All Comments on 'The Club Banquet'

by Helen1954

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 11 years ago

Enjoyable read with credible plot. Well written and would love to read more.

whambamwhambamover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved reading this. A writer who shows, not tells... A plot that works its way gently towards the sex rather than jumping straight in... and some utterly gorgeously hot sex! All wrapped up in some fabulously descriptive and realistic writing. You must write more, Helen1954... my only disappointment is discovering you only have one other story on Lit that I can read!

Lee2012Lee2012over 11 years ago
The in er most secret....

...of most ladies, forcible sex. Had a GF who loved being tied up and "forced" to suck my cock and have her pussy licked for hours.

Loved how easily she would cum, time after time.

Love your stor and how you make your readers SEE your story, rather than read it.

Lee

49greg49gregover 11 years ago
Good one!

I loved the fantasies and how they talked about them. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fabulous...but...

This was great. I will be back to read it agian. I just ask that you edit it to fix the character's name. Is she Mrs. Henderson or Mrs. Anderson?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You write so well and with such compassion

plan longer and more complicated stories since mature women are incredibly insightful, thoughtful, and compassionate. You are a very welcome author for this site.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
I love your work

Please more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous