All Comments on 'The Club of Fools Ch. 06'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
sublockedsublockedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Really people???

QUOTE: Doesn't seem to me that he "wanted" this treatment.

Not everyone wants or desires to see their "fantasies" become their real life. Nowhere in this story does the writing convince me that he truly wanted to submit and be tortured.And what about the women? Are they really this sick and perverted to get joy or happiness out of treating another human being like they treat him? Most people would applaud their being jailed or sent to an insane asylum for their actions. UGH!

UNQUOTE

Heavy sigh... I get so freaking tired of people that can't see a story for what it is, a story. If life was all daisies and tulips there would be no drama on TV, no blockbuster movie, no award winning novel. Bad things happen. There are bad people. There ARE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BE TREATED BADLY. And there are always people that want to oblige them. And yes, if this was real life, these women would be in jail or an asylum, this man would be dead or in an asylum, and the story would be over before it started, wouldn't it? Stick to stories you are able to understand please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous