The Coin..

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes she laid the file to one side and struck the bell on her desk.

A moment later the door opened and a young man in ill fitting uniform entered the room.

"Comrade Piotr," she said in a level voice, "take this file to the special tasks desk and have the prisoner dealt with by the commissar."

Piotr took the file and nodded.

He knew the authority that Illona used stemmed from above and brooked no argument or disagreement.

"Is the prisoner to be executed?" he asked.

"Of course! He is a traitor to the Russian Proletariat and needs to be expunged immediately. Report back to me when you have passed him on to room one hundred."

As soon as Piotr had left the room Illona moved to the next file.

This one looked more promising.

A female guest in the Lubyanka was a rarity and this one was certainly a superior example. Formerly rich and privileged, this daughter of a prince would face the special attention of the men in the Lubyanka.

In fact she probably already had.

On the other hand Illona had, at the moment, no interest in woman. There had been a time in Odessa when she had enjoyed breaking women as well as men, but those times were past. The women who had begged for release had all provided release of a different kind to the vicious but attractive Illona!

'No!' she thought to herself. 'Some of the commissars and officers of the Cheka would delight in 'interrogating' this former member of the aristocracy and they should get the chance to do so.'

That left just Valentin Igor Fedorov, the last of the three.

For a few moments she looked at the plain cover of the file and just enjoyed the tingling that spread from her thighs to her cunt. This man was going to be hers.

He was just right!

Her hand strayed to her tight skirt and pulled the hem to her waist as she shuffled in the chair.

Fingertips touched silk.

How very decadent was the feel of the silk stockings on her thighs! Luxury that the former upper classes had enjoyed, a delicate shiny web that smoothed the white skin and made her heart flutter.

The hand slipped to the interface of silk and skin before smoothing over the already wet lips of her pussy. In her head she allowed the forthcoming events of the next few days to form a heady cloud of thoughts that made her shiver with anticipation.

The neighbouring cell would be the place where Valentin Igor Fedorov would serve and be 'interrogated'. First he would be given hope that Illona was a woman who could possibly be his saviour.

Possibly!

There would be secret nightly assignations in which she would appear to have fallen in love with her victim. She would appear to be stricken with guilt and remorse that she was taking part in these sordid interviews.

Valentin would imagine that she might be persuaded to relent and allow him to escape; or rather that they would flee together to freedom and the West.

He would do all he could to please her mind and her body and she would drag him down to a level where he would see her as his chance of escape.

Then would follow the period of doubt...

That precious few days where the realisation that he had to obey if he even wished to entertain hope. Her body would be his shrine and she would reluctantly punish him because of her duty and her position. He would serve her like a slut, a male whore. Desperate for her approval he would abase himself at every slight dissatisfaction and strive to total perfection.

These days would be precious because it would be the time when her victim would willingly sacrifice everything to please her body. Every inch of her would crave and receive attention. From lips to the soles of her feet he would fulfil her every whim until at last the realisation would come that she was using him for hewr own gratification without the slightest intention of letting him survive.

Finally would come the end of all hope.

He would admit to heinous crimes against the Proletariat and the Soviets that ruled factory and farm. Valentin Igor Fedorov would learn to obey the basest commands to avoid the torture, subtle and overt, that Illona would apply with ever more severity.

As he became more disillusioned and lost his hope she would balance persuasion with threats and then threats with the application of pain. He would slowly give ground to her. Every orgasm that she enjoyed would be at the cost of agony to him. He would become impotent and helpless until the fear of her very arrival would shake his sanity loose from the seat of his mind.

Finally would come that concluding triumph.

The man would become a mewling slave to her. She would use him while she abused him before finally sending him to room one hundred for an end that he might well find that he longed for. He would have to plead for that end, entreat to die for her and implore to be released from her hands.

As she dreamed of her coming campaign she dipped a finger into herself and rubbed gently on her clitoris. A swelling tide of gratification swept over her; finishing with a climax that was to be just the first of many that her victim would supply.

Finally her thighs ceased their trembling and she was ready to act out her fantasies. That was the real pleasure; Illona had the power to make her fantasies real at the cost of the men that she chose.

She stood and straightened out her skirt with an outstretched palm and headed for the cell where Valentin was held. In one hand was the gold coin, in the other was the unread file.

It did not matter that her victim had done nothing, it did not matter that he was going to suffer just because she needed release. All that mattered was that he was going to feed her lust.

*****

The cell was new, but oppressive.

Valentin sat on the edge of the small pallet, still dressed in the uniform of the Red Army that the file said that he had betrayed to the Western Imperialists.

When the cell door clanged shut he found that his interrogator was a beautiful woman of perhaps thirty years. He looked her up and down and decided that if he were not in the Lubyanka he would have thought her attractive in the extreme.

Tight skirt and heels!

Tailored jacket and pressed shirt.

For a moment he hesitated and then he stood and saluted.

"Valentin Igor Fedorov," said the woman who was going to vent her lust on this naive young man. "You have been accused of betraying the Proletariat and Peasant's army of the Soviet Republic of Russia."

"I am not guilty," came the reply. "I am a scapegoat for my superior officer who sacrificed me for his own benefit and to escape the consequences of his own incompetence."

He thought that he saw a slight tear in her eye.

A trivial sign that this woman who held his future in her hands might be human enough to persuade that he was a faithful servant of Lenin.

That he told the truth.

That he was not guilty of the crimes that he was accused of.

"Duty is what calls us all to fight the capitalist enemies of the state," she replied. "You will learn to serve the state if my decision is to judge you as not guilty of those crimes that you have been accused of."

He could not but help seeing Illona as a savior.

How could such beauty be false?

"I will do everything possible to convince you!"

"I know that you will!"

Illona pushed her hand into her pocket and let the coin slip free of her fingers.

This was how it always started.

She looked at him, not hearing the voice, just seeing those lips that would soon be between her thighs, that tongue that would soon be searching to pleasure her clitoris.

As she bent to kiss him she felt his ardent response.

Genuine?

It did not matter, he would be hers to extinguish!

The End

--------------

Copyright Miss Irene Clearmont 2011(Oct)

A Brief Historical Note.

The path and truth of history is dependent on the writings of those that decided to record the story! Oft times they had their own agenda and reason for writing and allowed those reasons to cloud the veracity of their writings.

I have taken these histories and twisted them to my own use so do not expect exact concord between my fiction and the accepted history.

Having said that you might perhaps wish to indulge in a little seeking out of the 'real' story. If that is the case then you can start here!

Irene, Empress Of Byzantium

Wife of Emperor Leo she had her son blinded and killed when he plotted to become the sole Emperor of the Byzantine Empire. She forced him to marry Maria of Amnia but he rejected her to marry a woman that his mother had not chosen. That was a final mistake that cost him his empire and life.

http://www.roman-emperors.org/irene.htm

Catherine The Great Of Russia

One of the great monarchs of Russia, but not born a Russian. She was known for her sexual appetite and had lovers, selected from the court, until she was over sixty. Her reign came at a crux of Western modernization of the state and the leftovers of the Muscovite medieval state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_Catherine_the_Great

Illona Petrayovitch Ekaterinova Romanov

The character is half invented, the name certainly is! There was a woman known as 'The Baroness' who was supposed to have worked for the Okhrana (Imperialist Secret Police) in Odessa. She was known for sexual depravity and cruelty. Feliks Dzierzynski set up the Lubyanka prison and much of the Cheka, the Soviet secret police that later became the NKVD and the KGB.