The Club Banquet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helen1954
Helen1954
99 Followers

He began pounding me as I writhed and struggled beneath him. I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts and came and came. Hank knew when it was over and stopped thrusting. He knew I needed a break.

"Baby," I gasped. "I could see you butt-fucking Judy. I heard her screaming. Oh Gawd!"

"You liked that, did you?"

"Hank, you have no idea what this is doing to me...please, I want more."

"Ok, how about Jo?"

"To hell with Jo...it's my turn. I want to know how you're going to break me."

"My, such a hurry," He said. "I say to you, 'Mrs. Henderson, you can see that we take a dim view of ladies who fail to cooperate. Are you ready to submit to your new life?' "

"No, I can't," I said, stepping into my role. "I'm a married woman, a mother, you know I can't possibly submit to what you're asking. Please, let us go. We'll go home and won't tell anyone what happened."

"I'm afraid that isn't going to happen. Your choice is to either submit or be persuaded."

"No, I just can't," I said. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Well, Mrs. Henderson. I hate to mark a slave if I don't have to. I've learned that the key to securing a reluctant lady's cooperation is in her nipples. I see that your nipples are longer than the average. Don't you feel a bit guilty that yours are so hard from watching your friend being assraped?"

"Oh, you bastard," I hissed.

"A lady's nipples are remarkably resistant. They're made to be chewed on by ravenous babies, right? You can put clamps on them and add weights until they're stretched considerably, and when you remove them they snap back, as good as new. I once had a young Roman Catholic nun who endured having hers stretched almost to her knees before she broke and agreed to suck my cock."

"HANK!! HANK!!" The picture jumped into my mind and I saw every detail, the pretty young nun with her hands tied overhead, streaked with sweat, sperm running down her thighs from the gang-rape that had occurred before she was strung up to be tortured, struggling wildly, causing the weights to swing and increase the anguish to her tortured nipples. I came so hard I thought I'd pass out. "Hank," I gasped weakly. "You're killing me...you're fucking me to death...don't stop"

"I'm going to let you cum one more time then we're through for tonight. You're going to be sore as hell. Now that Judy has been broken and she's ready to obey, I think she should lick Jo's pussy. What do you think."

"Oh! I think that's a delightful idea!" I responded.

"Well...you just mull that over for a minute."

I imagined little Judy, still sobbing from being assraped, kneeling in front of Jo. In my mind's eye, Jo had been whipped for being defiant, and her breasts and big, brown nipples, her belly, her ass and her thighs were criss-crossed with angry red welts. She was shiny and slick with sweat, sobbing and moaning. Judy reached around, placing her little hands on Jo's ample ass, and pulling the sweaty, hairy pussy against her face. Then Judy began to noisily suckle Jo's clit. Jo began to cum...and so did I.

"FUCK me!!!" I hissed. Hank poured it on. I felt his hairy nuts slapping against my ass. He was right, I had never felt more exhausted and needed a big rest. I drifted to sleep to Hank's very gentle kisses.

And the next morning? SORE wasn't the word for it!

Helen1954
Helen1954
99 Followers
12