The Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just get that silly thong off (he was wearing a Tarzan singlet) and lay down on the divan," Julie instructed, grabbing a bottle of lube. She also grabbed Deana's hand and led her over to the low-slung round mini-bed. "Come on, Boss," she said to Steve, "you're going to be part of this too."

Never one to miss a chance at new pussy, Herb was nude and flat on his back before Julie, Deana and Steve reached the divan. His cock was beginning to grow already. Julie quickly dribbled some lube on it, and began to give Herb a handjob to get him hard. Then she turned the duties over to Deana.

"Hi, Herb," Deana said brightly, smiling at the big black man as she grasped his seven and a half inch cock. She had known Herb and Roxanne for several years, and had accompanied Steve to many business dinners with them. This was the first time she'd had a sexual encounter with either of them.

"Hiya, Baby," Herb said with a smile. "So you finally figured you can't beat the swinger out of Steve, so you might as well join him, eh?"

"Something like that," Deana replied with a chuckle. "Though I didn't realize I was also getting Julie as my Madame. How much is she charging you for a shot at me?"

"Hey, first samples of Initiates are always free! You're doing this for the good of The Club," Herb said with a wink of his eye.

Deana grinned and leaned over to suck on Herb's cock. It had been expanding quickly during their exchange, and now she suddenly felt a desire to see it fully hard. She gave it several hard sucks in quick succession, and then sat back up to admire her handiwork, and continue the hand job. Steve dropped to his knees next to the divan, and began to suck on Herb's nipples to help his wife get her black stud hard. Herb's cock responded just as the husband and wife team hoped.

Meanwhile, Julie was searching the room, looking at and rejecting cock after cock. "Too wide, sorry. Too long, sorry. Too curvy, sorry," she said as she moved about. She was looking at nude men and when necessary reaching down into the thongs, shorts, and other garments worn by a room full of swingers. She finally arrived at Ron, an accountant from Corpus Christi who struggled to make his annual dues, but somehow always found a way.

"Ron, you're perfect for what we need. How would you like one of the best blowjobs of your life?" Julie asked with a huge smile.

"Proud to be of service, ready, willing, and able!" Ron replied enthusiastically. He was nude except for a wide donut cock ring and nipple clamps. Ron spent most his time on these weekends as a sub in either the dungeon or the wet room. He was already hard, having reacted instantly to just getting Julie's attention. He had a huge crush on Julie, and was always excited when she paid him any attention at all.

Julie grasped Ron's cock firmly in her fist, turned, and pulled him off the barstool where she found him and across the main playroom to the divan, where Herb's cock was now standing proud. She led Ron to the side of the divan where Herb's head was resting. Ron deflated a bit. He was worried that he would be asked to face fuck Herb, and Herb intimidated him tremendously. In fact, one of Ron's most frequent acts in the wet room was to be peed on by Herb, and the behest of Herb's wife Roxanne, who often kept Ron on a short leash. Nonetheless, Ron obediently came and stood with his cock and balls hanging above Herb's chin. Herb reached up and licked the underside of Ron's nut sack.

"Okay, let's get this going," Julie said like she was a foreman on a construction site. She moved around to Deana, and lifted her up from her seat on the divan where she was fisting Herb. "This is it, darling," Julie whispered to Deana. "Here's where you show everyone what you're made of, and what a good little slut you've become. You're going to sit on Herb's cock, which is one of the best we've got in The Club, and you're going to bend over and suck on Ron's nice little cock. He's only about five inches, so he'll be easy to deep throat without choking. Make a show of it. And then your husband is going to fit that perfect cock of his into your little ass and fuck you silly in front of all these people. Are you ready?"

Julie had seen how Deana's pupils had dilated and she had flushed a bit earlier when Julie described how Diane was pulling a three-hole train. She read her lover perfectly, and knew that she wanted to experience being filled in all her orifices. And Julie knew that doing it in public would be a great next step for Deana, and introduce her fully to all the members of The Club. This was becoming the kickoff fuck of Saturday evening during Membership Weekend.

"Am I going to pull a train? I'm not sure I'm ready for that," replied Deana with a nervous laugh.

