The "Club" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan continued to tease Karie, sometimes coming close to sliding a finger in her pussy, sometimes just running his hands up and down her back, trailing the garter down her legs. Another woman beside her kept looking over and watching as Karie struggled to keep standing, every nerve of her body on fire. The woman kept looking over and, clearly enjoying the show, slid a hand down her partners[partner's] pants and started playing with his cock. Men and women all over the room were in various stages of foreplay and outright fucking.

Karie again looked to the bed and saw the woman who was squatting over the brunette's head was moaning like crazy, reaching down, she was fingering the brunette's shaved pussy as the man continued to fuck her. The man was grabbing her tits harder and harder and finally she succumbed to a body wracking orgasm. The man gave three more thrusts and he suddenly pulled out, shooting streams of cum all over the brunette. The three fell onto each other, exhausted from their performance and after a few minutes of recovery, gathered their things and headed off to clean up. As soon as they had left, a porter arrived, carefully gathered up the soiled sheets and within minutes had a fresh set on the bed.

Scarlett walked over to Karie and reached up, grabbing her nipples through her bra. Karie gasped as Scarlett twisted them a bit then leaned in began to kiss her. Scarlett continued playing with Karie's nipples as the two girls made out more and more feverishly.

Scarlett pulled away, looked over at the bed and then back at Karie "Are you ready to be our little slut tonight?"

Karie nodded "Yes, anything you want, I am yours."

Scarlett grabbed Karie's hand and walked her over to the bed, turning her around so that she was facing the crowd. Scarlett started moving her hands up and down Karie's legs, moving her hands over her mound, then finally sliding them up to her tits.

"Let's show them what you have Karie." Scarlett whispered "And remember, you wanted this. You're our little whore tonight."

Karie slowly moved her body under Scarlett's touch, acutely aware that she was now standing just in extremely revealing lingerie in front of a large group of strangers and yet while she would normally be embarrassed, she was instead incredibly turned on. She could feel the wetness soaking through her thong.

Scarlett continued kissing Karie's back, then slowly unclasped her bra, letting it sit loose on her. Her hands then slowly moved down her Karie's sides to her hips. Scarlett's fingers slid underneath her thong and slowly moved it down, letting it fall to the floor. As she moved her hands up her Karie's legs, she moved one hand across her shaved pussy, sliding a finger up and down her slit.

"Oh, my little slut is soaking." She continued to move her hand up and down Karie's soaking cunt, letting a finger lay ever so slightly on her clit. Karies Karie's knees almost buckled under her touch.

Scarlett continued to move up her back and shoulders, grabbing her bra straps she slid them off Karie's shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She moved her hands again up her sides, each grabbing a nipple, slowly at first to tease them, then suddenly pulled hard on each one sending a gasp from Karie's mouth.

Scarlett moved Karie towards the bed and laid her down. Scarlett began kissing Karie's neck, moving down to her tits, grabbing a nipple with her move and biting it softly. She continued down to her soaking pussy. Suddenly she grabbed Karie's legs, bringing them up high and slid her tongue down her slit to her ass. Scarlett continued to work on Karie's pussy, sliding her tongue deep into her wet hole. Every now and then moving to her ass, then Scarlett slowly slid first a finger then two deep into her tight hole. Scarlett grabbed Karie and turned her onto all fours and quickly gave her ass a hard spank then another leaving a hand print. She slowly caressed her ass before giving each one another hard slap.

Karie moaned as Scarlett continued to work her ass and cunt. Suddenly in front of her both John and Dan appeared, cocks raging hard. Without saying a word, Karie quickly grabbed a cock and led it to her mouth, bobbing up and down on Dan's cock first then moving over to John's. Dan grabbed her hair lightly and pulled her over to his cock again, telling her to suck his balls. Karie greedily took Dan's balls deep into her mouth while John pulled and twisted her nipples. Karie moved back to John's cock and started sucking his cock like a woman possessed. John started thrusting his cock into her mouth, sliding it back and forth slowly, then faster and faster, fucking her mouth.

"Mmmm, that's it baby, suck that cock like the good little slut you are." Karie was suddenly aware of a something pressing into her soaking pussy. Scarlett slid 3 fingers deep into her cunt and was moving them back and forth into her, fucking Karie with her hands. Karie moaned louder as Scarlett assaulted her soaking cunt. Suddenly Karie felt herself being flipped onto her back. Scarlett now moved up and lowered herself onto Karie's mouth.

Karie immediately started to lick the folds of Scarletts [Scarlett's] pussy, lapping the sides and working her tongue deep inside of her. Scarlett started to grind down on Karie's tongue, enjoying every inch of it. Karie continued to lap at her pussy as Scarlett reached down and started playing with her nipples, grabbing them both and pulling. Karie suddenly felt Dan's cock slide easily into her and she let out a loud moan.

Scarlett moved each of Karie's arms to the sides where they were immediately wrapped around a cock. Karie was in heaven, loving the feeling of being pinned down, told what to do and started to jerk the cocks off faster and faster. Hands were now roaming all over her body, grabbing at her tits, her legs and rubbing her pussy.

"Yes, baby, fuck me, I need your cock so bad, fuck me hard, fuck your slutty little wife."

Dan started slowly at first but the words coming from Karie's mouth got him moving faster. He loved it when she got like this, the dirty talk and the wanton greed to be fucked. He also reached up and grabbed her tits, mashing them in his hands as he used them for leverage to drive his cock deeper into her.

Scarlett continued to sit on Karie's mouth, but John had now moved behind her and was sliding his cock into her pussy. Karie lapped at his balls as he drove his cock into Scarlett's pussy. Scarlett screamed for more as her body writhed under the intense pleasure her cunt was getting. John continued to fuck her, faster and faster, but would pull out from time to time, sliding his cock deep into Karie's open mouth.

Dan looked up to see John fucking Karie's face. The sights and sounds coming from his wife were too much for him and with one more grunt he filled Karie's pussy with his hot cum. Scarlett grinned at him and moved down to his cock, taking it deep in her mouth and licking the sides ensuring that she cleaned his cock and got every last drop of cum from him. She then started to lick Karie's pussy, eating the cum that had started to ooze from her.

John continued to pump away at Scarlett's pussy when suddenly he too groaned and with 2 more thrusts filled her pussy with cum. He slid his cock out and shoved it into Karie's open mouth. Karie took it all, moving her head up and down the shaft, tasting the mixture of John's cum and Scarlett's pussy.

Each of the girls went back to eating the oozing cum from each other's pussy. Scarlett moved Karie's legs apart to lick the cum that had dripped to her ass and slid 2 fingers deep into her ass. Karie moaned as her ass began to be fucked by Scarlett's fingers. Karie continued to jerk the cocks in her hands and a third one now presented itself to her mouth. She greedily opened it and took another cock deep into her throat. The man was clearly turned on and only lasted 5 or 6 strokes deep into her mouth before he pulled out and came on her face. Scarlett had now moved off of Karie and continued to finger her ass, but now had three fingers deep into her cunt as well.

Karie looked down to watch Scarlett and now noticed that there were both men and women playing with her. Grabbing her, grabbing her tits and spreading her legs for Scarlett. One man was standing to her side, jerking off and watching the show when suddenly he moved forward and began to rub his cock on her tits. He roughly grabbed her nipple and rubbed it on the tip of his cock before cum exploded from his cock, sending wave after wave of cum all over her. Each of the men that she had been jerking off now moved closer to her mouth and she took turns sucking each of them off as Scarlett began to now work her clit harder and harder.

Karie continued to work each of the cocks, moving back and forth, she was insatiable. Suddenly the familiar feel of her body needing an orgasm came over her. She took one of the cocks deep into her mouth and felt it expand. Suddenly as if on cue, her body convulsed into an incredible orgasm as the man in her mouth filled it with another load of cum.

Her body tightened up and she groaned as she took all of the man's cum down her throat. The other man had seen enough and he to suddenly came, showering her face with cum.

As the men moved away to clean themselves up, Scarlett slowly kissed her way up Karie's body, licking some cum and cleaning her tits for her. She grabbed Karie's face and gave her a deep kiss. Karie grabbed Scarlett and kissed her back, running her hands up and down her sides.

"Now that's what I call a fun night." said Scarlett.

"Mmmmmmmm, me too, we need to do this way more often."

12