The Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

Seeing the orgasms begin, Steve picked up his pace, and nodded his head to Jack to do the same. Jack took the hint and began to really fuck Steve, who used this motion to pound his wife's ass, and move her more forcefully on Herb's cock. This also had the effect of building up the cum in Steve's balls.

"Fuck!" Diane yelled as she stepped back from Ron's ass and Herb's fingers.

Herb had skillfully brought her off three times in quick succession. He was amazingly adept at the female orgasm, and her last cum (combined with the fact that she had pulled a rather long train earlier in the day) made her pussy just too sensitive for more. The dildo popped out of Ron's butt, and almost like a ragdoll he collapsed down to his knees, his balls flopping down onto Herb's face. Herb stuck his tongue out and licked them again.

Ron stepped back, and Deana lowered her face to kiss Herb. She had been holding Ron's cum like a good little slut, and wanted to get it out of her mouth. Ron was a bit too salty for her taste. She snowballed Herb for a few seconds, and then pulled back.

Herb smacked his lips. "Hey Ron, more cranberry juice!" he said to the smaller man. Ron blushed and ducked his head. Herb knew just how to push his submissive/humiliation buttons.

Deana now focused on getting Herb off. Steve was pounding her ass, and she rightly thought that should be enough to satisfy him. But Herb was perplexing her. So far he had lain there like a lump, with his only interaction being with Diane and Herb. Why had he not fucked her back?

She didn't realize that Herb was simply obeying Steve's earlier, sotto voce command to remain still. But now that Steve was in full fuck Herb could get into the act as well. He suddenly lifted his hips on one of her down strokes and found new depths to Deana's vagina. In fact, his cock pressed right up against her cervix, causing her eyes to flash open wide.

Herb grinned at her and asked, "hey Baby, want to fuck?"

Deana just nodded her head. She didn't realize it as she did it, but that was the last time during this session that she really did anything of her own volition. Herb placed his hands on her torso, beneath her arms and to the side of each breast, and suddenly the motion of her body stopped. Her eyes got wider. She had not realized just how powerful this big man was. And her husband was pounding her ass like there was no tomorrow.

Herb began to move, synchronizing his efforts with those of the other two men. Deana groaned as she felt the full effects of the thickness of Herb's cock for the first time. Her awareness was suddenly focused on the fact that she was full of cock, and that awareness lit a fire in her belly. She gushed in a sudden orgasm, drenching herself, Herb, Steve, and the faux leather of the divan in the biggest amount of squirting cum she had ever produced.

"Shit!" she screamed. "I'm so fucking full and it feels so fucking good. Oh, fuck me, Honey! Fuck my ass and make me cum again on this big black cock in my cunt!"

Steve was doing just that. He was breathing hard, and beginning to sweat heavily as he rammed his cock into his wife's rear. When she came her anus pulsed along with her pussy, and that added further inspiration to Steve's efforts. Then new inspiration came from an unexpected source. Jack came in Steve's ass.

Jack had been struggling to add to the motion of the group. The more people who are connected through cocks or dildos, the harder it is for everyone to stay in sync. Steve's rhythmic chant had helped a few minutes ago, but Steve was now in a near frenzy. Jack decided his best course of action was to get so close to Steve that they could not break contact, and hold himself as still as possible as Steve fucked Deana. So Jack scooted himself forward, took a firm hold on Steve's hips without inhibiting their motion, and went along for the ride.

As it turned out, this was a perfect tactic for his own pleasure. Steve's ass was hot, tight, and velvety smooth. Jack's cock became the piston pumping back and forth in Steve's cylinder and this caused Jack's balls to retract, preparing to explode.

Steve suddenly felt Jack's cock pulsing in rapid fire bursts in his ass, and the slick feeling provided by the silicone lube was enhanced by another fluid. Jack was grunting and groaning, expressing his release, his hips trembling involuntarily against Steve's butt. Jack's fingers dug in and clung to Steve's fleshy meat.

Steve loved the feeling of a man shooting his seed deep into his bowels. There was something both thrilling and fulfilling about the act. Thrilling because it added to his own pleasure, and fulfilling because he knew that the event was providing great pleasure to his partner as well. Steve slowed his thrusts into Deana temporarily to briefly savor the moment.

Jack's cock deflated and fell out of Steve's ass. Steve paused completely in his fucking of Deana as Jack wrapped his arms around Steve's torso, hugging Steve from behind and kissing his shoulder. Steve lifted himself up and acknowledged the post-coital communication.

"Thanks, you've got a great ass," Jack said softly in Steve's ear, kissing and nibbling the lobe.

"The pleasure was mine, believe me," replied Steve. "I hope Deana and I can get together with you and Diane soon. That is one firecracker of woman you've got there."

"I agree, let's play again soon," said Jack. "And your woman is pretty awesome too. She fucked me silly this morning, and look at her go now. You're a lucky guy. Now have fun and give her what she deserves."

With that Jack released his hug and patted Steve on the rump like two athletes in the locker room. He moved over to where Diane and Julie were sitting and watching the show, their fingers buried deeply in each other's sex. Jack eased himself down next to his wife.

And then there were three. What had been a group of as many as six people fucking like animals was refined to an MFM threesome, with the woman determined to have her pussy and ass filled with cum in the very near future. These two men had teamed up to fuck many women through the years, but this threesome was special because Deana was the meat in their sandwich.

Herb had kept his pace up even while Steve paused to acknowledge Jack's gift. While Steve's cock had never left Deana's ass, the lack of significant motion shifted her physical attention to the beer can shaped cock in her pussy. It was stretching her vaginal walls and labia wonderfully, and she found she quite liked a fat cock on occasion as a contrast to her husband's thinner sausage.

As Steve's focus returned to Deana's lovely backside Steve adjusted and resumed his thrusts to harmonize with Herb's. Steve was incredibly happy that Deana seemed to be getting so much pleasure from the feeling of his cock in her ass. To further enhance her pleasure he shifted his hands to cup and hold her breasts. He knew just how to gently knead those orbs when fucking her doggy style, and how she liked for her nipples to be grasped between two middle fingers and rolled as part of the total breast massage. She moaned her pleasure at her husband's action.

"Mmmm, you're liking that, aren't you, you little slut?" asked Herb with a smile. "The feeling of your tits in a strong man's hands while two cocks saw in and out of you? We're going to fill you up. Your ass and cunt are going to be overflowing with cum in a just a few minutes. Will you enjoy that? Is that what you want?"

"Yesss," Deana hissed. "I want every drop that you have to give me. I want it to be dripping out of my pussy when you are done."

"Then say it louder," Herb demanded. "Let everyone know what a little slut you are and how much you enjoy being fucked." Herb understood the concept of the brain as the biggest sex organ very well, and that verbalizing the desire would enhance the physical reality of it.

"Fuck me!" Deana yelled. "Both of you fuck me and fill me up! I want your cum and I want it now. Make me cum. Fuck, fuck, fuck...I want to cum!"

Deana lapsed into incoherence as the two men gave her exactly what she asked for. Steve and Herb worked like a well-practiced shortstop and second baseman. No words were needed, and the movements were almost instinctive. Herb used his strength to hold Deana's body still, and they used her for their pleasure.

As the trio fucked the mood in the room shifted from one of observation to a need for action. Caresses changed to gropes. People dropped to their knees and opened their mouth for the most convenient cock or pussy. Women and men bent over chairs and sofas to offer up their holes to anyone who wanted them. A full-blown orgy seemed to erupt in the room that held maybe 90 swingers, all with a single thought. "I want to cum."

Deana, Steve, and Herb led the way. They fucked each other, oblivious to the explosion of sex around them, for several more minutes. Then the three lovers climaxed simultaneously.

It started as rumbling growl from deep in Herb's chest. His grip on Deana's rib cage changed to more of a clutching by his fingers. Oddly this was the physical stimulus that set Deana's orgasm in motion. Her pussy and ass began to pulse, triggering Steve's explosion.

"God here it cums, Deana," Steve said loudly. "Here comes my cum in your ass. I love you so much!"

Deana was too delirious to understand her husband's words, but that did not inhibit her comprehension of the fact of two cocks throbbing inside her pussy and ass simultaneously. Nor did it change the reaction of her body to these events. She convulsed and cried out.

