All Comments on 'The Coffee Boy'

by Crazeems

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Patrick Meets Secret Shopper

Trusting there will be a follow up to Patrick's secret shopper's experience!

Found the story quite engaging on a few different levels. Once again, looking forward to your follow up or more, Thank YOU.

kuellarkuellarover 13 years ago
Lovely

Lovely story, well written and very engaging. You really did a good job capturing the events and making them real. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just right!

Not too much, not too little.

Just right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story, nicely paced and believable. A great addition to your collection, which all have that 'Englishness' about them, loving your work Ems!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story easy to follow. It seemed like something that could really happen which made it even better. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore criticisms from the obviously illiterate.

Difficult to read??!? Honestly, I don't even have a cogent reply for that other than, if this was difficult for you to read, then you really need to go back to Dick and Jane. Mouth breather.

Crazeems - I enjoyed this story immensely. The British colloquialisms added a delightful touch to an already entertaining read. Thanks for making my evening a bit brighter.

ExintarisExintarisover 12 years ago
A nice air of realism

What I like about this story, and others by Crazeems, is the realistic background and behaviour of the characters ... and the British settings, for a nice change.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
Hot buns indeed!

As for the dolt who finds Crazeems too difficult to read. Little boy, you are not suppose to be on an Adult site. Now get out of your mommie's basement (uhhmm, please wash your hands first) and get back to your Remedial Reading class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fucking A. Relatable and well written, albeit with a few errors but loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous