All Comments on 'The Club'

by kkaytlyn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A club like this

Where can I find one? lol... Wonderfully written

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Titillating story but...

Most, if not all, husbands would have asked a few, very direct questions about the club before going in and certainly when they had entered. No man I know would have let himself been blindfolded in that kind of setting. And any faithful husband would have been up and out the door when the clothes started to come off and the naked bodies started to float around. Regardless of what his wife was saying. Too many unknowns. Interesting, if unbelievable, story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please finish

very well written erotic and keeping the suspense

livetoreadlivetoreadabout 8 years ago

Way too short, but well written story so far. A slow seduction story like this needs to be a minimum of two full pages. The choice to brake the story into at least two parts probably three, makes me feel as if you rushed. I'm guessing you want to raise your story count but this method only makes you seem lazy. Unfortunate editing error on the very first word. ... Slow down, finish your work. You're a good writer, act like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Beginning

One star until you finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Finished

In over 7 years???!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkkaytlyn@kkaytlyn
Long Blond Hair, Hazel eyes. Yes the pic is a current one of me. Being a married woman with a very open minded husband he helped introduce me to an open lifestyle which allows my creativity to break boundaries... so that being said, some of these stories are fantasies, a whims...