"That's entirely up to you," Julie responded. "Just get these three guys off, and then see how you feel. If you are up for it then shout for the next man. If not, turn to Steve and he'll help you get off stage." Julie leaned in and kissed Deana passionately, reaching up to cup her naked breast. Then she moved so that their nipples were in juxtaposition and moved her shoulders, causing their nipple to brush roughly against each other.

Steve came up behind Deana and put his arms around her. He whispered into her ear. "Trust Julie. Herb and I will take care of you. I'm always here for you, and I love you more than life." He kissed the back of her neck and then bent to untie the pareo.

Julie retrieved the bottle of lube, and poured a dollop on her fingers. She warmed it between her hands, and reached for Deana's pussy. She spread the warm gel liberally around Deana's inner labia and vaginal opening.

"Herb is almost as big around as he is long," she said softly to Deana. "Go slow, and let yourself settle onto his cock. Then bend over and start blowing Ron. I'll help Steve get into your ass comfortably." Then she turned and applied the rest of the gel on her hands to Herb's cock.

Deana mounted Herb. He was smiling up at her with a friendly, open face that promised gentleness and fun. She took his cock in her hands, and moved it into contact with her pussy. Then she rubbed the slick rod up and down her slit several times, not only distributing the liquid thoroughly but also building her own desire. She knew that she would enjoy this most if the lube were supplementing her natural wetness, not replacing it.

After several long moments she aimed the tip of Herb's cock at her opening. She was grateful that Herb's cockhead was shaped like a torpedo, not a mushroom. She let her weight settle down just about a half an inch. This brought Herb's cockhead into full contact with the muscles of her vaginal opening. Then she slowly lowered herself further. She was concentrating so hard on accepting this cock that she did not notice how quiet the room had become. Literally everyone was watching.

Steve climbed onto the low divan on his knees and wrapped his arms around Deana's torso, taking her breasts firmly in his hands. He leaned forward and coached her. "Stop about halfway down and fuck yourself up and down several times. That will help your vaginal walls stretch and get used to his girth. Herb isn't the fattest cock in The Club, but he's pretty close." He looked down and Herb and mouthed the words "hold still" soundlessly to his friend. Herb blinked both eyes slowly in acknowledgement.

Deana followed her husband's advice, and then burst out with a little laugh. She had just thought about how absurd her vanilla friends would find it that she was grateful that her husband was helping her fuck another man. This helped her relax, and she settled further down onto Herb's cock.

About this time she focused her attention on Ron's dick for the first time. Julie was right; it was just about the perfect size and shape for sucking. Deana would never understand why women let men with long dick's fuck their throats. You could do so much more in terms of sensation with just the lips and tongue. She was getting into the sexiness of the scene, and she licked her lips as she looked Ron right in the eye. She almost let another little laugh escape when she saw Ron blush a bright pink, but caught herself in time. She wasn't into humiliating men. At least not yet...

Steve encouraged her to fuck herself up and down a few more times, and Julie reached into apply more lube to the lower quarter of Herb's shaft. Deana appreciated the help, but she was feeling herself open up and get really wet. The sexiness of the whole scenario was working wonders. Herb's cock was feeling great inside. She felt very full, and that every inch of the skin on Herb's cock was stimulating some part of her vagina. With a contented sigh, she let her knees relax and bottomed out on his shaft.

Steve released his firm grip on Deana's breasts and Julie gave her a slight push forward. They wanted her to suck off Ron. Her husband and her female lover were encouraging her to fuck one man while sucking another off. She had taken on two men at a time just this morning. Why did this feel so different?

You could have heard a pin drop in the room as Deana leaned forward and gave Ron's cock the first tentative lick, getting the texture and taste of a new organ. People had drifted together into groupings of two, three, or more, and were quietly groping each other as they watched what was really a common scene here at The Club. Part of what made this scene different was the fact that it was now rare to have Steve and Herb both present at one of their meetings. Part was because nearly everyone had benefitted from Julie's talents as a Mistress of Ceremonies. But the most important factor was that, through the grapevine, they all knew that Deana was truly new to swinging, and they were witnessing a first for her.

As she had last night when she swallowed Bud's cock to the root in one gulp, Deana remembered her training with Julie and opened her throat to accept Ron's cock. It was considerably shorter than Bud's, and thus was easy for her to accommodate. The lesser girth was also a help. She thought for a moment about the contrast between the two cocks now inside her body. The one was filling her pussy up, stretching it to a point just short of both pain and pleasure. The other fit comfortably inside her mouth with room to spare. She preferred the latter, but was determined to make her husband and Julie proud and enjoy the former too.

Now Julie moved behind Deana and reached in between Steve and Deana. She applied additional lubrication to the area around Deana's anus, and grasped the butt plug firmly between two fingers. She gingerly pulled out on the plug, exposing about a half inch, and applied yet more lube to the narrow part of the implement. Then she pushed it back in.

As Julie was working the plug slowly out of Deana's ass, Steve was liberally lubing his own cock with a very slick silicone lube. He wanted Deana to not just be comfortable, but to thoroughly enjoy her first triple penetration. He leaned in and kissed Julie hungrily, smiling at her with shining eyes. They had come to enjoy sharing this favorite playmate over the past couple of weeks, and they had the same goal: Deana's total physical and emotional joy.

Julie worked the plug steadily in and out of Deana's ass until she was literally fucking her lover with it. Deana was beginning to moan, and her hips were lifting a short way up and down Herb's cock as she devoured Ron. Julie moved the plug rapidly all the way in and out of Deana's rectum several times, fully loosening the sphincter and preparing it for Steve's invasion. Then she removed the plug a final time and stepped back.

Steve grasped his wife by the hips and stilled her motion as he once more positioned himself behind her. He let his hands slip lovingly across the loveliest backside he knew as he took his cock into one hand, and rested his other on her rump. He placed the thumb of this hand onto her puckered bud, and slipped it easily into her ass. He fucked his thumb in and out a few times, pulling a bit in various directions on each backstroke. Then he placed his cockhead against her sphincter and pressed gently forward.

Deana closed her eyes, focused, and took a deep breath as she felt Steve's dick come into contact with her ass. She breathed slowly out and concentrated on bearing down as her husband pressed his cock into her anus. The effort and minor pain were of course nothing compared to childbirth, but still she was proud of herself when she felt Steve's cock meet relatively little resistance and slip smoothly into her rectum. She was nonetheless surprised as he continued to glide in effortlessly until his hips came into contact with the globes of her bottom. This was her first experience with a really high quality silicone lubricant.

Steve ran his hands lightly up and down Deana's back as he began to fuck her. The room broke out with a quiet cheer and applause, and people began to spontaneously approach the foursome and caress the most available skin. They all touched Deana in some way, and said, "welcome" in their own words and manner. Deana was overwhelmed, and nearly choked on Ron's cock as she struggled not to tear up. She had seen and remarked upon the open and loving nature of the swingers here at The Club, but this was her first true experience with the communal nature of swinging at its best. This wasn't just a club or even a group of friends. This was an extended family that genuinely loved each other and the lifestyle.

Herb held still and let Steve provide all the motion to their mutual coupling with Deana. Steve used his hands on her hips to exaggerate their fucking motion just a bit. This ensured that she was moving up and down Herb's cock nicely, and eliminated the need for her to move her head in her servicing of Ron. He set a slow, steady rhythm that would allow Deana time to fully adjust to her first triple penetration.

Steve adored the feeling of his wife's ass around his cock. While she would undoubtedly always prefer vaginal sex, she was becoming more anally oriented, and this pleased Steve. He thoroughly enjoyed fucking almost anything, but found the prospect of regular visits to his wife's butt incredibly attractive. The silicone lube was allowing him to glide effortlessly in and out, and he rotated his hips a bit to stretch Deana's sphincter even more.

For her part Deana was grooving on both the fullness of her pussy and the smooth comfort of Steve's cock in her rear. She found her attention straying to her nether regions, and had to discipline herself to give Ron his due. She was expected to pull sperm from all three of these very different cocks. She took advantage of Ron's lesser girth to roll her tongue around the entire shaft, and then clamped down with suction to pull back as she ground herself down to the base of Herb's shaft in her pussy.

The easy cadence Steve had set allowed her to find a rhythm of her own. When Steve thrust in she let the momentum of his hips against her ass pull her pussy up on Herb's cock, and force her mouth down on Ron's. Then as Steve withdrew she lowered herself back down Herb's rod and pulled off of Ron's. It took considerable concentration, but she wanted very badly to put on a good show and make her husband proud of her new sexual skills. After a few minutes of practice, the motions became more intuitive and she could allow herself to pay more attention to her own feelings.

