All Comments on 'The "Club" Ch. 02'

by up4anything0849

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
What is said and done...

What is said and done: She said to her husband, after the first time in the club: "I'm open to doing that again but I don't want it to be more than maybe once or twice a year...", then they were open to do it again sooner than later...Then in the end she said: ""Mmmmmmmm, me too, we need to do this way more often."!!! What is her true wish? "once or twice a year" or "once or twice a week"? 2*

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Impo, What is said in the heat of the moment and in the light of a new day are normally two different things. She is also discovering herself which can also change her point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"As Karie and Dan made started the long drive"

And things went downhill from there. Poorly conceived, illogical fuck and suck. Whether by an unwanted pregnancy or a nasty disease, this trainwreck was just ugly. A bunch of nasty characters. Certainly no one to like, no fun and bereft of entertainment value. Bad story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This so called marriage is dead.

Because the characters have no likeable qualities who cares, just dogs fucking in the ally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The title is ironic, right?

The club is what they are using to beat their marriage to death. A couple of more whacks outa do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

to help with your score and for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

to help with your score and effort. scored the way I see them

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
I'm confused

Yes I know the two couples are comfortable with themselves, that they are exhibitionists and voyeurs, but why go to a party with more than 100 people and not expand their horizons. Karie wants lots of cock and has to settle for her husband and one other guy. I don't get it. xoxoxo Annette

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 8 years ago
Wonderful story about a hot wife and friends!!

I really enjoyed your story and encourage you to continue this series. Reminds me so much of my wife Annie. She is insatiable and loves to be seen and watched and loves parties like the type you described. Never mind the naysayers!!

NTxOkieNTxOkieover 8 years ago
The night is yet young.

The is not over so there may be more cock to cum. Plus she had others playing with her besides John, Scarlett and her husband.

There are couples that break up after getting into swinging but there are others that don't. Communication is the key. My wife and I met in a swing environment and we had a great 6 years before she died.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous