The Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,343 Followers

With his finger in her pussy Mark moved his lips to her ear, "I would love to taste you."

Heather lifted up her hips allow Mark to take her panties off. Her eyes focused in the dark enough to see Kitty on her knees in front of her husband obviously sucking his cock. "Holy fuck, that feels good," Heather called out as Mark dove his tongue into her pussy.

Kitty was sucking hard on Steve's cock when she suddenly stopped. Kitty pushed Steve back on the couch, then straddled him guiding her pussy onto his cock. "Fuck Steve, your cock feels so good inside me," Kitty called out.

Heather didn't hear her, she was in the midst of her own orgasm. She had flung her head back on the bed moaning that she was cumming. Once Heather released her death grip on Mark's head, Mark looked over confirming that his wife bouncing up and down on Steve's cock. He slid up Heather's body guiding his cock to her pussy lips. She pulled his head to hers kissing him, "Oh god yes, fuck me."

Mark buried his cock into Heather's slit.

The four of them were fucking loudly, each moaning and grunting. Not surprisingly with the sucking Kitty had done before they started fucking, Steve was the first to cum. Kitty kept riding him till she came. Mark followed them closely filling Heather with several large squirts.

For several moments all that could be heard in the room was heavy breathing of them catching their breath. Kitty and Steve joined them on the bed. Heather broke the silence. "I guess our plan to just watch on our first time is out the window."

Mark sat up quickly, "Oh fuck, did we push you guys into something you weren't ready for?"

Heather laughed, "No no, we knew when we walked up those stairs we were going to fuck. Honey, you looked like you enjoyed having Kitty ride you."

"Oh God yes, it was incredible. You sounded like you were having a good time on the bed," Steve said.

"Was I that loud when I came? I loved it. What do we do now?"

Mark piped up, "We can rest up and go again. Or, we can go up to one of the big rooms to play with some of our friends."

Heather and Steve looked at each, "We've taken some big steps tonight. I'm not sure I'm ready for the big room. If it is okay with you guys I wouldn't mind trying this again with just us four. Maybe next time I will be ready for the group." Heather spoke up stroking both Steve and Mark's cocks.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,343 Followers
12