Steve felt the loom of another person behind him as he fucked his wife's ass. He looked back over his shoulder, and he recognized Jack moving in close. Without impeding Steve's fucking, Jack wrapped his arms around Steve's torso and let his fingers find Steve's nipples. He whispered in Steve's ear.

"Julie said she thought it would be sexy if someone fucked you while you fuck your wife. I was standing right there, and thought I would give it a try. Interested?" Jack asked.

"Sure!" Steve said enthusiastically. "Julie and Deana both say you're good with that cock. Get some of that silicone lube and stick it to me."

Steve then noticed that Diane was moving in behind Ron. She had a strapon slung low on her hips. Leave it to Julie to orchestrate a way to turn the scene up another notch. And using Jack and Diane as her foils would give them more visibility as new Members. He smiled, and then sucked in his breath. He felt a rock hard cock coated with cool, slick gel pressing against his anus.

"Keep going honey," Steve said quietly to Deana. "You can see that Ron is about to have a back door visitor. Julie has arranged for me to have one too. It's Jack. I'm going to hold still for a minute while he gets in, then we'll adjust again and get to some serious fucking."

"Mmm hmmm," acknowledged Deana around Ron's cock.

Ron jumped a bit as Diane began to slip the rubber phallus past his sphincter. But he was a good little sub, and had an asshole that could loosen up on demand. Diane's first thrust went straight home, forcing Ron's pubic bone forward. Deana's nose hit the short stubble of Ron's pubic hair - he needed a shave down there.

Jack's cock felt wonderful to Steve as it slipped into his ass. Jack had very little upward curve in his hard shaft, so the underside of his cock pressed easily into the spongy spot of Steve's prostate. Steve moaned in pleasure as Jack began to fuck him.

Up until this point Herb had primarily been a pommel horse, though a very willing one, for the efforts of his playmates. But now he saw an opportunity to contribute something more than just his hard cock to the fun. Diane wasn't pounding Ron's ass. Rather she was grinding her hips up against Ron's, providing minimal in and out motion. This was on purpose to keep from upsetting Deana's sucking of Ron's cock. Herb saw that Diane's strapon was of the variety that put straps around the woman's hips, but did not run a strap between her buttocks. This was intended to leave open access to her pussy. Herb reached up and slipped a finger into Diane's cunt, searching for her g-spot.

Diane expressed her pleasure. "Oh yeah, baby," she said. "Finger fuck me while I fuck this tight little ass. You can put two in if you want." Herb complied.

Finding a steady rhythm was complicated exponentially by the addition of two more cocks, one plastic and the other real, to the mix. Julie held herself back from calling "stroke, stroke, stroke" like a coxswain on a rowing team. This wasn't Steve and Herb's first rodeo, and Jack was an experience cocksman as well. She noticed that Steve substituted a regular grunt for the chant of the coxswain, and let Jack's cock force his hips forward into Deana's.

Thus the six people ended up moving like an accordion, with a ripple moving from Jack's cock through Steve to Deana, on to Ron, and finally to Diane. Then Diane's dildo sent the ripple back through the pile. This would work fine until someone lost control, but for now it served to bring pleasure to them all, and this went on for several minutes.

Predictably, it was Ron who broke cadence. Deana was a damn good cocksucker, and the addition of a dildo in his ass ramped up his pleasure quickly. As he got close to cumming he began thrusting forward into Deana's mouth.

The disruption was exacerbated when Herb found Diane's g-spot. "Oh shit, stud," exclaimed Diane. "That's fabulous!"

Herb focused the motion of his two fingers and Diane felt a cum building quickly. In fact her hips began to shake and her knees got week. She bucked every time Herb drug the pad of his finger across the spongy spot on the roof of her vagina. This forced the dildo in and out of Ron, transferring motion to his hips as well.

"Oh my!" Ron suddenly cried out, jetting rope after rope of cum into Deana's mouth without warning.

"Don't swallow!" Herb commanded Deana as he saw her gullet move reflexively. He reached up and placed a hand lightly against her neck as reminder, and she dutifully obeyed.