The Coffee Shop Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" I asked him. (I know, I know. I was stretching this out needlessly, and shamefully making Perry jump through some hoops, but can you really blame me? This is one of the most intense and satisfying moments of a hypnosis session, and I wanted to enjoy it completely and totally.)

"I want you to accept me, take me, control me, and use me," said a lovesick Perry, as he knelt there in front of me. "I will to anything that you wish. Anything at all. Anything. Really."

My lack of an immediate response only urged Perry on to try and convince me of his sincerity. Perry dropped down to his hands and knees and looked up at me. He was completely infatuated with me. Reason had gone out of his mind, and the only thoughts he had were about serving and obeying me. He crawled over to me, quickly covering the short distance between us. Without a second's hesitation, Perry lowered his face to my socked feet and kissed them reverently.

"Yours to command," Perry said, and then kissed my feet a second time. "Whatever you wish, I will do. Anything at all." Perry said again. Perry turned around one hundred and eighty degrees, so that he was facing away from me, and his butt was presented to me. "Kick me in the ass if you wish to. As often as you wish." Perry then lowered his face to the ground, which caused his lovely butt in those wonderful tuxedo pants to stick up in the air. I sighed softly at the wondrous sight before me. He moved his butt gently back and forth a few times as he called back to me, "My ass is yours, as is all of me. Fondle me. Use me. Take my money, my wallet. Do anything you want with me, but only grant me the honor and privilege of serving you." Perry stayed in that bent over position awaiting whatever I might ask of him.

My cock was so hard and so hot that it was starting to ache. I moaned, more in joy than in discomfort. I stared down at Perry, bent over before me with that oh so delectable ass of his swaying back and forth in front of me. It was difficult for me to believe what I was seeing and hearing. I had hoped that Perry would accept the idea of obeying me while hypnotized, but I had not expected this profound a level of control, especially not with one who had the gift. Then a sluggish thought finally made it to the surface of my mind. I remembered how well Lyle Lawson had responded, when I had taken over control of his mind. I guess I should have expected something like this. I found myself unable to look away from Perry as he knelt there in front of me, bent over. His pants were so tight on that cute skinny ass of his, that it was all I could think about. My fingers ached to reach down and caress those sweet cheeks of his, clad as they were in black wool.

I dropped down to my kneels and knelt just behind Perry. My hands reached out and gently brushed the surface of Perry's ass. I sighed in delight. A soft and low moan escaped from Perry's lips as he felt my fingers brush across his backside. I pulled my hands back for a moment, choose my targets carefully. Like twin snakes my hands struck out and latched onto Perry's buttocks. One hand on each. A shock wave of pleasure coursed up my arms and into my brain, upon achieving full sensuous contact with those heavenly buns.

"Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!" Perry screamed out, as he felt my hands on his ass. He launched his body upward using his arms and arched his back slightly as he cried out joy, "OH YES PLEASE! GRAB ME! SQUEEZE ME! OH!!!!!!!!! OH!!!!!!!!!!!! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Tell me your name," I said to him when his cries had fallen off, and he was only moaning and groaning with pleasure."

"Perry Maxwell," he answered quickly. "Please, Paul, let me do something, anything for you. Please make me earn this....."

Mercilessly I plunged my fingers in between his buttocks as far as his pants would permit, which wasn't very far. Still it did the trick. Perry continued to scream out in ecstasy, not words just grunts groans moans hoots and hollers. When I reached in between his legs and groped his balls and rock hard cock as well as I could from behind, Perry spread his legs wide to allow me as much access as possible. His breathing was rapid and I could feel the heat starting to pour off his body. I was feeling much the same. It was the newness of the situation, and the fact that I'd never seen any part of Perry's body that was exciting me so much. My own cock was starting to ache more and more. I knew that I had to do something soon, as I was becoming somewhat uncomfortable in this position. I closed my eyes to savor the sensations flowing in through my fingertips. Nothing else mattered at that moment.

"Blow me," I whispered. Suddenly my hands lost contact with that wonderful butt of Perry's. I opened my eyes in surprise to see Perry scurrying around to face me. He was panting eagerly as he looked at me, a few drops of sweat running down his face. Gently but firmly he took hold of my arms and forced me the lie down face up on the carpet. I was in too much shock to resist, and if the truth be told I had asked for this. Perry crawled on top of me so that he was straddled over my legs, and his face was just about level with the top of my jeans. Quickly, but with a soft and delicate touch, Perry, grabbed the front of my jeans, and unzipped my fly. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them open, and then downward as far as they would go. His eyes gleamed with anticipation as he curled his fingers around the elastic top of my briefs and tugged them down my legs. He was very careful, though, to be sure that he did not hurt me in any way. Released from its confinement, my aching cock popped up like a jack-in-the-box and swayed there in front of Perry's face. He looked at it closely for a few seconds and licked his lips. (He was so close to my cock it was a wonder that he did not go cross eyed from staring at it.)

He placed his nose at the base of my shaft just above my balls and breathed deeply. "Better than roses," he sighed as he exhaled. I could no longer see what Perry was doing, but sure as hell I could feel it. He gave me a thorough tongue lashing, so to speak. There wasn't a millimeter of my cock and balls that his tongue did not attend to. How I managed to prevent myself from cuming while he was doing that., I'll never know. When I felt his lips press against the tip of my burning cock, I thrust myself upwards. I felt my cock slip past his willing lips and only brush by his teeth on its way to his waiting tongue. The warmth, the moistness, the feel of his tongue on my cock was beyond the power of words to describe. It was pure undiluted joy and pleasure mixed together and dancing all over my brain. Slowly I lowered myself back to the floor and Perry's mouth followed. He took me deeper and deeper into his mouth and then pulled back a bit. He took my cock deep into his mouth again, and played his tongue all over my hard, aching bursting red hot shaft. A few seconds later he pulled back a second time.

Finally it dawned on me that he was 'reverse pumping' me! Instead of me thrusting my cock down his throat, pulling back and thrusting my cock in again, Perry was doing that for me. "After I cum, so will you," I said to him. "Just as soon as I've finished cuming, you will cum." He nodded his head in silent agreement. (I'll refrain from making any jokes about Perry not talking with his mouth full.) It did not take long. Only a few minutes after I gave him that last instruction, I came. My brain was flooded with wave upon wave of joy and ecstasy as my aching member burst forth into Perry's mouth. He sucked it all up and swallowed it down without missing a beat. I squirmed and heaved and pumped and thrust for what seemed like hours, but was only a few minutes at best. I opened my eyes as the last pumping efforts faded away. I lay there and tried to catch my breath as Perry sucked down the last few drops of my juice. I looked down at him as his tongue gave my wilting cock a final lick. He raised his head up to look at me. He nodded his head and smiled at me glowingly. It was clear to see that he'd had at least as good a time as I'd had.

Suddenly he jerked upright, and his eyes became wide with surprise. His arms flew out to his side at about a forty-five degree angle, he arched his back, and thrust his head up to the ceiling. A long, loud cry of joy, pleasure and gratification wrenched itself from his lips as Perry came. He bucked and thrust his hips forward and back as he pumped himself while still kneeling on top of me. I had a close up view of his cock as it explosively released its load behind his tuxedo pants. Sure they were black, but they were very snug pants, and I could see his cock pulsated as he dumped his huge load into his underwear. Just to be on the safe side, though, I sat up, reached out with my right hand and placed it over his pulsing cock, all the better to feel his load coursing out of his huge member. Okay, so safety had nothing to do with it. It was a turn on for me to feel the wetness of Perry's release, and from the expression on his face, he appreciated my attentions.

When he finally finished cuming, Perry's arms dropped down to his sides, and his body sagged a bit. He looked down at me, and smiled at me with a glassy and far off look in his eyes. "Oh thank you," was all he said before his eyes closed and he toppled forward on top of me. I caught his body with my right arm, and held him close to me, knocking the cowboy hat off his head in the process. Using my left arm I lowered the two of us back onto the floor. Perry lay on top of me, with his head on my stomach, just below my chest. I held him there with both arms, as he lay unconscious. My cock, meanwhile was pressing up against Perry's stomach. I was too drained for my cock to do more than to tingle a bit as Perry pressed down on top of me. We both needed to recover our strength so I lay there for a while, with my eyes closed, softly stroking the sweaty hair of this wonderful cowboy, not saying a word.

I guess it was about twenty or thirty minutes later when Perry opened his eyes and struggled back up onto his knees. He looked down at me, and then slowly reached down and replaced my briefs to where they belonged. Carefully he pulled my jeans up, buttoned them closed and zipped up my fly. He climbed off of me and then lay down beside me, on his stomach which his head resting in his crossed arms. His cowboy hat was back on his head once again. He'd noticed it was gone when he'd woken up, and had corrected the situation without having to be told to do so.

"Is there anything else you wish of me, Paul?" He asked softly looking into my eyes warmly.

"Not tonight," I said to him. I was tired. It had been a long day. I counted him out, albeit reluctantly.

Perry looked at me but did not move. He only smiled at me in a happy and satisfied manner. "Looks like I helped you through it," he said to me.

"Yes, I guess you did," I smiled at him and slowly got up.

"Anytime you want me around again, I'm in the book," Perry said as he got up.

"I'll keep that in mind," I said to him as I lead him to the door. We exchanged pleasant good-byes but I knew that it was unlikely I'd ever see him again. There was someone I had become very interested in as of late, and I was hoping to hear from that man soon. Perry had helped me, and for that I would always be grateful. Grateful enough to avoid putting myself in the position where I would make use of Perry again.

Chapter 12. He Cleans Up Good.

The doorbell rang, shattering my concentration. My attention was wrenched out of the Steven King book I was reading and back to reality. I looked at my wrist watch and saw that it was only 1:30 PM in the afternoon. I wasn't expecting anyone on that Sunday afternoon. Silently I prayed that it was not another visit from The Panel. I wasn't sure I could stand that. I had only just recovered from Perry's visit last night. For a change I had the weekend all to myself. No work, no chores and no hypnosis sessions scheduled. Like anyone else I needed a break now and then too. My curiosity aroused, I went to the front door and peeked through the peephole. To my utter amazement and delight I saw Andy Anderson, my favorite RCMP constable standing on there smiling pleasantly. Eagerly I unlocked the door and opened it. I had been hoping Andy would call me for another date soon, but I had not expected him to show up in person and do so.

"Come on in, Andy," I said to him smiling cheerfully. "It's so nice of you to drop by unexpectedly like this. It's a wonderful surprise." Boy, was I ever bubbling over with enthusiasm and cheerfulness. I quickly got hold of my self and calmed down while Andy walked into the room. He stopped in the front hall and waited quietly while I closed and locked the door. I was surprised that he didn't go into the living room to sit down. I guess he didn't have much time to hang around.

"So what's up?" I asked him.

Andy smiled at me, and looked me in the eye. My knees got weak, but then his smile always has that effect on me. It's called falling in love.

"Well...uhm.....I...uhm.....," he said nervously as he dropped his gaze and looked at the floor. He shuffled his feet for a second and clasped his hands in front of him at just below waist level. I looked down at his feet since my eyes had been attracted to the motion. He lifted his right foot and rubbed the surface of his right shoe up along the back of his left ankle and lower leg. "Well...I...I was sort of wondering about something...." he said in a soft and low voice. His eyes darted upward to look at my face. I smiled at him warmly, trying to silently encourage him. His eyes quickly dropped back down and he took another deep breath which he just as quickly let out. He studied his feet intently as if he'd never seen them before. I couldn't believe it. Andy was bashful! It was so sweet and tender, and so unlike the man I had known only a few nights ago, that I didn't know what to say, so I kept my mouth closed. I took a good long look at Andy while I waited for him to continue speaking.

Andy's face was much as I had remembered it, rugged, hard, square jawed, with a hard Roman nose, and firm full even lips. He was clean shaven, which only added to his rugged good looks. Eyes that were dark and mysterious, an earthly and warm brown, perfectly placed in his face, a face that was powerful and intimidating. Perhaps he wore contacts, but there was no way to be sure, although it was clear that he was not wearing eyeglasses. His black hair he wore in a crew cut which was to be expected. It only added to his appearance. He was handsome, good looking, comely to the nth degree. But now this touch of shyness on Andy's part, added a warm and softness to Andy's face that had been missing during our last date. It did not make him appear weak, but rather it seemed to make him seem less like an RCMP constable and more like a human being. (I do not know if that was really a fair statement to make, suggesting that RCMP constables are not human beings. Let me rephrase it to say that the shyness on Andy's part simply endeared him to me, and let's leave it at that, shall we? )

Andy wasn't wearing his dress uniform as he had been on our first date, a blind date that Steven and Jack had set up. Andy was dressed in the ordinary working clothes of an RCMP constable. A standard issue dark green police officer's hat was pushed back part way on Andy's head. His shirt was a long sleeved very pale green, boarding on white uniform shirt with two button flapped chest pockets. The shirt fitted Andy well, but it was not at all tight, and he wore it open at the neck. The shirt merely helped to emphasize, without exaggerating, Andy's physically fit body with its broad shoulders and narrow waist. His uniform shirt was tucked into a pair of forest green uniform pants, which were encircled by a plain black leather belt with a polished silver buckle. The pants were of average fit, not too loose and not too tight (unfortunately). My eyes traveled down the front of Andy's pants, noting the smooth side angle front pockets, and the thick wide black gun belt that snuggled around Andy's hips reminiscent of the way gunfighters from the old west used to wear them. My gaze passed by the crotch of Andy's pants, somewhat reluctantly, and traveled down the length of Andy's legs. At the end of that all to short journey I saw the expected pair of polished black dress shoes, laced tightly and a foot or so apart. A simple utilitarian uniform, but I could not wait to see what Andy looked like from the back. I kept quiet waiting for Andy to work around to what ever it was that he was going to ask me. I hoped he was going to ask me out, but I didn't want to seem too eager by cutting him off and completing his sentence for him.

"I'd like to ask you a favor," Andy began, and blushed yet again. "I'd like to borrow your bathroom to clean up after my shift, which just ended. You know, have a shower and stuff. I'd also like to borrow your spare bedroom to catch a few hours sleep before I go out." (My hopes were crushed. A favor was NOT a date. I kept that pleasant smile glued to my face, though.)

"I'm afraid I don't understand why you would want to sack out here for a few hours, Andy," I said in a cool tone. "What's wrong with going home to rest up before you go out on the town?"

"It would be a waste of time," Andy said quietly. "Besides, I'd prefer to have you scrub my back, and sleep a few hours in your arms before we go out to dinner and a show." With that Andy blushed beet red, slipped his hands into the right chest pocket of his shirt and extracted a couple of tickets for the local symphony tonight. He held them out to me, and in spite of his sudden attack of shyness, managed to look me directly in the eyes.

I was caught completely by surprise. I just stared at him dumbly unable to believe what it was that I was hearing.

"No sex, just sleeping together," Andy added upon seeing my shocked expression.

I pounced on Andy and gave him the biggest and strongest hug that I possibly could. When I could breath again, I covered his face in kisses. He had to actually pry me off of him before he could manage to speak.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," he said, smiling at me. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes. I have to get my stuff." Andy left the apartment, and I picked up the tickets that had slipped from my fingers when I'd hugged Andy. I placed the tickets on the table in the front hall. I had to take a few deep breaths to calm myself down while I waited for Andy's return. I was suddenly thrilled to core of my being that Andy wanted a second date, and even more so that he wanted to become somewhat physical with me.

Andy returned a few minutes later with a garment bag and a duffel bag. He hung the garment bag in the front hall closet, and left the duffel bag on the floor. He looked at me for a moment, and then grinned at me questioningly. "Okay, what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" He asked me. "Just what are you up to?"

"Who me?" I asked as innocently as I could, blinking my baby blue eyes at him.

"You see anyone else in this room?" He joked at me.

"No, I don't," I answered. 'But if you look behind you, you'll see a pair of purple fuzzy bunny slippers." I said to him.

Andy's eyes went wide with surprise, and then quickly closed as he returned to his hypnotic trance. His head slumped down to his chest and his entire body relaxed. He didn't fall over, but he did sway a bit.

"How do you feel, Andy?" I asked him.

"Good. Nice, Corporal," he answered quietly.

"Are you glad to be back in hypnosis?" I queried him. "It is okay that I surprised you with this?"

'Oh yes," he answered quickly. "I'm happy to be back in hypnosis. It was a nice surprise. Thank you, Corporal."