of ecstasy poured through and over me, I felt her hips beat a staccato rhythm against mine and heard her screech in painful delight as the pain of her freed nipples joined the ecstasy of her release and her shuddering body joined mine in a colossal orgasm.

Slowly we came down from our peaks, our bodies relaxing, lying together, kissing, cuddling, our hands massaging each other's breasts and nipples gently, waves of sensation centered on my empty love tunnel, the sides fluttering as they longed for something to flutter against. After a few moments, I withdrew the dildo and unclipped the harness. Then I reinserted the monster into Sue's vacant hole and Hamish clasped my body in his powerful grip.

"I need to fuck you now, darling," he said softly into my ear.

"Oh yes, fuck me honey, fuck me well."

He lay on his back, his cock waving about as I mounted him, sliding down on his slippery pole as his hands found the discarded clothes pins and fitted them onto my nipples. The sting went straight to my clit, now pressed hard against his pubic bone as his cock filled my cunt, pressing hard against the end. He held my hips and began moving them back and forth, rubbing my clit over his pubic bone and the base of his cock as he thrust and withdrew forcefully. I leaned slightly forward, resting my hands on his shoulders for more purchase as I increased both the force and tempo of his thrusting. He moved his hands from my hips and held my breasts, squeezing them at the base, forcing the nipples to engorge even more against the pressure of the spring pins. I felt myself ready to cum once more, my hips going into automatic mode, fucking back and forth, seeking and finding more stimulation. I heard the sounds coming out of my mouth as I focused on my pleasure, knowing Hamish would get his as well.

"Oooohhhh, yesss, mmmm, sooo good; yesss, darling, fuck me, fuck me harder, yes, like that, oooohhhh, YESSS, I'M NEARLY THERE, YESSSS, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!" as I once again reached a crashing orgasm, my body trembling from the release, breath coming is short gasps as I collapsed onto Hamish's chest.

I regained my senses a few moments later to feel his arms around me, his hips slowly moving against me, even now stimulating my clit to want more. I responded automatically, meeting his thrusts as I continued to lie on him. It felt so nice, so wonderfully relaxing and loving and stimulating all at the same time. Slowly my hips responded more aggressively, sliding further with each thrust and withdrawal, my clit sending continuous waves of pleasure through me. Despite myself I could feel that I was approaching yet another orgasm. I pushed myself up a little and we kissed, then he pushed me off him, his cock withdrawing completely as he rolled me onto my side facing away from him. I felt a flash of rejection; had he finished? Was he pushing me away to fuck Sue?

I need not have worried. I felt him snuggle into my back, his searching cock sliding between my legs, parting my lips and surging back into me, not quite as deeply as before, but the lack of depth was more than made up for by his hands caressing my breasts, belly, hips and breasts again. I propped my upper leg up and tilted my pelvis back, seeking more penetration. I enjoyed the feeling of his cock head sliding against the front wall of my cunt, stimulating nerves that were often overlooked in lovemaking. Then his fingers found my clit, stroking it softly at first, then holding the bar and pulling gently, lengthening her, pulling more of her through the hood ring. It felt different, very sexy, slightly painful in a nice way. I heard myself moan softly and saw Sue come around the bed and take over the breast massage, allowing Hamish to concentrate on my clit and on thrusting and withdrawing his cock from my love tunnel.

I relaxed, going with the sensations, feeling their combination pushing me once again towards my climax. I was close; I felt my body begin to shudder, I became a body out of control, waves of stimulation coursing through and over me. I heard my scream of pleasure, changing to a scream of painful pleasure as Sue ripped the clothes pins from my nipples and I came hard once again. Then, nothing.

I came back to consciousness and felt myself cradled in Hamish's arms, Sue gently stroking my face. My eyes opened and I saw them both leaning over me, concerned for my well-being.

"Are you OK, darling?" asked Hamish.

"Never better," I replied with a grin as the tail end of my orgasm played with the need for more stimulation. "Let's continue. I want your hot cum in me, darling, and I want it very soon. I want you to fuck me hard, make me cum some more as you fill me with your sperm."

I was already on my back so, as he released me, I simply spread my legs and bent them upwards. He slid his rock-hard cock back into my slippery, gaping vagina effortlessly and I wrapped my legs and feet around him, holding him inside me as his hands covered my breasts, squeezing and massaging my tender nipples. He began thrusting and withdrawing, his stroke length limited by my grip with my legs, allowing me some small amount of control. His pubic bone stimulated my clit, sending the usual waves of arousal and pleasure through me as I felt myself once again moving towards fulfilment.

"Cum in me, darling, fill me with your potent, hot cum. I want to feel it pulsing against my cervix, your sperm fighting to be the one." We both knew I was infertile but hey, I could dream, couldn't I?

My words must have spurred him on as his movements became faster, almost more frantic, as he pounded into me. I heard his breathing change, become faster, more ragged. I was close, very close. Then with a final thrust and grunt, he held still and I could feel his cock pulsing inside me, his hot cum jetting against the end of my cunt. That feeling was all I needed and with yet another scream of ecstasy I went into a full body orgasm, holding him tightly to me as I shuddered and shook against him. I could feel my cunt muscles pulsing as they sought to suck more cum from his body and then it began to wane, and I was left panting and totally satiated.