"Aaaargh, that's so incredible!" she shouted. "Give me more, fill me up!"

Herb's audible expression of pleasure didn't find its way into words. Instead his orgasm produced a growling pant with each powerful upward thrust of his hips, driving his cock deep into Deana as his cum splashed against her cervix. He retained just enough self-control to prevent his grip from bruising his lover.

The three lovers bucked and writhed together for long moments. The two men held Deana tightly, Herb at her rib cage and Steve with a death grip on her tits. They thrust their raging cocks against her pelvis, and spewed huge loads of semen into her vagina and rectum. Deana's pussy and ass pulsed, and she twisted her hips. She wanted the sperm inside her body. She wanted the cocks fully inside her body.

Finally, the frantic thrusts lost their force. A few more times each Steve and Herb forced their pelvic bones hard into Deana's willing flesh. They all gasped for breath, their bodies covered in slick sheens of sweat. Steve leaned back, retaining his hold on Deana's breasts, to pull himself and Deana upright. Herb released his grip on Deana's torso and mischievously reached down with his thumb and flicked her clit. Deana yelped and shook in orgasm again. She slapped Herb's chest and pushed his hand away from her vulva.

Steve released Deana's tits and slid his arms around her. His and Herb's cocks were still firmly ensconced in her ass and pussy, and were only slowly beginning to deflate. He hugged his wife fiercely, leaning in to nuzzle her neck.

"God I love you so," Steve whispered into Deana's ear. "You are the most beautiful, sexy, and fun woman in the world. I can't tell you how happy and proud you make me. Thank you!"

Deana shifted and pushed herself off of Herb's cock. Steve's cock also slipped from her bum. She twisted her torso and brought her lips to Steve's. They kissed passionately and long, probing each other's mouths with their tongues and sighing deeply.

"I love you too," Deana said to Steve. "Thank you for this wonderful life. Thank you for being so loving and patient with me for so long. And thank you for letting me be such a slut. I never thought I'd say this, but I do love it so!"

They kissed again and Deana turned to Herb.

"And you, you stud," Deana said to the big black man with a smile. "Look at what a mess we made of you!" She leaned down and kissed Herb hungrily. "I'm going to have to thank your wife for letting you come out to play."

"She'll be sorry she missed this," Herb replied. "She would be all over you right now, eating that creampie from both your holes. I think she's up in the room with a couple of the new girls. You should drop by."

"I will, thanks, just as soon as I get cleaned up," Deana said. "In fact, why don't you help me out with that?"

She climbed up to straddle Herb's face. Creamy fluids were oozing from both her pussy and ass. He reached up and pulled Deana's crotch down on his face. He hungrily lapped at her pussy first, bringing her off yet again in a small cum, then moved her hips forward and plunged his tongue into her ass, sucking Steve's semen from her hole. During this time Steve moved around to face Deana and continued to make out with her as Herb cleaned her out.

The room was filled with the pungent odors of sweat and sex, and cries of joy and ecstasy rang out. The room was a mass of writhing, pumping, and heaving flesh. Julie and Diane were in a torrid sixty-nine on a couch, and Ron was rimming Jack next to them. What had begun as a show to inspire the rest of the group was now a sideshow, but it had achieved Julie's dual goals of getting Deana the triple penetration she wanted and kicking off the evening's festivities.

"Enough!" Deana moaned, pulling herself up and away from Herb's greedy tongue. "Thanks Herb, but I just can't take any more. It was great, thank you so much."

"My pleasure, darling'" Herb replied, rolling up to a sitting position as Deana stood facing her husband.

"Look at me, I'm all a mess again," Deana said quietly to Steve, moving closer as he enveloped her in his arms. "How about taking me down to the showers and cleaning me up for real? The night is young, and a girl likes to be at her best when she's on the prowl." She said this last with a wicked grin.

"You minx," said Steve. "The rest of these folks better look out. You were right. I have created a monster! Maybe after we shower I should take you into the dungeon and introduce you to some of those pleasures?"

"Hmm, sounds intriguing," Deana smiled again at her husband, brushing her nipples up against his in the way she knew that he loved. "Lead on, my knight."

And so the evening moved into high gear. Day one of a three-day debauch was well under way.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers