All Comments on 'The Coin Collection'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
Good story....

I liked it. He got rid of the whore and kept his money and his balls. Beautiful.

Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaalmost 14 years ago
Pretty good . . . .

This was not bad. But I wonder if Annie was trying to get pregnant as "insurance?" This would prevent him from dumping her . . . Another scenario could have been for our "hero" to simply walk in with the shotgun and kill all three of them. In most states, a person has the right to use lethal force in his own home when confronted by deadly force (i.e., two armed bad guys). Killing the wife would be an accidental killing while defending against a crime. Again, in many states, the death of a bystander shot by "accident" would be charged to the individuals committing the felony. The logic is that the bystander would not have been shot had the crime not been committed in the first place. See this description in the California Law Review, http://www.jstor.org/pss/3478360, if you don't believe me. And no, I'm not a lawyer or a cop. And I don't condone the above -- I would have called the police, just like hero did. But it is just a story, after all . . .

bims66bims66almost 14 years ago
GOOD STORY

I thought this was one of your better stories. well written and a good story line. i really like most of the stories you wriyr. i have not read all of them yet, but the ones I have read are all good except one. The one story that disappointed me was ELISE AND ROD. I wish you would write a sort of continuation to that story to tell us what might have happened after the fact. Again, good writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
irrational mindless crap;

The husband has just found out is wife is deeply invovled with other men to have him beaten and MURDERED.. . in addition to cheating

so she offers him DINNER and he decides to eat the Dinner ??? Hello posion control ???

when the SWAT team shows up... while the cunt whore woife is fucking other men... what do they all do??? put their clothes back ON? and re-tie her up?....

Now trapped by the police the two men agree with the wife's plan for her to be rescued by SWAT as the Innocent victim while they go to jail for 10-20 years?

this is Jutst absurd ... and what is even worse are the number of readers who dont see these glaring plot holes

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
OK story but ...

death sentence for kidnapping? What planet do you live on JPB? A lot of places won't execute you even if you commit first degree murder. My personal complaint about driving her away is that we never get a sense of getting even. As far as we know she is a couple states away, hooked up to a rich guy, and living the high life. Getting even isn't complete until we know the person suffered/is suffering. She really screwed him by wantonly fooling around on him, planning to rip him off, and planning to have him KILLED! You're letting a clod blooded murderess walk away here. Not really satisfying. The guys in prison mean almost nothing.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
I agree with Hawkeye.

It was good story for a change, JPB. I gave it the good score it deserved and not the usual ONE (1) that you normally get.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Bob get down from those flatirons....

...and get your ass in a hypobaric chamber before it's too late.Oops!! Too late. Oh yeah, the barroom was in Rhode Island.

curioussscuriousssalmost 14 years ago
hypobaric - hyperbaric

...who cares.

Best of luck with the dictionary/thesaurus/abacus.

Can you actually spell your own name?

Just as I thought you were becoming less objectionable you have to revert to type. Shame!

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
Good Story

But Annie his wife got off entirely too lightly. Remember she tried to have him killed. If I was Rob I would make sure that she got either caught and served time or maybe a nice accident could happen to her. He should have had her followed by the PI when she left the house. He could then show up and take everything that she took with her leaving her with nothing...not even a stich of clothing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Curiasshole, what would a "hyper" baric chamber be doing in the mountains....

....you stupid arrogant nitwit. Maybe if I'd referenced bob's scuba gear you'd have a point but as usual you think you've scored when your just a bit shy of clever. I will plead guilty to misremembering the locale, it was Fall River, the movie starred Jodie Lesbo.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
But I will try to turn over a new leaf since the new medication arrived.

....so sorry for the outburst?

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
pistolpackingignoramus

Hyperbaric chambers are used for the treatment of multiple sclerosis, not just in diving. There are a few in mountain areas of Scotland. I'm not saying they work, just that enough MS people believe they work to invest in them. In mountainous and other places.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
a good story about a lucky guy

Most Jake's would have been shot in the head in his basement while the poor wife was being treated for being tied up and abused.

All she would have is the insurance check she would get.

Thanks for the good story

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Scotsman Douchebag....

I don't care if decompression chambers cure the common cold and enable you to live off the jizz you swallow the point I made still stands you insult to my ancestors.There was nothing ignorant in the statement I made.You can't say the same.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Entertaining Fantasy

What he was dealing with was the problem of dividing his coin collection and the rest of his estate with her in the divorce and his strategy took care of that very nicely. Personally I put living well in front of vengeance.

Or did he have someone tail her and bury her in the desert?

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
Actually I liked this one, a lot.

It was very intreaging right up to the end. My compliments to the writer.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
With the shotgun he could have gone for a threefer when they were fucking and sucking....

Just trying to save his poor wife. Alas! Oh woe is me.......

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Well done

Better then your usual fare. This was a motive which, while criminal, was understandable.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
One big hole

Who left the initial pictures and why didn't they leave them again?

Obviously someone was working on his behalf in the sidelines. I suppose, after the first installment, they could just quit, but...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
How did i miss this one ?

Thought I read all of Bob 's work. This is one of the times it's good to be wrong.

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
Great story

You're amazingly prolific. Some better than others. This one was definitely in the better category. Thanks for all you do, JPB.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
good story

Good character development. Great walk through of rational of main character as he sorts through the problems. I wish there would have been more dialogue but the story carried anyway. Good job, JPB. Very enjoyable.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

What a cunt. The lowest form of cheating whore skank slut that exists. My only regret is not reading about her dead disease filled body discovered in a Mexican whore house. Luckily the husband found out. Great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very clever way to get rid of a wife!

Nice story overall. Good to see it didn't cost him anything to get rid of the bitch. I wonder where she ended up? In a trailer park I bet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why

The revenge part is so short in stories like this? No details of the offenders' sufferings? At least the males.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 8 years ago
NICE

Finally a mans story. One that didn't let the whore wife get anything, as it should be. I wish you could have expressed a little bit better as to how the other two ended up after the information was given to the other wives. and what finally happened to the whore he married. Ya know, like the police finding her, and her having a hell-of-a-time in prison. but what the hell....... But still was worth reading this one. which was a lot better than the story about the spineless bastard who enjoyed his wife gang banging all those black guys. ( 4 stars ). I have known you to write better stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Story

I only have one problem with it. That is the fact that he shared the info about his coin collection with her at all. Yeah, she was his wife but the coins were a family heirloom passed down for generations. Maybe after 30 or 40 years I may have clued her in on

it, but it would have taken a while. Like I said, it was a generations-old family secret.

Then again, maybe it's me and my "trust issues " rearing their ugly head again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF, Anony-mouse brain?

On what planet is JPB a cuck for this? As soon as he found out what's what, he took steps to burn her ass--and he did. OK, the "I was drunk & drugged" thing could happen to anyone, and he did verify her story. It could even happen to you, mouse-brain.

Tiger27Tiger27over 5 years ago
New Chapter

I see a second chapter on Annie by Annie after the disappearance. Otherwise, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was ok, nothing wrong with it...

...but she is so morally bankrupt, if I were Bob, I'd be looking over my shoulder.

She's already once drawn a few men in enough to kill him once, and she obviously had the kind of body and looks to make men stupid.

Revenge on destroying her plans would be too easy for her, and people that bad, often do want to 'correct the score sheet' in their minds.

But of course, it's a story, and finished when JPB stops writing it.

One of the more evil, sociopathic bitches I've read about on here. It takes all types, I suppose.

Cheers

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great story

For me , one of the best JPB stories I've read. A man stands up and takes down a cheating wife and a few of her lovers. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well done 👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story but I dont get this line?

"Finally, saying that I had held it back because I loved her and wanted to give her another chance"

She was going to rob him, kill him and this line comes out. I dont get it

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

The plot is so full of holes you could drive a truck through it.

Why would a guy hide the plot against him from the police once the two types were arrested?

How would these guys kill him so that the wife would get life insurance?

What would be the reason for them not to rat Annie?

Where was that idea about death penalty for kidnapping from?

How was hubby "leaking" to media? Wouldn't that be interesting to police?

How comes hubby did not record anything even though he used his cell phone to call 911 and had a long conversation while on that call?

Why would "kidnappers" let him go to bank on his own, wouldn't that be a stupid risk?

Why would they not wear masks?

Why would a hubby stay in the house with a woman that has already planned to kill him, shouldn't he expect her to kill him in his sleep? And why wouldn't she, once she had accomplices arrested and close to rat on her?

And on and on. JPB is one seriously weak writer, usually obsessed with gangbanging slut wives, with cucks sucking creampies, addicted to anal sex, this time with a plot way above his abilities to handle it.

Stick to your usual stuff about Michigan sluts and waitresses.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story as is, but I would like to think that he "helped" her disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The way Annie liked to have sex I think she would have made a Great addition to an African Whore house or maybe one in Mexico, along with her could have went Carol and Cora who got off Scott free. Yea I believe a little retribution on those 2 would have been nice also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@dark2donut2: when people are MURDERED, life insurance pays off - often double-indemnity - , unless the beneficiary is proven to be guilty of the murder or wrongful death. The Lindberg Law provides punishment, up to and including the death penalty for kidnapping. The rest of your points are subjective, meaning that you are a dolt, wholly without imagination or awareness of the world around you. I see that your body of work is... Oh, wait. It's non-existent!

012Say012Sayover 1 year ago

Always enjoy your stories. This one in particular. Influencing someone to do themselves in - sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@dark2donut2 It's a work of fiction dummy. JPB has 800+ stories on this site, how many do you have?? What, not so many ,huh. I notice another anon got after you. So, either write (better than JBP) or just put a plug in it. LP

JRandyJJRandyJabout 1 year ago

Damn! sometime the comments are as good as the story.

ReadyOneReadyOne8 months ago

Kidnapping is a federal crime with the death penalty. While most (if not all) of the other charges could be state ones, the feds get first dibs and could drag the state charges over to federal court with the kidnap charge.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Why

Why would he tell her about the coin collection.As soon as she knew its value she would be wanting to spend some of it

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Sorry, kind of silly and stupid. He knows she wants him dead, yet continues to stay with her and eat her food???

Not to mention, if the bad guys would kill MC, why wouldn't they kill her also (before or after the insurance) and not have to share the $ with her?

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Better ending: after creeping up on them, MC shoots the bad guys, and with one of their guns, shoots wife, and tells the cops the bad guy did it with his dying breath.... Then MC can collect on HER insurance. ))

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

What about the two sluts that lied for the traitor? He knew who they were. Why no punishment for them?

/

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9043 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...