Sunday morning always started slowly, usually almost at noon. It was a help yourself day for staff; the café was closed to public and Paula was usually busy elsewhere so we simply used the staff entrance and ate whatever she had set out the previous evening. After a short but satisfying lovemaking session, with Hamish's talented cock bringing Sue to a shuddering climax before doing the same for me, giving me another dose of his lovely seed, we showered together, dressed in very casual clothes were almost decent and went down for breakfast.

There were several strippers and prostitutes, who had been released by their clients, chatting and swapping stories from the night before. We collected some food and joined them, enjoying the banter and sharing our experiences from the previous night. Troy and Paula had not yet put in an appearance so we assumed they were still having fun together. I was recounting Hamish's performance as a stud and recommending him if they ever had the opportunity, much to his embarrassment, when they walked in, arm in arm, collected their breakfast and joined us. We continued to chat for a while as people slowly drifted away until there were just the five of us.

"So, you had fun with your threesome, honey?" asked Troy after we'd kissed.

"Very much so. Hamish is a great stud; he'll be nearly as good as you with a bit more practice."

We all laughed and Hamish turned a slight shade of red. "Any time you want to supervise my practice, I'm yours, darling," he replied.

We discussed a little of what we had planned for the day; Hamish and Sue had plans but Paula was free and agreed to meet us in the spa pool at 4pm. Troy and I left for our unit, leaving the others to their own devices.

"So, Hamish was pretty good then?" asked Troy once we were alone.

"Yes, honey, he was. I have to admit that. But I meant it, the lovemaking was not as good as with you. I doubt anyone else could be. While it may be the same physically, the depth of love just isn't there."

"So, you're ready for more then?"

"Let's keep it for tonight, darling. My clit and tits are a bit tender and by tonight, once we've soaked in the spa pool all together, I'm sure we'll both be ready for more."

"Good thinking, honey."

We busied ourselves in domestic chores around the unit, tidying and cleaning and soon enough 4pm arrived. I just wore a light throw which basically hid nothing, Troy a pair of boxers, both items being removed before we stepped into the tepid pool. Paula was already there so we greeted each other and Paula and I chatted about Troy's prowess between the sheets, much to his embarrassment. While it was very pleasant, and Paula and I took turns sitting on Troy's lap playing hide the cock, we really needed something to stimulate us more mentally.

"You know the old game of truth or dare," said Paula, "I read about an adult game of fear and desire. So, whereas each person with truth or dare has to choose whether to answer a question truthfully or do something daring, both of which we do all the time, in fear or desire you have to tell your greatest desire or the greatest fear that you have."

"That sounds different," I replied, "Ok, you first then. What is your greatest desire?"

Put on the spot, Paula was a little hesitant to open herself to others. However, after a few seconds, she exposed the fact that she really wanted to have children. "The problem is that as soon as I find a suitable partner, I start pushing him away. If he wants children, it's even faster. So, I guess that my greatest fear is a fear of commitment, and I can't see how I could have my greatest desire without also embracing my greatest fear. I also like the idea of having a kid but maybe not the commitment to wiping runny noses and tending a sick child at 2am. So, having a kid would be wonderful, but being a mom maybe not."

We discussed this for a few minutes, then moved on to Troy. "Well, my greatest desire is, like Paula, to have children but I know that this will never happen because Carla cannot have children. So, I've just learned to live with that, I guess."

I really felt for Troy, being deprived of the joys of fatherhood by my biology. I'd felt guilty a few times in the past and felt that again now. I hugged him to me and kissed his neck, whispering "I'm sorry, darling," into his ear.

"It's not your fault and I certainly don't blame you," he replied, giving me a kiss and a hug.

"Hey, let's look at this," said Paula, "What if I had a baby with Troy and then you two could raise that child and maybe I could visit occasionally to see how he or she was going?"

Troy and I looked at each other. I wondered if he was thinking what I was thinking.

"If that happened, then I'd have to adopt the child and there'd be all sorts of legal aspects about it. But, of course, if you married Troy then there would be no problem; but you can't do that because he's already married. But what if you lived with us? What if we opened our relationship to make it a polyamorous one, which it almost is already? Then you could become pregnant to Troy, have a baby, or more if we all decided that was a good idea, and all three of us could bring the child up."

We discussed this for a long time, looking at things from social, emotional, legal and any other standpoint we could think of, but could see no downsides, except the inevitable fact that I would never have the joy of carrying a child to term. Our fingers were crinkled from the warm water by the time we'd discussed it to death and Troy summed it all up.

"So, it's settled then. Paula will move in with us in a polyamorous relationship, our bed is already large enough to accommodate the three of us, Paula will come off the pill immediately and we'll use condoms until she's had a couple of periods, then we'll start trying for a baby. The advantages are that Paula can stop looking for someone to have a baby with, Carla and I get to raise a child, and we're all one big happy family. The only stipulation is that Paula must forego unprotected sex with others while she's trying to conceive. Sound good?"

We agreed and stood in the pool, locked in a three-way hug for a few minutes, before climbing out, drying, dressing and heading to our accommodation. Over the next hour or so we moved Paula's belongings from her room to ours. She quickly settled in and Troy poured us all glasses of wine.

"To polyamory and us," he toasted.

"Polyamory and us," Paula and I replied, clinking glasses and drinking to our future.

*******************************

The adventures of Troy, Carla, Paula and others continue in "Surrogacy Services".

1...345678