All Comments on 'The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 03'

by RandyVicar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Jay didn't understand he was just a walking dildo.

Clara still too much the bitch. Over the moon at Richard's final scene. Best cuck ending I've ever read.

KentuckySubKentuckySubabout 8 years ago
Oh My

The ending every Anonymous spank boy dreams of. The fact that it comes completely out of the blue won't bother them. If you'd given Richard even a hint of inner strength elsewhere in the story--say, at the bar with Kurt or when confronted by Clara's boss at the party--then the ending wouldn't ring so utterly false, so blatantly out of character. But, don't worry: all of the lil Anony boys are going to love the falseness.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 8 years ago
Realism

I enjoy reading cuckold literature and avoid criticizing what is clearly unrealistic. It is, after all, the genre I love to read. For us, it has been a rarely indulged fantasy, never exceeding my wife's clear limits. In other words, for us it has been fun. I recall my wife dancing almost the entire evening with a co-worker, much like Jay dominated Clara's time. I felt my skin turning red, but also felt the blood rushing in my little member. When Helen asked him some very direct questions, I felt my little guy release a bit on its own. Nice writing! Another scene that I could relate to was seeing another man with his arm around my wife. Jay was doing that unabashedly, just like one of my wife's colleagues. From this point, we depart. My wife likes to be social and does feed my kinky cuckold desires, but I have never waited inside or outside of a room as another man took my place. The turn around at the end was a bit surprising, but then again, who knows how an individual would respond. When it comes down to it, I think a cuckold just wants his wife to be happy. I know I do, too.

RandyVicarRandyVicarabout 8 years agoAuthor
It's not over yet

Author here. I tried to make it clear throughout that Richard and Clara both are ambivalent about their desires. Ambivalence is part of what makes this fetish hot, don't you think?

I'm not sure that if Richard had complied with Jay's demand that this little fantasy would be any more realistic.

And just because Jay overplayed his hand, that doesn't mean that Richard and Clara are able to get back to "normal" or that Jay won't be back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

totally fantastic, where is the twenty star key when you need it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kentuckysub

Out of the blue? I haven't read anything in the story that suggests he'd be okay sucking dicks. If anything he's focused on his wife. He'd probably be just as happy cutting out all the cuckolding stuff and going back to just the domination/denial elements. In fact earlier in the story he says that the sixth months after Clara begins to dominate him in earnest and when she says she intends to take a lover are some of the happiest times of his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

toss the bitch to the curb you don't need her there are other good women out there

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
Another amazing chapter

So far this has been an amazing story love your writing.

-26thNC Approved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous