All Comments on 'The Club Pt. 01'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic crap!!

Only for the real brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

Many couples explore different sex ideas when the kids get gone.This is a hot story and a good lesson for mature couples that want to have a good sex life.

All five stars

SWT3SWT3over 6 years ago
Good start

This has the makings of a great storyline, but it badly needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it.....

to me, the characters seemed real and believable, but we are now empty nesters, so it hits a sweet spot....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am not passing on judgement of some not liking this story

But I think I was properly warned what this was going to be the direction of swinging. I like and looking forward to the next presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My vote is

not worth wasting on crap like this. Now Judy can have divorced parents to brag about.. because she sure wants a step up from stupid swinging parents to have to explain to her boyfriends .. who will probably all want to try on her mother before deciding whether to propose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another GARBAGE day in loving wives

Willing cuckoldry is not erotic or interesting. If it takes bringing others into your sex life, you're doing something wrong. Nothing erotic about this garbage. 1*

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
This site is full of asswipes.

Why do the Read a Story that they KNOW what the subject is about and then complain about the subject? I just don’t get these people. Ok,EMG on the quality of the story, the direction the story takes, realism or not, grammar errors, etc but STOP criticizing the content you knew about before you read the damn story.

Also, there is nothing wrong in a marriage to engage in consensual extra marital sex. There are many many books written on the subject that are clear that sex in a marriage gets stale just by the fact that the two people are so familiar with each other. There is a big big difference between fucking and ‘making love.’ Women will almost always enjoy fucking outside their marriage more than with their husband. They are more free to do things that they would be embarrassed about to do with their husband because it there are no long term ramifications. If the extra relationships blows up who cares. If you blow up a relationship with your husband it is devastating.

So these asswipes who comment without having EVER studied or looked at the subject just need to close their trap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good!

Their experience is the fantasy of many married couples, and your development of the situation was reasonable, interesting, and erotic.

The usual losers showed up to trash you and your story. Ignore them and delete their comments (you can do that on your author's page).

My husband and I became swingers after an experience similar to the plot of your story. After a few anonymous trysts, we settled down with two couples with whom we were (and remain) close friends. They, too, were shy in the beginning about swapping partners, but our collective intimate relationship has been wonderful for nearly six years now. Having a limited number of couples participating, knowing who they are and having previously established bonds of friendship and trust is an approach I strongly recommend. Moreover, members of the group being exclusive to each other for sex prevents STDs from being a concern.

Keep writing. Follow-on stories about the development of this couple's fun would be both entertaining and erotic. 5*s for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this - But

I really enjoyed your story. But please proof read your work and I am sure you will pick up on the wrongly used and also the missing words. That would greatly improve the flow of your story.

Good work though. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Willing cuckoldry is not erotic or interesting."

Did you read the story? Swinging and cuckoldry are NOT synonyms!

<P>

If the situation was that they went to the club, and she told him she could fuck anyone she wanted but he wasn't allowed to fuck anyone, THAT would be cuckoldry.

<P>

Based on your comments you seem to have a very sexist, anti-woman stance. They husband is allowed to fuck all he wants, but if the wife dares fuck another man she's a slut and he's a cuckold.

<P>

BTW, re: This site is full of asswipes.

<P>

I don't know about anyone else, but I have to actually read a story to know what's in it.

Red48beardRed48beardover 6 years ago
well done

in keeping with the flow of most of your stories, this starts slow, keeps the reader interested, and will finish with a decent solution. this worth 5* and given... hope the stars can elevate the bashers to see the good work... please keep exploring your muse

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"That has nothing to do with love. You closed your eyes and pretended that the cock that was ramming your pussy was not mine but something new. It excited you and there is nothing wrong with that."

Actually, I think that's one of the reasons many people get divorced. A couple that "opens" (ends) their marriage to have sex with others is perfectly legitimate, but the relationship is no longer a true marriage, just friends who fuck around with friends. And there is nothing wrong with that. But a little more honesty about the change in the relationship would be welcomed. Promiscuity is a different attitude and value system than monogamy. Celebrate and enjoy their new promiscuous relationship, but let us be honest about the changed status of these former spouses, and the likely outcome of their sex life no longer being exclusive, or special. It becomes "just sex" when what was there before, along with the sex, is now gone.

Thanks for the story. Hope you write the typical conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If your in to chuck stories this is for you

Another marriage bites the dust.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 6 years ago
Looking forward to part 2

I hope there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
Of course the marriage

Is doomed and they will die lonely and disease ridden.

But assume for a minute they just really had an enjoyable time. Came back every once in a while when the mood struck them and learned to satisfy each other more than they had ever previously realized. Hmmm

The story lacks tension and the sex would be hotter with some basic editing.

The will they or won't they aspect seems almost moot as they don't seem to have any boundaries set. Keep writing. I will keep reading. Thanks for the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

I love erotic stories where everyone has a good time. Thanks for the cock-stiffening good read.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
So tired of these losers! Get lost!!

Not your characters or stories, perish the thought! Nope, I get sooo tired of these sick-o losers posting their tripe after perving the stories here. Let's get down to brass tacks now... Bingo! You have written yet ANOTHER FINE STORY! Do keep 'em coming. You write with talent and style --- wow!

kdad9010kdad9010about 5 years ago
I dig it!

Is there a part 2 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Proof Read

Fun read.

Need to proofread. Words and letters missing. Confusing sentences, repeated text in same sentences.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

You are so beautiful, I love how you feel against my body," Mark whispered in his ear. = One of the many mistakes, but in spite of it, it was a good storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous