All Comments on 'The Club'

by SUE4U25

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You truly are sick.

You don't HAVE to be a cuckold to be a swinger, you as the woman don't have to give up fucking your husband in favour of some big black nigger. Use your fucking brain woman. Fuck around by all means but don't disrespect your husband, or if you feel you have to then leave him for your Big Black nigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry....

I'm not against the topic, even though it's not really my thing, but your story just wasn't that well written. The perspective kept changing, first person, third person, what the heck was it supposed to be? An editor is sorely needed here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The story's pretty good but:

For God's sake get a proof reader!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Work

Ok, the story wasn't absolutely perfect, but my wife and I loved the fantasy angle of it. Please continue writing and don't be discouraged by the critics who probably would never have the guts or imagination to write and then poston Literotica. Good luck to you and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wise story

Why are these people even here with their pointless comments? Nobody forced you to read. David displays fantastic judgement by letting his wife be fucked with a superior black cock. Everybody who was priveledged to witness a devine act of his wife being filled with a supreme black snake knows that nature did not come up with anything that can beat that. The author should be commennded for spreading the message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Suzy has her cake

David had ED and his wife needed some relief. They had became swingers in hopes that this will fill her void. They go to the Mandingo Club and meet Tony. Tony not only fills the void but Suzy falls in love with his equipment and tells her husband that she needs Tony in her life forever and he can be the clean up guy. David goes along with this and everyone is happy. Nice tale, thanks for sharing and nice to see everyone is happy and satisified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Shifting perspective

This story starts with a standard first person narrative style, then abruptly--and repeatedly--shifts to third person. The whole thing seems cobbled together as a result. Schizophrenic approach aside the sex is plenty hot.

Altogether this is a good effort. Writing is hard, criticizing is easy. A device which works fine in a story told verbally can become glaring when written out, though.

Told from Suzy's, Tony's, David's, or an "all knowing" (more or less) other point of view this could be even better. Darting from Suzy telling the story to having it told about her--including things which she could not know--is distracting.

I have occasionally read stories here, often pretty good ones. Yours somehow has inspired me to try my own hand. I can't thank you enough for that. Others may never forgive you when they see what deviance I produce!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Very good

Cuckold has been in training by his wife. He enjoys sucking cock and swallowing loads and even getting fucked. I would like to hear how he interacts with the other cuckolds at the club. Does he and the other cuckolds have bi sex with each other? Taking and giving breeding's and blow jobs in-between service to their wives and lovers? You or Cuckold Dave need to tell us more. Also, will you put your husband in chastity and control his orgasms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Tale By A braindead Whore

Lady you deserve to get your worthless skank ass kicked into the curb.

If you try to write again, why don't you put your brain in gear, instead of putting your cunt into overdrive with your brain in neutral.

msbishop702msbishop702over 7 years ago
More.. please

She is very sexy

julie_van01julie_van01over 6 years ago
Sexy BBC lover

Loved your story and hope this is perhaps just the first

of several chapters following what happens next with this

couple.

Thanks!

Julie V.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
WOWEE!

D*U*M*P! THE S*L*U*T*!!!!!!!!!! Who Believes This Shit!.....My Heart Belongs To You But My Cunt Belongs To The Black Society!.....Your Shitting Me!....

I Am Giving You Top Stars ★★★★★ For The Slut!

bisissystepheniebisissystephenieover 4 years ago
I love this.

I wish I could find a woman to cuckold me and make me her sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

Great story. Made my penis get an erection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Overboard

First I am a white male older and have had a kink my whole life. I get super excited about the idea of my wife cheating. Being an easy slut. Dressing suggestively so that other men notice her while I try to watch but not let on I notice. She has dark hair is curvy and big tits. She grew up wanting attention and is still that way but now and from a very young age has sucked mens cocks. She is submissive and is bi so will submit to women as well as men.

I protect her from herself at times but the idea of a Blackman coming to our house and over time becomes the one in charge of her is my fetish. Seeing her slowly get pulled deeper and deeper into being a married whore for a Blackman would sap the strength out of me and he could do whatever he wanted to her in front of me. I know i would suck his cock for him once he showed me how much she loved his big dick and how nasty he made her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
reality

Why didn't the husband tear the clit off the wife he was forced to suck clean? While driving home and realizing life had ended, why didn't he reach across and choke the life out of the slut? He easily could have reached her lap belt and pressed the release button securing her just before he ran the car into the concrete abutment found along most major roadways. He could have disabled her airbag as well while driving. The only issue I have with these is the retribution that needs to get doled out to the racist his "wife" seduced and slutted it up for. He deserved at minimum the loss of his testicles.

I guess the need for reality in these sick stories is not becoming in our lost and failing society... oh well as Rome was lost we find ourselves on the same path of evident destruction.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Needs a good editor, I like interracial swing clubs, but this didn't do it for me. I hate it when the husband gets totally humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too much humiliation to be sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous