The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Richard, suck my cock."

There. He said it. They both knew it was coming. But, something was wrong. He'd submitted to Clara in love and trust. Jay was demanding it as his right, because he was fucking Clara. Richard squinted at Jay in the darkness, trying to get a clearer picture of him. Could he submit to Jay, if he didn't even respect him?

"What's our safe word?" Richard asked, not sure where those words had come from.

"What?" Jay demanded. Richard slid off the bed and was walking around to the side where Jay lay, naked with an unapologetic hard-on.

"I don't recall us having a safe word, Jay, do you?" Even in the dim light, Richard could tell that Jay was confused.

Richard reached out and slapped Jay hard across the face. Jay -- stunned, torpid, and still a little drunk -- reached up to take a swing at Richard.

Richard grabbed Jay's arm and twisted it hard. It had been a long time since Richard had wrestled. He had never tried to lift an opponent off his back. But, in Jay's weakened state, Richard was able to take him by surprise. Jay flopped onto his stomach. Richard levered Jay's up into his shoulder blades.

Richard shoved his knee between Jay's legs and forced them apart. He then slid down so that Jay could feel Richard's hard cock against the small of his back.

"Would it be OK if I fucked you in the ass instead?" Richard whispered into his ear.

"Get the fuck off me!" Jay protested desperately. He sounded a lot less commanding than he had a moment ago.

Jay looked over at Clara. She shrugged, as if to say, "I have no idea what's going on, but it's kind of interesting."

"I don't think you and I have the kind of relationship that allows you to demand I blow you. Or did I miss something?"

"Fuck you!" cried Jay.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's fuck you," replied Richard. With his free hand, he unzipped his jeans. He pulled out his erect cock, laying it against Jay's ass.

He could hear Clara gasp a little, as he lay on top of Jay, breathing deliberately. He was surprised how turned on he was by dominating Jay.

After a moment, Richard's rage faded. He took a deep breath, and then another. He saw things more clearly now. He lifted himself off Jay and awkwardly zipped himself up, while still holding Jay down. He turned, and sat on Jay's ass, his legs dangling over the edge of the bed. He relaxed the upward pressure on Jay's arm, but maintained control.

"You contemptible little creep," Richard said to Jay. "Just because I let my wife fuck a weasel like you doesn't mean I'm your bitch." He paused. "I'm Clara's bitch and I'll always be her bitch." Clara chuckled nervously.

"Sorry. I misunderstood." breathed Jay. He seemed to recognize his position was hopeless, and was relieved that Richard was showing a sense of humor. Richard could tell it had been a long time since he'd apologized to anyone.

Richard was also relieved. For a moment he had been afraid he would have to fuck Jay.

"Clara, honey, I'm sorry I roughed up your boyfriend. I just couldn't believe you'd fall for an asshole like this."

Clara laughed. He couldn't remember the last time he'd made her laugh.

"I think I should leave," Richard said.

"Can I come with you?" asked Clara.

"Are you sure? You're welcome to keep fucking him," Richard offered. "Just as long as you know, nothing about you and him turns me on any more."

"Me neither," Clara replied.