All Comments on 'The Coin..'

by MissClearmont

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I see why it was badly rated.

This was horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weird

Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good try,

but a bad story came out of it.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Many historical mistakes

This story IS FULL OF HISTORICAL MISTAKES!To gave only a very obvious example,Catherine the Great WAS NOT QUEEN,she was EMPRESS OF RUSSIA and she didn't reign from 1750,but only from 1762!If you write a story which has a historical context,TRY AT LEAST TO RESPECT SOME SIMPLE HISTORICAL DATA!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
The real history IS THE ACCEPTED HISTORY!

What you said about history IT'S ONLY IN A SMALL PART TRUE!In fact,the accepted history IS THE REAL HISTORY,because the accepted history is based NOT ONLY ON THE "WRITINGS OF THOSE WHO RECORDED THE STORY",but firstly and most importantly ON THE WORK OF ALL THE HISTORIANS WHO STUDIED THE HISTORICAL FACTS OVER THE TIME!And the "accepted history" is basically the version that those historians produced after their researches and,therefore,IS TO BE TRUSTED!Certainly the "real" history CAN NOT BE BASED UPON LEGENDA AND ALL SORT OF ALLEGATIONS!What you wrote are,for the most part,YOUR FANTASIES and they HAVE NOTHING TO DO with the real historical characters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissClearmont@MissClearmont
If you wish to find out more then go to: www.missireneclearmont.com The tales posted here were practice to see if I could write in different styles written in 2011 to 2013. Since then around 60+ novels and other books have been written and published. 'Denise' was entirely re...