The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SUE4U25
SUE4U25
106 Followers

"You see," Suzy continued, "I want to be his mistress, his slut. Last night when I was on my knees swearing that I loved him, and that I would do anything if only he would fuck me--I wasn't just saying that because of what he was doing to me right then. Oh, that was part of it, but there was nothing momentary about the promises I was making. You were there. You know. He made things quite clear..., he would not fuck me unless I surrendered totally and became his slut. I did so. I have no regret."

He shuddered slightly, and he was beginning to cry. It was hard for him but she went on.

"Yes, I want his cock inside me over and over again for the rest of my life. He will do that only if am his mistress and slut..., and for that to happen, you must submit to being my willing cuckold, and that is what I have want to be. I can no longer choose for myself. My heart may still belong to you, but my slut body, my horny cunt, they belong to Tony now and the other men to use as their slut, God help me. I can't go back to the way I was."

David just nodded his head and said. "I know, I understand."

SUE4U25
SUE4U25
106 Followers
12